Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man these scenes were more than hot Sophia literally showed her pussy lips to everyone in the classroom or the part where she goes to meet Aiden's gang I want more scenes like that. maybe she without panties next time lol :devilish:
Screenshot_2022-05-25_230922.jpg

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Hi I folow 3 paths and the only new content I see in this update is a figth between aiden gang and moreno guys , is that normal ?
Read the walkthrough of the game provided Along with the game in the menu. You will see what are the conditions that you need to meet for the new Amber scene which is after the Gang fight scene.

Mar 14, 2022
There’s always a 5-10 day break between release and posting the next 4x0% progress report. Whether this is vacation time or time spent story boarding and gathering assets and planning the scenes and whatnot is unknown. I suspect it’s a bit more of the first and a bit less of the second.
It's vacations obviously. Always takes almost two weeks after each update. He "works" 6 weeks and then rests 2.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I think is time for me to abandon this game forever. I don't found it anymore interesting and seems like is going to nowhere. And now after the amount of time needed for new updates seems like there will be no bright future. It was fun at the begging but now is just some kind of milking.

Jopassion

Nov 20, 2021
I think is time for me to abandon this game forever. I don't found it anymore interesting and seems like is going to nowhere. And now after the amount of time needed for new updates seems like there will be no bright future. It was fun at the begging but now is just some kind of milking.
Hello, any advice for another game of this kind who’s going more faster straight to the point? Any recommandation? (Same king of character, of relation, but more direct…)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes