jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Some miscellaneous thoughts on the last update.

1- L&P introduced a third variable (day20_Sophia_met_Aiden_and_his_gang) to define Sophia's behavior during the event of meeting Aiden and his gang from the previous update. This variable, along with the other two already present (day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang and day20_Sophia_let_herself_groped_by_Aidens_gang), it helps to better define Sophia's behavior at the sight of Aiden's gang at their rendezvous and answers xxxorro's doubts about the impossibility of defining with certainty the moment Sophia left the scene (now if Sophia goes straight home day20_Sophia_met_Aiden_and_his_gang = False).

2- The next meeting at school between Aiden and Sophia was corrected and changed from "Monday" to "next week".
View attachment 1930499
3- I don't want to badmouth the Robinsons or make any strange conjectures, but looking at this screenshot...
View attachment 1930500
I have increasing doubts that Neil could really be Sam and Julia's father.
Especially if, shortly thereafter, on the other side of the table, his wife is behaving this way with her best friend's son whom, after so many years, she has been seeing again for a few weeks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4- Small side note: unless Amber has already cleaned up the mess, it's funny to think that from now on (on the boarding school route) whenever the Robinsons sit down at the table to eat with them, in a way, Dylan will be there too...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whill it make a difference, down the road, if she flashed or got groped by the gang?

Reactions: Kobudo27

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If it continues like this, one of two things will happen in my opinion in the future, either the dev abandons the project or suddenly he accelerates and ends the game anyway
There's a third option, which is to carry on exactly as now, keeping enough paying Patrons "just happy enough" to maintain their support. That's been working for quite a while, so why give up? He could abandon AWAM at any time & the signs are there but I've been thinking that way for a couple of years & it still exists, or rather, a version derived from what it was & was supposed to be, exists.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man I really love this game but I don't know if it's going to be alive in 10 years, I don't even like to think about it because I wanted this game to end and have several possible endings but by the way I don't know if it will be the way I hope so much ... it's sad to know that even having good scenes with Dylan / Amber I think it's not enough for fans of the game
:(:cry:

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Man I really love this game but I don't know if it's going to be alive in 10 years, I don't even like to think about it because I wanted this game to end and have several possible endings but by the way I don't know if it will be the way I hope so much ... it's sad to know that even having good scenes with Dylan / Amber I think it's not enough for fans of the game
:(:cry:
put this on the account of the creator of the game he will destroy this game before it ends for the slowness and few scenes maybe I'll even be banned for saying that but it's the pure truth

Reactions: jozzi
Mar 14, 2022
By the way it is unfortunately this game won't last 5 years I know we are having monthly updates but it's not enough yet even if it's just one person developing the game I think this game will die sooner than me lol
It's one person developing the game because that person doesn't do what he promises when he reaches patron goals or any other promises.

Example below
For those that are new:

September 29, 2020 L&P wrote the following:
3) As for the help. I'm, currently looking and also communicating with some professional storywriters.
Since that promise, it's been:

• 652 days
  • Or 1 year, 9 months, 14 days excluding the end date.
  • Or 21 months, 14 days excluding the end date.
:sleep:

November 23, 2021 L&P wrote the following:
Furthermore: Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality. The rendering is not the problem, like I already said many times. It's the actual creation of these scenes and adjustments. The only chance I see at the moment would be trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility. Also, a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course.
Since that re-promise, it's been:
  • 232 days
  • Or 7 months, 20 days excluding the end date.

:ROFLMAO:

And then the cherry on top, September 24, 2020:
Nobody’s working over the Internet as long as they want their product to look like something.
Fortune 500 companies working remote? I don't know how. Impossible.
Studios like Pixar working remote? What? No way.

That's all.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Shock, denial, anger, acceptance then following the new updates eagerly. Same arguments every time. Some people's want sex and they should know that this an erotic game. Once there is sex the game is done. I have played many stupid games where the boy fuck everyone on the family in the first update. NO, THIS GAME IS DIFFERENT. As for the updates it has to take some time because of the high quality of the renders and the dialogue.
It's easy my friends, if you want sex go and check other games . If u want excellent quality storyline and renders stay here .
I have played the whole game in the last week . Honestly its full of erotic scenes. Great development of the life of Sophia from innocent mother to a naughty one . She did many erotic scenes . She showed her tits many times. She rides sybian in front of her friend . She modelled for her son and friend. She kissed passionately many girls. She had quite intimate time with Sam. She was touched by her son who saw her tits and ass.
The game is great . Its different.
You want sex there are plenty of stupid games.
I wish to have new update every two months yes but at least now we having update every 3 or 4 months .
Be happy . Cheer up .

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Shock, denial, anger, acceptance then following the new updates eagerly. Same arguments every time. Some people's want sex and they should know that this an erotic game. Once there is sex the game is done. I have played many stupid games where the boy fuck everyone on the family in the first update. NO, THIS GAME IS DIFFERENT. As for the updates it has to take some time because of the high quality of the renders and the dialogue.
It's easy my friends, if you want sex go and check other games . If u want excellent quality storyline and renders stay here .
I have played the whole game in the last week . Honestly its full of erotic scenes. Great development of the life of Sophia from innocent mother to a naughty one . She did many erotic scenes . She showed her tits many times. She rides sybian in front of her friend . She modelled for her son and friend. She kissed passionately many girls. She had quite intimate time with Sam. She was touched by her son who saw her tits and ass.
The game is great . Its different.
You want sex there are plenty of stupid games.
I wish to have new update every two months yes but at least now we having update every 3 or 4 months .
Be happy . Cheer up .
Towards the end, i think you have mistakenly written something wrong.

If i had to guess, maybe you are a writing, that you wish a new update every month or lesser time, but atleast as of now we are getting an update in 1.5 to 2 months.

Reactions: Hotcoupleeasy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes