palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Should I consider re-visiting the game in about 5 years in order to have progress?
I doubt this game will still be in development 5 years from now. Most likely abandoned by then. But yeah, if you want a decent amount of content, you'd have to wait atleast 2 years, more or less. Otherwise all you get are tiny updates, and worst case scenario no content at all for the route you're playing for several updates in a row.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I've posted this in the offtopic thread but thought that people here might also be interested in it.

He really should start optimizing the size of his jpgs.
1 is the original and 2 is a quick optimization done with some random website and the 1-2 one is a conversion to webp.

Edit: I just went and converted all the images from Part 2 into webp and the size went from 959MB to 114MB.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The compressed version of part 1 has errors in it when it is unpacking, 2 errors occur it is unpacking, it unpacks then and the game wont start, anyone have a working compressed version of part 1 they would like to upload to pixeldrain for download?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
in the next 3 game days first lesbian 4 days with a guy. So somewhere in 2023
I'm 90% sure these straight sex scenes will be with Liam unfortunately. I don't see Sophia having sex with another male character not being her husband I hope I'm wrong but it's very likely that it will happen .. :(

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I'm 90% sure these straight sex scenes will be with Liam unfortunately. I don't see Sophia having sex with another male character not being her husband I hope I'm wrong but it's very likely that it will happen .. :(
No You already could have sex with Liam. ( 3 times?)

He said with someone else than Liam. My Guess is Sam or forced with Aiden

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's not out of thin air though. Even on day 1 we get the information that Amber is the more adventurous between her and Sophia. There's even a hint when she gets Dylan to sit next to her and that she "doesn't bite".

And again when Dylan is allowed to slide his dick between Amber's butt cheeks during the Chicken Fight.

What doesn't make sense to me is why Dylan makes the most progress in situations not on his route. Dylan's first chance to see Sophia naked is possible with 0 Dylan points, but requires maximum Patricia points.
Even the pidgeons are more adventurous than Sophia:)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No You already could have sex with Liam. ( 3 times?)

He said with someone else than Liam. My Guess is Sam or forced with Aiden
Well if it's a sex scene with Aiden it will be a more forced path as you said and maybe there will be more than a penetration maybe a threesome between Sophia/Aiden/André or other boys in the gang now if it goes in Sam's way I think it will be something more romantic I'm not one to choose so if what you're saying happens, I'll see both ways if I have.. with both to see which scene would be more perfect for me. :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how many years will take for some routes to even get 1 hour of gameplay?
Or I should ask for half of an hour?
Just imagine next Amber/Dylan event.Maybe on PD20.Or PD21 or PD22.That is like after 10 years.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The compressed version of part 1 has errors in it when it is unpacking, 2 errors occur it is unpacking, it unpacks then and the game wont start, anyone have a working compressed version of part 1 they would like to upload to pixeldrain for download?
It works well. Try

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes