tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
Bullshit! I just checked, there are still 1-star ratings. But there are rules you have to follow. If you already make lies then be more refined.
you want to start quoting rules LOL if thats the case then about 30% of all these little 2 sentence 5stars have to go to cuz they clearly dont fit the rules.

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/day20.rpy", line 3344, in <module>
NameError: name 'hours_number' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/day20.rpyc", line 3344, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.165 0.165
Sat Jul 16 16:18:52 2022

How can this be fixed?

Reactions: soubhagya2800

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I found a "Dylan" in another game. He was in Parental Love as a pussified looser that wound up sucking the MC's dick. I ponder if that was intentionally done to a "Dylan" for...reasons.
There's also a Dylan in the game Inertia. Who gets beaten over the head with a frying pan, dressed up in bra and panties, tied up to a column in the basement and left overnight.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/day20.rpyc", line 3344, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.165 0.165
Sat Jul 16 16:18:52 2022

How can this be fixed?
You can ignore this error without consequence.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
i was just about to ask if he,s already working or taking a break.
There’s always a 5-10 day break between release and posting the next 4x0% progress report. Whether this is vacation time or time spent story boarding and gathering assets and planning the scenes and whatnot is unknown. I suspect it’s a bit more of the first and a bit less of the second.

alexfz

Sep 14, 2020
I've been following the game for a few years... But these updates are so complicated... Not everyone is a computer engineer... This last update doesn't work, the game starts and goes back... It gives error and blocks.. .This on the PC. Why don't they do like other platforms simple update...

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Some miscellaneous thoughts on the last update.
Yes someone already reported that and I think Bibifoc already fixed for the next release.
It is part of the problem I was mentioning at the very beginning of my post, in the previous version Sophia was supposed to visit Aiden no matter the choice about Morello, which led us to come up with the "chivalry" theory and so on. And since this branching was repeated many times through the code it's only natural that one of them might have slipped through during the fixing. Here is the example for those interested
(v0.160 on the left and v0.161 on the right)
View attachment 1831606
this branching was repeated in many places in the code. I don't know if it could be easily refactor in a function that does the job so that it can be easily maintained since it is repeated so many times. I never saw that in other games but also I'm not an expert in renpy, what do you think Bibifoc ?

Yes I see your point.
What I was getting at is that even for the example you mention you have the variable day20_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_4th_task set to true if you go on with Zac, so that in any future event you will able to test that variable to know that the player went down that path. And automatically you will also know that Zac was involved and so on.

In this meeting I would have expected at least a e.g. day20_Sophia_decides_meeting_Aiden to True or False whether she decides to meet Aiden or not once she saw that the other members were there.

Suppose that they meet at school again on Monday (or Aiden call her for what matters) and there is a dialogue between Sophia and Aiden. How does he check that she drove home immediately so that Aiden can say something like "What the hell happened on Friday, why did you leave, you were supposed...."? There is no way to do it at the moment. Unless it starts to count all the possible FW she can get with Aiden but as I said they are mixed with other events. And somehow this has to be addressed in the next event because it was something important, one way or the other. It's difficult to think that Aiden will let it pass that she didn't show up. He can for sure make some nasty comments about the breast show or the groping with the two variables that are set, but it's not the case for Sophia not showing up.

That's why it feels like that this event was kind of "irrelevant" to the whole story if not to have Sophia humiliate more. Which now that he updated the online walk through is even explicitly written: "Aiden’s only goal here is to humiliate Sophia even more".

It could be a bug. That's the simplest explanation. But then let me then say that since this animation thing the attention to the code (bugs) has decreased as it would be the n-th of the list of the last 2-3 updates.
1- L&P introduced a third variable (day20_Sophia_met_Aiden_and_his_gang) to define Sophia's behavior during the event of meeting Aiden and his gang from the previous update. This variable, along with the other two already present (day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang and day20_Sophia_let_herself_groped_by_Aidens_gang), it helps to better define Sophia's behavior at the sight of Aiden's gang at their rendezvous and answers xxxorro's doubts about the impossibility of defining with certainty the moment Sophia left the scene (now if Sophia goes straight home day20_Sophia_met_Aiden_and_his_gang = False).
View attachment 1836417

Maybe I missed something, but why should Sophia go to school on Monday, isn't it her day off?

View attachment 1836420
2- The next meeting at school between Aiden and Sophia was corrected and changed from "Monday" to "next week".
screenshot0001.png
3- I don't want to badmouth the Robinsons or make any strange conjectures, but looking at this screenshot...
screenshot0003.png
I have increasing doubts that Neil could really be Sam and Julia's father.
Especially if, shortly thereafter, on the other side of the table, his wife is behaving this way with her best friend's son whom, after so many years, she has been seeing again for a few weeks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4- Small side note: unless Amber has already cleaned up the mess, it's funny to think that from now on (on the boarding school route) whenever the Robinsons sit down at the table to eat with them, in a way, Dylan will be there too...

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
Hi I folow 3 paths and the only new content I see in this update is a figth between aiden gang and moreno guys , is that normal ?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Some miscellaneous thoughts on the last update.

1- L&P introduced a third variable (day20_Sophia_met_Aiden_and_his_gang) to define Sophia's behavior during the event of meeting Aiden and his gang from the previous update. This variable, along with the other two already present (day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang and day20_Sophia_let_herself_groped_by_Aidens_gang), it helps to better define Sophia's behavior at the sight of Aiden's gang at their rendezvous and answers xxxorro's doubts about the impossibility of defining with certainty the moment Sophia left the scene (now if Sophia goes straight home day20_Sophia_met_Aiden_and_his_gang = False).

2- The next meeting at school between Aiden and Sophia was corrected and changed from "Monday" to "next week".
View attachment 1930499
3- I don't want to badmouth the Robinsons or make any strange conjectures, but looking at this screenshot...
View attachment 1930500
Especially if, shortly thereafter, on the other side of the table, his wife is behaving this way with her best friend's son whom, after so many years, she has been seeing again for a few weeks.
4- Small side note: unless Amber has already cleaned up the mess, it's funny to think that from now on (on the boarding school route) whenever the Robinsons sit down at the table to eat with them, in a way, Dylan will be there too...
Yeah it makes sense now from the way Amber behaved with Dylan I think this was just the beginning of the Dylan/Amber path there's a lot of dirty stuff that our wonderful Amber will do yet and maybe a lot of secrets to be revealed. :unsure:

Jopassion

Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 1930500

Hello, could you explain me how to obtain this scene? I didn't find the day and the way to find it? Thank you :D

I'm a little bi tnew on this marvellous game, how much time do we have to wait for a new update/chapters?

Have a nice day

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, could you explain me how to obtain this scene? I didn't find the day and the way to find it? Thank you :D

I'm a little bi tnew on this marvellous game, how much time do we have to wait for a new update/chapters?

Have a nice day
I'm sorry, but I don't have any recent saves for this game path that would work for you. However, to see this scene, just click first on "Gallery" from the game's "Main Menu" and then on the last vignette on the right (the one titled "The Graduate" and marked "New"). Click "Ignore" a couple of times and you should be able to play the scene in question. Ciao.

Reactions: Jopassion

Mr.Harun

Aug 25, 2019
After morello's man beat aiden it says to be continued. Is this how it should be or did my game bugged? Because if this is how it ends really, it is just 9-10 new scenes and ends. Wtf?

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes