Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't have to, I already have! There were actually more 1-star Bewrtungen. But not all of them have been deleted as they falsely tried to imply. And if your rating was as one-sided as your first post then I understand why it was deleted.
Honestly it is mostly the most volatile ones that even go to rate this game. Mostly haters and then to contradict them die hard lovers. So the reviews mostly fluctuate between 1 and 5.

Honestly, the rating system should not even be available for incomplete games until they are abandoned. Rating an incomplete story makes no sense to me. That's the reason why even after 2 years, i choose not to rate this game. There is more than 60% of the estimated game remaining. L&P can still make this a marvel or absolute bottom of the barrel trash. There is no conclusion as of now.

Ratings themselves really mean nothing on this site. You might find gems here at rating of 2.5 and trash at 4.5.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Saw the CG Day 20 v 0.165 and it's 42 renders, this is called an update?? Biggest morons on earth around this game, some of them even paying for it. Worst than Beliebers, you will recognize them facepalming comments like this one LOL
Well they are face palming your comment because you saw DOL not Awam. Awam has 317 renders in the latest update.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Saw the CG Day 20 v 0.165 and it's 42 renders, this is called an update?? Biggest morons on earth around this game, some of them even paying for it. Worst than Beliebers, you will recognize them facepalming comments like this one LOL
I assume you have played DOL. It is certainly not their fault, but the fault of L&P and its supporters if they did not inform themselves and played the wrong version.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
If your last save had the events with Aiden then there is no new content, for new content you need to go back and reject aiden proposal and have the chiken pool fight with dylan, sam and amber. there is a save file a few pages back, or you can just unlock it in the gallery
can you send me this save file, I cant find it.
tnx

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No, im playing on PC ;)
Well then i don't have those saves. My android saves dont work with PC. But i have listed all important choices, so you can just mix and match and create saves. 15-20 minutes a day and you'll be able to create a save till the end. GW route might only take you 5. So max 2 hrs you should have all the saves made, as per your liking.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
sex between sophia and...?
Sophia and Liam. Thought that was kind of obvious since I said there is plenty on on the Good Wife path, meaning being faithful to your husband lol (if you're on the lesbian path as well, there is a scene with "Antonio" too).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes