hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
The dylan you see is the patreon-friendly dylan that looks more like an adult.

It's 42 new renders in the DOL version, 317 new renders in the AWAM version.

The AWAM version is yet to be leaked (here).

Dylan looks normal in the AWAM version.

The events don't change that much between one version and the other.

Don't let Lust's second accounts bait you into buying access to this update, it's not worth the 40$, in my humble opinion.
No Sophia? No Aiden? Prolly wont even play the update let alone pay for it

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
In a game where the main character is Sophia, if an update supposedly has no content about her, apart from being useless, I still don't understand the rush to have it, are we in such urgent need of a new disappointment?
Dylan was made an official 2nd MC, which I assume was because of his popularity, a couple of years ago. Presumably Dylan fans want this event ASAP & won't see it as useless.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Dylan was made an official 2nd MC, which I assume was because of his popularity, a couple of years ago. Presumably Dylan fans want this event ASAP & won't see it as useless.
Eh.
I'm a fan of Dylan. I acknowledge he's a puerile lil' shit - and I enjoy seeing him bring that energy to the story.

But that enjoyment is as an accessory to Sophia's story, so I'm hoping that his solo adventures will stay relatively brief in the overall runtime.
I'm looking forward to the this update, will definitely play it (I'm playing every route) but I'm not in any rush for it.

KolyaTbma

Jun 9, 2019
Аfter his cold stories about speeding up development and hiring a new helper, and adding a new tier lvl for 50eur for animations, which in 5 months (March, April, May, June, July) was only 1, apparently most of the patrons either canceled the subscription, stopped paying for air, or switched to lower levels.
In any case, this is rather an indicator that even the most devoted patrons are gradually getting tired of his game, and no new ones are being added. His patreon following hasn't grown in years. If earlier the link to the update was posted a couple of hours after the release, now it's been 2 days, and it hasn't been posted yet.
I think if he does not radically change his plans, then it will only get worse.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I don't want to count his earnings, his patreons too, but he build expectations, which he cannot reach for now. CPU upgrade, 3 times faster rendering he said, split the day to parts, a helper, animations, but the development time is slower than ever.
And with this restrictions to us, to this comunity... Like I said - I want to support him, but not in this variable conditions!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes