Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
this is the longest time ever withouth a hero... what kind of world is this?? :cry:
Because the LP did not open access for 15 euro patreons 2 days after the release, when it is written in the subscription that access opens 1 day after the release. Patreons for 30 euros value their money and are doing the right thing. 15 euro patreons need to do the same

Mar 14, 2022
Because the LP did not open access for 15 euro patreons 2 days after the release, when it is written in the subscription that access opens 1 day after the release. Patreons for 30 euros value their money and are doing the right thing. 15 euro patreons need to do the same
What do you mean 30€? I see close to 38.50€..

Reactions: Stephanie98
Mar 14, 2022
So right now the 15 euro patrons are not getting the product/update that they paid for?
It happens all the time with Lust. Since he's trying to bend patreon's rules, you'll see people that don't know about these forums and subscribe to him a few weeks after the launch of an update asking where they can download the game and they get no answer.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
If i pay 15eu i get now game? Need some ansver. If i get i pay this 15eu and share.
based on his patreon level if u subscribe at 15 euros u'll be gettin the update 1 day after the released. so u should get it by now if u subcribe.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019

If this is true this would be another reason why i wont pay him. If you transfer any money i believe you should be entitled to play it even the littlest amount is going into his bank account.

You have to give abit of good faith. I would be happy to pay certain amounts but i have to feel it's worth it in the end.
he has the best game by far in my opinion but he needs to keep to dates and if an error happens at least let his subs know as i get the feeling alot of his subs have to go and catch him up on why is he not updated them on a release time or and error that may cause delay and thats fine if there is but let people know this instead of people having to ask him.

if he is on here looking at comments its only helpful criticism not attacking the game as its really good.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes