Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I feel I'm in 2 places now, I haven't been subbed to him for more than 3years now and in those 3 years not much has happened...so i am glad in an extent that I didn't waste any money as there was hardly any good content that would be worth the amount L&P would of accrued from me in those years.

On another note because I'm not paying for this content I need to be aware that I can't give my honest regards because I'm getting it for free, so right now all I can say is free content is amazing, still same speed with releasing and the game moving in the direction it's going.
All of my critcisms of the game in this thread are of things I see as wasted potential. Things that are hinted at, but often the opposite is what actually turns up in the game.

If these issues are ever addressed, I'll be the first to become a Patron, and happily get back to raving about how great the game is.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
There is probably another trigger to see the v165 content, because I have two saves, lesbian and good wife, where I sent Dylan to boarding school, but both have no content in part 2 so far.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is probably another trigger to see the v165 content, because I have two saves, lesbian and good wife, where I sent Dylan to boarding school, but both have no content in part 2 so far.
There is. You need to to be playing the Dylan route content before sending him to biarding school.

Reactions: skrusher

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Good wife is to see content only with Liam. This update is with Dylan, you need to be dirty and bisexual, at least.

The main trigger is the chicken fight in the pool and, as Dylan, doing all the dirty stuff with Amber there. (This event happens as a farewell party to the boarding school)

skrusher

May 11, 2019
There is. You need to to be playing the Dylan route content before sending him to biarding school.
Good wife is to see content only with Liam. This update is with Dylan, you need to be dirty and bisexual, at least.

The main trigger is the chicken fight in the pool and, as Dylan, doing all the dirty stuff with Amber there. (This event happens as a farewell party to the boarding school)
Thanks!
I thought it might be something like that. I have 3 saves with Dylan's route, but in neither of them did I send Dylan to the boarding school. I will restart the game and redo all my routes.

BTW, how many saves (routes/paths) do you have? Besides the lesbian and good wife, I've done three others that are very similar, but with some different choices. However I'm not sure which choices are just different scenes or define a different branch of the story.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Thanks!
I thought it might be something like that. I have 3 saves with Dylan's route, but in neither of them did I send Dylan to the boarding school. I will restart the game and redo all my routes.

BTW, how many saves (routes/paths) do you have? Besides the lesbian and good wife, I've done three others that are very similar, but with some different choices. However I'm not sure which choices are just different scenes or define a different branch of the story.
I have around 9-10 saves. Though primarily you need 6 as of now to get all routes keeping in mind the potential future storylines that we know of.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I have around 9-10 saves. Though primarily you need 6 as of now to get all routes keeping in mind the potential future storylines that we know of.
Which 6? What are these future storylines? Sorry, I don't follow this thread very much, so I'm kind of lost as to what routes I can take.

RYAN0080000

Apr 14, 2022
When people get more money, they will become lazy. The author has changed. In the past, every update will have a continuous and novel class content. Now the content is no longer novel, and there is no intention to improve the work, which has become a commercial cut.:cry:

Reactions: ancienregimele

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Which 6? What are these future storylines? Sorry, I don't follow this thread very much, so I'm kind of lost as to what routes I can take.
It's difficult to explain each of my saves. Since it's such a huge mix but all I can do is lay down the mutually exclusive choices that you cannot have in the same playthrough or don't coexist with main route.

• 1. 1st Side job or 2nd Side Job ( so already two routes)
  • 2. Julia Ellie or Alyssa
  • 3. Amber route
  • 4. Dylan Emma
  • 5. Homeless Aid
  • 6. Aiden or Morello
  • 7. Good wife
  • 8. Dylan Ellie or Ellie Sophia ( in future)

In future you might also have to choose between Dylan Sophia & Dylan Ellie, Don't know the implications of Hiding Sam in the Tub or being seen by Liam.

This is more or less as of now. With the game branching even further, it is going to need more saves

Also depending on how you construct your saves you might still fail to continue some routes. Like if you choose Ellie Julia over Alyssa to have Ellie Sophia storyline continue but then Don't forgive Logan and continue Dylan Ellie, then you have essentially ended both Sophia Alyssa Zac and Sophia Ellie Julia.

So the better choice in this regard will be to choose Alyssa as this will log you out of the Ellie Sophia route and you'll still be able to play Dylan Ellie by not forgiving Logan.
And if you want Ellie Sophia then you have to choose Julia and then Forgive Logan as well. So essentially if you want Ellie Sophia you can't have Dylan Ellie and Alyssa Zac in your playthrough.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
this time I have to say that I liked the update, I was very surprised. i didn't think amber would go so far cin dylan. very good.
even the absence of animations did not spoil the game, those present were sufficient even if not very fluid. I am not a route supporter in particular and I play all the routes so I don't mind that there is action even between secondary characters. it sure seems hard to believe that sam and neil. we did not notice anything, from their view they should have at least seen the strange movement of the arms. so I'm satisfied. about the waiting times I leave the floor to the statesmen of the forum. even if it didn't seem to me to find such a difficult and articulated text that needed a long translation time.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes