SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
What? You never heard about that friend that fingered his best friends mom while she jacked him off under the table in front of said best friend AND husband without them noticing? :ROFLMAO:

NEXT UPDATE
  1. PIZZA GUY WITH DICK HOLE IN PIZZA
  2. PLUMBER COMES FOR SOME PLUMBING
1 or 2, get to vote.
3. HELP ME STEP-BRO I'M STUCK.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will have to differ here a little. Maintaining an erection while being constantly stimulated for a 16 yr old is the easiest thing. He is young, he can maintain it. About pleasuring Amber without looking, firstly Amber guided his hand exactly where she wanted Dylan to keep it. Secondly it has nowhere been mentioned that Dylan was doing an excellent job. He was just fiddling around and fingering her. If anything while Groping Amber she tells him that he needs to learn how to touch a woman's breast and in the dialogue while fingering Amber L&P does use the term "his inexperienced fingers" Basically alluding that Dylan isn't doing all that great. He is just trying whatever he can. The situation itself is steamy enough. And stimulation to the sexual regions will be a further turn on for both parties.
Not to mention the thrill to do it in front of unsuspected husband and son.That alone should boost the arosal by 100%.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 1925188
the shota boys are back!!!
edit day 14 too:
day 14
Morning:
1) Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
2) Sophia/Sam (Very short)
3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
1) 1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Meeting "museum college guys"
and day 15 is the big Sophie/Patricia?
So did I miss the Dylan/Ellie scenes in this update? I only saw the Dylan/Amber scenes

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
omg, 165, what a sucks update (((((( where is wife and mother ??? its just update must name 161.05
my pussy is disappointed :((((
yes it was quite underwhelming. Did L&P decide to change the art style or maybe the characters are not as polished as before, they look chunky around the face edges and skin textures are quite plain. I'm assuming that will change once more time is given to update them in future? Fingers crossed, till then maybe we shd look elsewhere:coffee:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Just as a **mere statistical curiosity**, with 317 renders this event is among the top 4 events by number of renders in the VN.
The exact place depends on how one wants to count the yoga event and the photo-shoot event (see explanation below).
Nevertheless, it's longer than the 3rd task and Nathalie's event on PD12 and only shorter than the Ellie and Julia event with Sophia at the pool on PD11.

Here is the top 30 chart (the numbers on the left are the PD the events belongs to)

1657828808750.png

Note 1: I counted the renders based on the pattern L&P uses to name the images, dayXX_YY_blabla, with YY usually being a progressive ID for the event. Sometimes, especially early on in the game, the same event was split in a strange way so in that case I summed them together. In general, take the numbers with grain of salt as they might be a few renders that were used to transition from one event to the other that are not included. The purpose here is to give the idea and put everything in perspective.

Note 2: I split the photo-shoot event in two, whether it is Dylan alone (207 renders) or with Sam too (275). Together they make the 2nd biggest event with 482 renders. On the contrary I didn't split the Yoga event (SamDylan POV or Sophia POV) because he didn't separate the renders for the two variants and I'm too lazy to go check which render belong to which . If someone has the info I can update the chart.
In the same spirit, the whole morning of day 20 (PD 13) at school (4th task 141+ bonus 177 + end of class & Morello 38) was organised under the same event. Taken as a whole it has 356 renders. I chose to spit it into the events he listed.

Note 3: the name of the events are from the titles of the walkthrough.

Note 4: it is already in cornflower blue ;)

[edit]
Note 5: just to state the obvious, looking at the distribution of these events per PD, we can see the clear change of pace started on PD 12
1657839616717.png
even more evident if we focus on the top 10
1657839888034.png

Last edited:

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
Maybe not 1824 pay money. He do something if 50%, don´t pay. Patron people give him 1824-18240$/month. Here salary 4 people 4000$/month need 20000 $/month. If computers power redering machine one month money, nothingh game needing. This man milking.
I think its been pointed out from multiple perspectives how it still ends up being milking

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just as a **mere statistical curiosity**, with 317 renders this event is among the top 4 events by number of renders in the VN.
The exact place depends on how one wants to count the yoga event and the photo-shoot event (see explanation below).
Nevertheless, it's longer than the 3rd task and Nathalie's event on PD12 and only shorter than the Ellie and Julia event with Sophia at the pool on PD11.

Here is the top 30 chart (the numbers on the left are the PD the events belongs to)

View attachment 1925669

Note 1: I counted the renders based on the pattern L&P uses to name the images, dayXX_YY_blabla, with YY usually been a progressive ID for the event. Sometimes, especially early on in the game, the same event was split in a strange way so in that case I summed them together. In general, take the numbers with grain of salt as they might be some renders that were used to transition from one event to the other that are not included. The purpose it was to give the idea and put everything in perspective.

Note 2: I split the photo-shoot event in two, whether it is Dylan alone (207 renders) or with Sam too (275). Together they make the 2nd biggest event with 482 renders. On the contrary I didn't split the Yoga event (Sam POV or Sophia POV) because he didn't separate the renders for the two variants and I'm too lazy to go check which render belong to which event. If someone has the info I can update the chart.

Note 3: the name of the events are from the titles of the walkthrough.

Note 4: it is already in cornflower blue ;)
I think you mean Dylan POV, not Sam.

If I were to split the Yoga event in two, I probably would separate the first part from the shower. Since from the point of view of the player, whether or not Sophia showers with the girls or at home makes more of a difference that which POV you're playing.

And the shower is more targeted at those playing the Patricia route, whereas the yoga part at everybody.

But the general idea of naming events after the file name is sound, and what I use for my count

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
How does this update work i have downloaded v 0.165 but still I get to be continue right after aiden and his gang grouping scene ..

Anyone help?
there is only new content for the dylan boarding school path, if you didn't send dylan to boarding school, there isn't any new content for you.

that being said, if you aren't playing that path (which i am not) the important part of the update is in the gallery, so you can still see the good stuff without making a new playthrough.

Reactions: Kjazz

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
there is only new content for the dylan boarding school path, if you didn't send dylan to boarding school, there isn't any new content for you.

that being said, if you aren't playing that path (which i am not) the important part of the update is in the gallery, so you can still see the good stuff without making a new playthrough.
turns out, there's multiple "sent dylan to boarding school" paths. for lesbian playthrough, there's still no content in part 2

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes