lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
why progress for 0.170 is not starting

why is it taking this long

who takes a vacation for working on 200-300 render update
and that too done in 1.5 month time frame which was supposed to take only 1 month

Last edited:

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
It's difficult to explain each of my saves. Since it's such a huge mix but all I can do is lay down the mutually exclusive choices that you cannot have in the same playthrough or don't coexist with main route.

• 1. 1st Side job or 2nd Side Job ( so already two routes)
  • 2. Julia Ellie or Alyssa
  • 3. Amber route
  • 4. Dylan Emma
  • 5. Homeless Aid
  • 6. Aiden or Morello
  • 7. Good wife
  • 8. Dylan Ellie or Ellie Sophia ( in future)

In future you might also have to choose between Dylan Sophia & Dylan Ellie, Don't know the implications of Hiding Sam in the Tub or being seen by Liam.

This is more or less as of now. With the game branching even further, it is going to need more saves

Also depending on how you construct your saves you might still fail to continue some routes. Like if you choose Ellie Julia over Alyssa to have Ellie Sophia storyline continue but then Don't forgive Logan and continue Dylan Ellie, then you have essentially ended both Sophia Alyssa Zac and Sophia Ellie Julia.

So the better choice in this regard will be to choose Alyssa as this will log you out of the Ellie Sophia route and you'll still be able to play Dylan Ellie by not forgiving Logan.
And if you want Ellie Sophia then you have to choose Julia and then Forgive Logan as well. So essentially if you want Ellie Sophia you can't have Dylan Ellie and Alyssa Zac in your playthrough.
Can you share saves for all your routes?

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
problem

when I start v.165 and when I copy my save file from v160 I cant continuo new version, after last scene .... to be continued.

Any help?
or any save file on end of V160?

big tnx

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
problem

when I start v.165 and when I copy my save file from v160 I cant continuo new version, after last scene .... to be continued.

Any help?
or any save file on end of V160?

big tnx
If your last save had the events with Aiden then there is no new content, for new content you need to go back and reject aiden proposal and have the chiken pool fight with dylan, sam and amber. there is a save file a few pages back, or you can just unlock it in the gallery

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
lol this L&P randi ka pilla is now crying to the moderators to remove the reviews. I got an email saying my review was "inappropriate" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the 1 star reviews have been removed haha, good work moderators, this is an organized scam.
Bullshit! I just checked, there are still 1-star ratings. But there are rules you have to follow. If you already make lies then be more refined.

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
hello, I wanted to thank the inventor of this game because slowly and not immediately it reaches the apex of the relationship between Sophia and her children, it would be too far-fetched if they immediately made love, these are the right times for me, and congratulations for rendering

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
hello, I wanted to thank the inventor of this game because slowly and not immediately it reaches the apex of the relationship between Sophia and her children, it would be too far-fetched if they immediately made love, these are the right times for me, and congratulations for rendering
I agree . Thanks for the God of Sophia who created this amazing lady . We ask God to continue his amazing job but to speed up the updates ( not the progress of the story).

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Bullshit! I just checked, there are still 1-star ratings. But there are rules you have to follow. If you already make lies then be more refined.
Raangar, there were more than 20 reviews which were 1 star in the latest reviews after the last update. Now there's only 2 or 3, maybe do some research before calling something bullshit Einstein.

Reactions: the3m_dude

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Raangar, there were more than 20 reviews which were 1 star in the latest reviews after the last update. Now there's only 2 or 3, maybe do some research before calling something bullshit Einstein.
I don't have to, I already have! There were actually more 1-star evaluations. But not all of them have been deleted as they falsely tried to imply. And if your rating was as one-sided as your first post then I understand why it was deleted.

Last edited:

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
Direct stupid sex will kill the game . This is an erotic game . Yes its been 5 amazing years. The slowly realistic erotic approach with high quality renders and dialogue is what makes this game special.
Yeah but if you wait for 3-4 month to each updates and those only have one event also making more than ten grands don’t get me wrong but this isn’t right to me. He was updating each month with more scenes when it first came up.

for example I wrote the new update has five mins of gameplay he answered me this. After three years still short gameplay, no sex scenes.

wow ! go easy there cowboy ! There are plenty of content and it is more than 5 mins. You must read carefully words - by - words, use critical thinking skills, and analyze the game play. Currently, the game content is worth more than 6 hours and the new update has content that worth about 44 minutes. Please be humble and thanks the dev for all the hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes