Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Shit, all hell broke loose in the last 24 hours on this trend all because of an update that didn't involve the MC and all it contains is squeeze, grab, stare and pam pam pam THE END, damn the day we get an update of Sophia sucking someone else's dick (except Liam), there will be riots and the army won't be able to calm things down.

Good news for Dylan but it is obvious that he was on drugs, because let's face it there is not the remote possibility that he would have done what he did while sober, good for him, we will see if Sophia lets him go further.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
:WaitWhat:So asking a simple question of why this game is yet to be updated is off-topic now? Ok then.
No, it's not. Stating an opinion on the current state of the game in a civilized, polite and constructive manner or asking a question about said update, does not break any of the forum rules. Not sure why my post in that regard was removed either. I simply stated that people may want to wait until a few more updates have been released considering the state this game is currently in because the dev is taking such a long time on releasing updates with anything that would remotely be considered substantial content. The forum rules are pretty clear, we're allowed to make statements and ask questions such as that since it is on topic and is not in any way being disrespectful. Seems a moderator has chosen to abuse their forum privileges just because someone can't handle others expressing their own views on specific games.

Reactions: Blake316

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
At least give us some hints what yesterday's post Update 0.165 first release is about?
Surely some kind soul is working on publishing the new update, but in the meantime...

• Haha
Reactions: Hornyman2

CG_Cannon

Oct 1, 2020
My biggest complaint, besides the time it takes for a minimal update, is why is Lust and Passion changing the physic of Sam and Dylan so much? Started out like they were kids and now they're full grown over muscular adults. It really takes away from the story in my opinion. I'd prefer the in-between when Sam was making out with Sophia. Does this bother anyone else or is it just me?

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
My biggest complaint, besides the time it takes for a minimal update, is why is Lust and Passion changing the physic of Sam and Dylan so much? Started out like they were kids and now they're full grown over muscular adults. It really takes away from the story in my opinion. I'd prefer the in-between when Sam was making out with Sophia. Does this bother anyone else or is it just me?
because you played the DOL Version and not AWAM. This is the difference of both versions.
Also the DOL Version is shitty compared to the AWAM version. Yes it is still a "short" update but it is an actually great one.

dylan dol.PNG dylan awam.PNG

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
yo when tf is the new update coming out bruhh ???and is there something wrong with lewdzone coz they havent posted any new updates since the 9th

Mar 14, 2022
Tell me: why an update that not include any event with Sophia still not updated? This is the dumbest thing that i`ve ever seen
an update with Sophia would make someone interested enough to buy it and share it.

this update has no Sophia so no one thinks it's worth the pricetag..

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes