neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Sophia was also having sex with Liam just 2 "days" ago. So Sophia is having a fulfilling sex life. They had sex a few days ago doesn't discredit the fact that Sophia has not been having regular sex for over a month.
Neil doesn't hate Amber. He is just not as attracted. Ofcourse there are days when the man is too horny, so he will go for anyone, even if not interested. They might still be having occasional sex once a week. It is more about companionship that she is longing for. To be admired and adored once again.
You have a point. Still not buying the whole seduction thing with a young man with Dylan's physique and personality. I know that there are exceptions for everything, but when she's trying to rub her ass in his penis, but in fact she's caressing his stomach is on the verge of absurdity. I don't think a mature woman can be sexually aroused in this case. Besides, if she's longing for admiration and companionship, you don't force the whole mutual masturbation situation. I think it was bolder enough with the pool situation and the bikini part. But that's just my POV, I respect that others can buy this.

Reactions: hzjujk

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sam: Whats with that dumb grin dude ? you look like an idiot
Dylan: nothin... *ohh yeah well this idiot just fingered your slutty and horny mother*
- I mean wtf is that ? it doesnt make him a chad or alpha, he comes across as a petty little shit...
Just put yourself in Dylan's position! He was just seduced by the mother of his "best" buddy. He fingered her while she jerked him off. How would you look then? As a 16 year old boy by the way! Please don't tell me now that you don't have a grin on your face! Which such a comment… who is this petty … ?
I honestly dont remember Sam ever having thoughts about "I am doing stuff with your mom" towards any of Dylans taunts and shit,
Different stories! Sam has not yet had the opportunity to reveal his experiences with Sophia's bragging. But that will surely come. Play the game again from the beginning, pay close attention to Sam's scenes and convince yourself who the bigger asshole is.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
They NEVER had Sex in my playthrough XD Not once
You have to be on the faithful path. Such as in this last update, the dev creates some scenes in such a way that almost nobody have follow this path. And because of this you find plenty of people that can't see this last update.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
They NEVER had Sex in my playthrough XD Not once
Well you can skip that part. It makes no difference in the game except for a few lines in the Prison visit. No where else it has an impact. There are also playthroughs where you won't see, Neil and Amber having sex, so you would have no knowledge that ever happened. The point being one sexual interaction doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.
You have a point. Still not buying the whole seduction thing with a young man with Dylan's physique and personality. I know that there are exceptions for everything, but when she's trying to rub her ass in his penis, but in fact she's caressing his stomach is on the verge of absurdity. I don't think a mature woman can be sexually aroused in this case. Besides, if she's longing for admiration and companionship, you don't force the whole mutual masturbation situation. I think it was bolder enough with the pool situation and the bikini part. But that's just my POV, I respect that others can buy this.
I wouldn't know what you mean by Dylan's physique. For a guy his age he is quite at peak. Extremely athletic too. And Amber wasn't getting turned on by rubbing her butt against Dylan's crotch but more because of the fact that Dylan is playing around with her breasts and tugging on her nipples.

IMG_20220714_220858.jpg

No you don't need to be on the faithful or good wife path. Day 18 sex scene is open to all routes.

Reactions: roro

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
Well you can skip that part. It makes no difference in the game except for a few lines in the Prison visit. No where else it has an impact. There are also playthroughs where you won't see, Neil and Amber having sex, so you would have no knowledge that ever happened. The point being one sexual interaction doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.

I wouldn't know what you mean by Dylan's physique. For a guy his age he is quite at peak. Extremely athletic too. And Amber wasn't getting turned on by rubbing her butt against Dylan's crotch but more because of the fact that Dylan is playing around with her breasts and tugging on her nipples.

View attachment 1925339

No you don't need to be on the faithful or good wife path. Day 18 sex scene is open to all routes.
...Sophia is not in this update

kamal1996

Aug 19, 2020
the game is perfect in all angle. But the problem is we want more content in update, as time is passing Dev is shortening the content in each updates. 2 month 1 scene thats like a teaser to me. u cant enjoy the updates or the game

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I wouldn't know what you mean by Dylan's physique.
Despite the critiques, it would have been more believable with the way Dylan is represented in his censored version. He looks older and he's more muscular. Him and Sam, they both have a teenager body and mentality in the "normal" version. That's what I'm talking about the physique and personality (virgin, without a single clue how to touch a woman, but not only he can maintain an erection in this situation when they're mutually masturbating each other, but he can blindly stimulate her). I'm aware that there are players keen to watch this kind of situations as they are show by the dev.

Yes, she's aroused by his touch, but also trying to play with him and this also have an impact on her arousal. And in this case, I think it will be more negative when she realizes that she's touching his stomach.

No you don't need to be on the faithful or good wife path.
My bad. I though that this scene was locked for those that have more good wife points.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Despite the critiques, it would have been more believable with the way Dylan is represented in his censored version. He looks older and he's more muscular. Him and Sam, they both have a teenager body and mentality in the "normal" version. That's what I'm talking about the physique and personality (virgin, without a single clue how to touch a woman, but not only he can maintain an erection in this situation when they're mutually masturbating each other, but he can blindly stimulate her). I'm aware that there are players keen to watch this kind of situations as they are show by the dev.

Yes, she's aroused by his touch, but also trying to play with him and this also have an impact on her arousal. And in this case, I think it will be more negative when she realizes that she's touching his stomach.

My bad. I though that this scene was locked for those that have more good wife points.
I will have to differ here a little. Maintaining an erection while being constantly stimulated for a 16 yr old is the easiest thing. He is young, he can maintain it. About pleasuring Amber without looking, firstly Amber guided his hand exactly where she wanted Dylan to keep it. Secondly it has nowhere been mentioned that Dylan was doing an excellent job. He was just fiddling around and fingering her. If anything while Groping Amber she tells him that he needs to learn how to touch a woman's breast and in the dialogue while fingering Amber L&P does use the term "his inexperienced fingers" Basically alluding that Dylan isn't doing all that great. He is just trying whatever he can. The situation itself is steamy enough. And stimulation to the sexual regions will be a further turn on for both parties.

Prats786

Nov 22, 2020
i need help, i have completed part1 , saved it, imported that final save to part 2 , but as soon as i try this 165 update the game breaks. kindly help?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I will have to differ here a little. Maintaining an erection while being constantly stimulated for a 16 yr old is the easiest thing. He is young, he can maintain it. About pleasuring Amber without looking, firstly Amber guided his hand exactly where she wanted Dylan to keep it. Secondly it has nowhere been mentioned that Dylan was doing an excellent job. He was just fiddling around and fingering her. If anything while Groping Amber she tells him that he needs to learn how to touch a woman's breast and in the dialogue while fingering Amber L&P does use the term "his inexperienced fingers" Basically alluding that Dylan isn't doing all that great. He is just trying whatever he can. The situation itself is steamy enough. And stimulation to the sexual regions will be a further turn on for both parties.
A teenager can be boiling because of his hormones, but you have to add the whole situation: he was surprised by Amber's move and stressed by the scenario. Even with a healthy body system, you mind also play a role and he's completely unexperienced in this field. You can be young, being aroused by the woman who's touching you, but your brain can play tricks too.

Secondly it has nowhere been mentioned that Dylan was doing an excellent job.
According to Amber's facial expressions, it was very good. She put the hand where she wanted, but afterwards he was touching as someone who really knows woman genitalia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk and Hlextor

kamal1996

Aug 19, 2020
So whatever we r complaining here about the game. will all this will reach to Dev or Will ever Dev will listen to all this non patron free users opinion about the game.
What about the paid users dont they complain about the updates directly to Dev or paid user are always happy will this much content.
Just want to know

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
A teenager can be boiling because of his hormones, but you have to add the whole situation: he was surprised by Amber's move and stressed by the scenario. Even with a healthy body system, you mind also play a role and he's completely unexperienced in this field. You can be young, being aroused by the woman who's touching you, but your brain can play tricks too.

According to Amber's facial expressions, it was very good. She put the hand where she wanted, but afterwards he was touching as someone who really knows woman genitalia.
The scene at no points implies that Dylan is doing a great job. There is 2-3 renders that even show some arousal from Amber during that scene. Which is something bound to be felt by what she is doing. I have even quoted the dialogue that states Dylan is not as good.

Even during the jacuzzi scene it looks like Sam is doing a great job but if you carefully read the dialogues, the choice of words, shows that Sam was also just doing whatever he could. There is not a rocket science behind it. There is only so much you can do. Unless someone is doing it horribly it is bound to generate pleasure. It was Dylan who hit his limit which should have been the logical case, no mention of Amber even getting close to anything like an orgasm. Amber was deriving her pleasure from this situation not Dylan's skills.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
when L&P the Horn stats in the game, I played from the bengining afain to get the no deal path and saw some stuffs new like she and the guys on the kitchen and Sophia and Neal in the bathroom, are there more news things like that?
Sophia and Neil in the bathroom is one of my favourite.. hope we can see more adventures in coming decades

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You have to be on the faithful path. Such as in this last update, the dev creates some scenes in such a way that almost nobody have follow this path. And because of this you find plenty of people that can't see this last update.
No i just rejected all thesew options. I am as filthy as you can get just not with Liam XD

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes