ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Good one..

Thank you so much for pointing out that a spoiler I wasn't responsible for was edited by a moderator. A spoiler just 5 posts above mine on the exact same page, by the way. Not like I've gotten a notice in my alerts with a reason for the edit or something. Here, have a cookie.

Totally my bad for pointing out that spoiling content which isn't even released on F95 yet is a bad thing. Continue.
I ate a spoiler because of you (before the moderator added the spoiler tag), sometimes you don't read the one who made a spoiler but the one who quoted it, that was my case. That's why I made you that observation.

• Haha
Reactions: Hornyman2

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
30 euro tier patrons are loyal and they would not leak update it seems.
Next lower tier(15 euro) patrons are said to be given update 1 day later and it seems they are not sharing too.
Next to it is 10 euro patrons are given 5 days later. Lets hope some will leak from that tier. Until that it seems that chances of leak are bleak.

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
30 euro tier patrons are loyal and they would not leak update it seems.
Next lower tier(15 euro) patrons are said to be given update 1 day later and it seems they are not sharing too.
Next to it is 10 euro patrons are given 5 days later. Lets hope some will leak from that tier. Until that it seems that chances of leak are bleak.
Not available for €15 patreons yet tho

• Haha
Reactions: Hornyman2

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
This game is very contradictory! Fantastic renders, maybe most sexiest protagonist, but some ridiculous events, childish scenario and most annoying - childish behavior from the dev!
Art class was amazing, jail visit too, Nat massage... But how someone will hide in a hot tube from a man, who is next to the tube? There is no need to hide at all!
"Hunny, I am relaxing with Sam in the hot tube"!Thats it, case closed! Or maybe in Germany is normal a husband to be jealous from 16-year old boys? This is just an example.
I like this game, but I don't understand why I must waiting month and a half to see what's Dylan is doing? It is not a major part of the storyline. Why L&P will not show us how Bennet fuck some of his sluts, it will be kinky too? Because we don't care! This game is so fantastic because of Sophia! This Amber/Dylan event will have meaning only when Sophia is THERE!
Just imagine - Sophia is there and Amber flirting with her son in front of her! That will be a huge impact of Sophia's slut route, some jealous, some desires or naughty thoughts. And when Amber jerking..... For God sake - did L&P has a table? How is imposible to jerking off someone without nobody notice? And what decision is this - "Oh, someone is in the shower, let's see who it is"?
I was his supporter for couple of months and I am convinced that he is the main reason nobody to share a link. But that is ok, it is his decision after all. It's childish in my opinion, but whatever. I will miss his renders, but someday, when he will produce something
meaningfull, maybe I will pay him and get the update.

Jan 5, 2022
how someone will hide in a hot tube from a man, who is next to the tube? There is no need to hide at all!
"Hunny, I am relaxing with Sam in the hot tube"!Thats it, case closed!
I guess L&P wanted to show us Sam kissing her glory hole and sucking her boobs(through the fabric, lol) and in order for that to happen he couldn't think of any better idea or may be there isn't one:unsure:. Sam hiding in the tub and Liam not noticing him was very lame and I agree with you on that and honestly many other scenes of the game also lacks originality but I'm willing to ignore that like we do while we watch movies because that's the only way we can enjoy the scene completely.
Don't get me wrong, I am not defending L&P but I'm just trying to understand why L&P went with these kind of lame ideas.
Anyway, now that we know what happened with Amber and Dylan we can expect somewhat similiar thing for the next Sam/Sophia event. Apparently L&P already told in patreon that Sophia would show her boobs to Sam in the next event so I guess we can expect more than that.

cbaaa

Jul 5, 2022
I guess L&P wanted to show us Sam kissing her glory hole and sucking her boobs(through the fabric, lol) and in order for that to happen he couldn't think of any better idea or may be there isn't one. Sam hiding in the tub and Liam not noticing him was very lame and I agree with you on that and honestly many other scenes of the game also lacks originality but I'm willing to ignore that like we do while we watch movies because that's the only way we can enjoy the scene completely.:unsure:
Don't get me wrong, I am not defending L&P but I'm just trying to understand why L&P went with these kind of lame ideas.
Anyway, now that we know what happened with Amber and Dylan we can expect somewhat similiar thing for the next Sam/Sophia event. Apparently L&P already told in patreon that Sophia would show her boobs to Sam in the next event so I guess we can expect more than that.
wow:love:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Technically it's really just part of an update. In the past updates by L&P would involve the entire day(s) allowing people to play out all the parts of the day or week at once. But people complained the updates were taking too long to come out, so L&P decided to cut up the updates and just send out pieces of it at a time. This allowed him to send them out faster but at the cost of the updates having too minimal content at times or not giving the player anything to do depending on which path they took.
That was what the current schedule was supposed to be about...speeding up. There's often a difference between the Dev's stated intentions & what actually happens. Every change to the roll-out which was apparently meant, or at least publicised, as a method of moving faster, has had the diametrically opposite effect & single event updates are no exception. We are looking at between 1 & a half to 2 years for 1 playable day. Even if the lower estimate was correct that would still put the story's end over 25 years in the future. Luckily many fans seem to be very young but how many really believe AWAM will last that long? That is L&P's choice, just as it's our choice to stick with AWAM, while it lasts.

There's no need to rush or clamour for any update to be released. No need to shout for a hero. At some point the event will appear & there'll be plenty of time to play it & more, before the next one is on the horizon. [One game I played took 3 weeks before a Patron leaked the update & this has only been a couple of days]. Fans should be aware that a sense of urgency on their part has zero effect on the slow pace, or the Patrons, if they choose not to share & that this is not an issue that the Dev will address, unless he slows down some more. L&P is under no obligation to please anyone but himself, as long as he has a core, some would say 'hardcore' fanbase of subscribers. Who knows, it might not be long now.....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes