karleston

May 20, 2022
Racist ? hehe OK.

never saw you so how can i be racist ? Or you talk before even thinking? most likely

I'm talking about the constant negativity you bring everytime you post something on this forum.

I am a patreon and people like you really make me not want to share anything

Mar 14, 2022
I am a patreon and people like you really make me not want to share anything
I don't think that's an issue. It's your money, you're free to share or not share it as you see fit. Eventually it'll get leaked, people just need to stop being so impulsive.
And I'm not being negative, this forum would already have the game if people really wanted to see it, it's like that in every game, specially this one. It's just that in this particular update people know what is going to happen so no one wants to spend that amount of money for a scene between those characters that will get leaked anyways.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
is this true sophia is not in the new update
Technically it's really just part of an update. In the past updates by L&P would involve the entire day(s) allowing people to play out all the parts of the day or week at once. But people complained the updates were taking too long to come out, so L&P decided to cut up the updates and just send out pieces of it at a time. This allowed him to send them out faster but at the cost of the updates having too minimal content at times or not giving the player anything to do depending on which path they took.

hooopla308

Aug 1, 2019
I wonder how many people prefer shorter more frequent updates. I'd expect most people do. Has there ever been a poll for that?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spoiling the highlights of this new update before it's even released on F95 isn't exactly the way to go, imo. Could have atleast put it in a spoiler tag. I'm not particularly hyped about this one, but just straight up spoiling stuff like that is just not cool.

People who come here hoping for a MEGA link, then reading your post, might actually be bummed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RCC14

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
Spoiling the highlights of this new update before it's even released on F95 isn't exactly the way to go, imo. Could have atleast put it in a spoiler tag. I'm not particularly hyped about this one, but just straight up spoiling stuff like that is just not cool.

People who come here hoping for a MEGA link, then reading your post, might actually be bummed out.
few CGs are already out

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Lol

Lol you could say that don`t know what in update, i might say just my own thoughts or for fun. But you approved it, so who we need to blame in spoilers?

Yubu11Me

Dec 31, 2021

After I saw Muscular Dylan:eek:spoiler will never hurt me again , he should be called Captain Milf or Dylan Rogers

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Use the spoiler tag when you quote an spoiler next time. Your comment has been edited by a moderator.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Use the spoiler tag when you quote an spoiler next time. Your comment has been edited by a moderator.
Good one..

Thank you so much for pointing out that a spoiler I wasn't responsible for was edited by a moderator. A spoiler just 5 posts above mine on the exact same page, by the way. Not like I've gotten a notice in my alerts with a reason for the edit or something. Here, have a cookie.

Totally my bad for pointing out that spoiling content which isn't even released on F95 yet is a bad thing. Continue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hornyman2
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes