Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

I’m pretty new on this game. But I like it a much.
I already finished it… too quickly and I discover this kind of game with it.
Could you advice me some other titles like this one with same characteristics, gameplay, relation between characters, age,…? Perhaps a game who’s going faster to the point. With more sexual content.

How could I find the way with educatinnal

what means “shota boys”?

If my post don’t have to be there, don’t hesitate to tell me and explain me where to ask this questions.

Have a nice day.
Within the context here, the "shota boys" are Ava Myers' sons, in the 2nd side job due to make their next appearance in the upcoming update

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You're the one shaming people here. If you think the dev is doing good job, just say it.
If you think he's doing a bad job, say it. It's a forum. No one is shaming you for your opinion. You're just playing that card to try and get the upperhand at this discussion. We've seen you in the other thread too, didn't see anyone shame your opinion, just saw people disagreeing with you, the same you're doing with us now, which is valid. But stop trying to decide which narrative this topic should have by the sheer force of "this is toxic". Just because you don't like what you read, it doesn't mean it's toxic. You can also use the ignore function.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah... this is a forum.. keep it active.. i actually like coming here and read messages and arguements.. its fun

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
sophia has not progressed much with the kids yet
maybe tits showing and some edu about condoms in this update
i guess this update will be under 250 renders
so 1 week of sept a real possibility
up your hopes ;)
I really hope it is not 250 renders. Last scene he had to do the initial talking and convincing to get the scene actual scene started,which took 90+ renders last time.

This time there is no need to convince Sophia of anything. So the scene should get to the point quickly. I hope for something around 175-190.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He is most probably working on the clothing and then planning how the scene will play out and also setting up the lighting for certain. Since the last time he did the scene in Myers house it just didn't look good enough. It was probably the weakest scene from L&P even in terms of art in a very long time. After which he is likely to start with actual creating and rendering scenes.
What clothing?
Everybody in that event should be naked:)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Just checked in to find another comment of mine had been removed for being OT. AFAIC, I try to ensure that no post is OT & concerns AWAM, although obviously that's a matter of opinion. Here, once again, someone's view is the opposite of mine. Was it a random Mod trawl through? Was it reported by some disgruntled individual? I assumed it would be a post relating to the recent controversy in which I was involved but no. So, I don't know what it was & I'm not wasting time looking back to try & jog the memory.

Having reached such a state of affairs & having had numerous posts removed, admittedly over a considerable time, whilst still being at a loss as to why they were deemed OT, it's clearly time to take a "sabbatical." We either have free(ish) speech, or we don't. So many fans will be glad I'm absent that it almost compels me to stay but no. I never say never but the only reason I was ever here in the first place was interest & 'pirate' commitment to AWAM, before it became unrecognisable.

I wonder how long this post will remain?
Once, I tried to get a moderator to tell me what exactly was wrong with a post that they removed - so I could avoid that issue again. The response was an arrogant - we'll know it when we see it. When I replied that that response did not help anyone better frame their discussion, the whole post string got removed by a moderator. Some moderators seem to have a god complex and are worse than Patreon.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes