Mar 14, 2022
On June 19th L&P was trending towards 4x100% on July 1.

Then he announced there were crazy complications with the last few scenes and renders and wouldn't be able to finish until July 10-12.

On June 20 I, like so many others on this forum, began celebrating an 11 day festival of bullshit.

Today the festival ended, L&P posts a progress update and magically, he's trending towards 4x100 on July 10.

It's almost like he can just magically predict how long it's going to take for his vacation technical issues to end.

My money is on Isle of Mallorca or a really lengthy animation.

View attachment 1903106
That's what it looks like. So obvious.
Just goes to show he could have launched this in June but that sweet patron money made him delay it once again.

And don't forget that he went from post-editing renders at a rate of 100 renders per day (with several different scenes, lights) to 30 renders per day (in the same scene and the same kind of lights).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are there other mods?
There's the Koga3 walkthrough mod, and I think a few translation mods out there. It's the added fan content that I thought might be causing problems, because that's never been done before for any game I'm aware of.

But then L&P is pretty toxic to fan artists. There was a AWAM fan game out at one time, and L&P threatened them with legal action. Whereas for a game like DDoS, the dev of that actually liked some of my work so much they did the postwork themselves so it looked like in-game content. Hell, they make their duf files freely available, so I can tell easily what their assets are.

Last edited:

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
When it is said that Sofia not fucked today
It means that you don't have to wait for it to be fucked in two years :BootyTime:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Excuse me people, I start playing the whole 0.15 (1st part) in 22-11-2021 and wait for 0.16 (part 2) 15-04-2022 to find out that I have no place to play because 0.16 is for Dylan , so I wait eagerly to the 2nd update to find out that I have no place to play because 0.165 is for Dylan also, Now I am hearing Sofia may be, Dylan will do , Should we expect Sofia in sexy nurse clothes in the next update, Sam will do, SO even Sam has a roll and Patricia and Elli may be after 2 years or so, So please FORGIVE me when I say " I HATE DYLAN, I HATE SAM, I HATE LIAM, I HATE ALL MEN IN THIS GAME AND I HATE ALL MEN IN ALL OTHER GAMES and I HATE ALL MEN IN THE ............AND I HATE MYSELF ALSO". So dear lockerxx are you ready to jump with me or I will jump from the roof alone.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes