TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
how can I send dylan to border school to be able to play V. 0.165 ?
You don't need to. I followed the instructions from someone on here.
Go into Gallery and click on the link. It will play the entire update.
I actually got a couple of error screens. Just click "Ignore" and it will load to play

Reactions: DrReyMoore

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You don't need to. I followed the instructions from someone on here.
Go into Gallery and click on the link. It will play the entire update.
I actually got a couple of error screens. Just click "Ignore" and it will load to play
The problem with this is that if he didn't send Dylan to boarding school, he didn't play the chicken fight and he didn't see the event with Amber prior to the new one (something important to understand the build up between the two).

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
The problem with this is that if he didn't send Dylan to boarding school, he didn't play the chicken fight and he didn't see the event with Amber prior to the new one (something important to understand the build up between the two).
Good point.
I was fine with that because although I played through the chicken fight plotline years(!) ago, I've not bothered with it since.
It was just a way of getting my AWAM fix!

Reactions: LordSV5

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I wonder if anyone is as bothered as I am that the first extra-marital dick-handling happened with the shota boys, and the next update will almost certainly go further than that.

Never mind the implausibility of the scenario, what does that say about the other story lines? It’s almost like L&P is telling us, thematically, that being proactive towards achieving your goals, as Sam and Dylan have been about, is less likely to yield results compared to just stumbling into a situation and playing the innocent.

Seven pigeons in the park, Fred on the FIFA video game, and now this. Clues are building up but the crime remains elusive.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
4- Small side note: unless Amber has already cleaned up the mess, it's funny to think that from now on (on the boarding school route) whenever the Robinsons sit down at the table to eat with them, in a way, Dylan will be there too...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amber seems like a very clean person to me. And IMO she likely was aware that she left a puddle on her own chair, so would have done at least a quick wipe-up up as soon as her family left the room.

But since Amber knows to "swallow like a good wife", while cleaning up she may have decided to... try... just a little... taste of what Dylan left behind... and... gulp!

Oh, did I say that out loud?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
4- Small side note: unless Amber has already cleaned up the mess, it's funny to think that from now on (on the boarding school route) whenever the Robinsons sit down at the table to eat with them, in a way, Dylan will be there too...
When Dylan and Sam were walking away a part of me was expecting Dylan to look back to find Amber licking a napkin while giving Dylan a little smile or wink suggesting she cleaned it up...

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I wonder if anyone is as bothered as I am that the first extra-marital dick-handling happened with the shota boys, and the next update will almost certainly go further than that.

Never mind the implausibility of the scenario, what does that say about the other story lines? It’s almost like L&P is telling us, thematically, that being proactive towards achieving your goals, as Sam and Dylan have been about, is less likely to yield results compared to just stumbling into a situation and playing the innocent.

Seven pigeons in the park, Fred on the FIFA video game, and now this. Clues are building up but the crime remains elusive.
It tells us that L&P has a strong preference for the fetish and wasn't interested in building up to it like everything else. It only took two or three events for the apostles to get jerked off, whereas everything else has been carefully/slowly rolled out over the course of many events. If there's even more progress in this next update, then we'll know for sure where L&P's heart is at.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I finished right now 1.50 and started 1.61 and thats load the last save perfectly fine without error.
But the game runs only maybe less then 2min. after Sofia are lying on the couch the games end abruptly and im in the main title again, has anyone a hint what to do or a link for what ever it is? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I finished right now 1.50 and started 1.61 and thats load the last save perfectly fine without error.
But the game runs only maybe less then 2min. after Sofia are lying on the couch the games end abruptly and im in the main title again, has anyone a hint what to do or a link for what ever it is? o_O
Just an advice. If you have a question try to look for the answer for a few pages, let's say last 10 pages. Because most probably that question has been asked and answered.

When different people keep asking the same question and don't bother reading messages posted even a page before which answers their questions it really kills the willingness to help of the people on the thread.

The answer is that you are not on the routes for which Part 2 currently has content. The routes updated on part 2 are Aiden route, Dylan Ellie route and Amber route. If you have not been on these routes at the end of Part 1, you will see nothing new.

The next update is 2nd Side Job with the Myer Boys. So if you chose the 1st job then even after the next update you will see nothing new.

Jopassion

Nov 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

I’m pretty new on this game. But I like it a much.
I already finished it… too quickly and I discover this kind of game with it.
Could you advice me some other titles like this one with same characteristics, gameplay, relation between characters, age,…? Perhaps a game who’s going faster to the point. With more sexual content.

How could I find the way with educatinnal

what means “shota boys”?

If my post don’t have to be there, don’t hesitate to tell me and explain me where to ask this questions.

Have a nice day.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes