Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
i hate import and export all file from first par to second on. Its too complicated.
Thi wayhe or shi gonna los whole fun base who playing this game sine day 1.
The file export process is automatic, you have done something wrong like downloading the wrong part 1 or something else. Otherwise it should have automatically happened.
I don't follow the update cycles how long does it usually take to get to the next update from 0%?
1.5 months.

Reactions: Gukl and Bane71

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Why Lust Passion insist to force us players to import save file insteed making choise? It forced in every mean for this amezing game. I losing my interest to play this second part of the game.
Good luck to the dev. Really you need it.
It should normally work. Do you have Part 1 plus update? If you finish that you can chose your savegame and it finds it automatically for Part 2

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The file export process is automatic, you have done something wrong like downloading the wrong part 1 or something else. Otherwise it should have automatically happened.

1.5 months.
nope I did nothing.

The shoud be alredy fixe in first place instead of get the old part 1 bugged and the second as well. Whythe dev didin't fixed up the part 1 full?
In econd one is kep shutting down on main menut I can't start the second part. It useless this systemof import and esport even with out don't work. I did nothing work. Why in thethe full first part didn't got update withalredy fixed and all insteead of keep using save export to save 2 from 1 they each every tim we need to download each every update. Usless and frustrating. It make us stop playing it for good.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: brt654

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
What I don't get is why the developer felt the need to change the way the game loads now after countless updates of where you save wherever and export and then download new update and continue off from where you last saved. I don't get the reason for a final part 1 save.

Took me weeks to get the android version to work and even then I am sure I haven't done it right as Part 2 seems to end really early. Assuming the part where Sophie goes to meet Aiden and his gang is the final part of Part 2?

Also I have somehow missed a load of scenes as per Gallery with characters I haven't come across before.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
"A Wife and Mother" or "A Son and Brother"? I am confuse about that after the last update.

In my opinion, the game is really turning out of context of what L&P propose on what it would be. I don't known why he decided to change to game to Dylan's POV, but I don't like it. I have no problem if the game is with male or female protagonist, but if the essence of the game change, then change the player interest.
Just say my opinion.
What? The game got male protagonist? When?

I don't gonna play then. Not interest on dylan pov of view. It about "A Wife and A Mother" not "A Son and Daughter" I assume that therare male choise as well. Call me out of here then.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.165

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.165, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165.

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.165
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Thank so much I waiting for it since the second part was released. Thank you much, dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barretto24

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.165

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.165, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165.

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.165
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
It there a whay to marge cheats menu into one?

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
It's really tough to every time play a any event in this game because there are lots of path that we can took so it's too hard to keep always get the save file for perticular event

Why L&P didn't add the option in start to continue the story like fashion business and every others game give option from the start

I think L&P should do this kind of think so it's a lot easy to continue to the game without doing so hard work behind save file this kind easy way

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Why in hell when I tried ech every time to play secnd part? it shut doan imediatly? It not goos such of system impot export.
How should I know? I am mnot the developer but it works perfectly fine for me. I just imported 3 Save games from 0.151 to Part 2 0.165

Every Save game was visible when I started a new game and each save game worked.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
It's really tough to every time play a any event in this game because there are lots of path that we can took so it's too hard to keep always get the save file for perticular event

Why L&P didn't add the option in start to continue the story like fashion business and every others game give option from the start

I think L&P should do this kind of think so it's a lot easy to continue to the game without doing so hard work behind save file this kind easy way
If you do not have the route you can just unlock the complete scene in the gallery

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Great idea in theory, but why should, of all developers here, L&P do this? It would mean some extra work for him and as we have seen for years, he is neither the quickest nor the most work willing dev we have. In fact, his development speed is a disgrace!
And another point why he won´t bother with an options menu: With his current "speed" only a complete idiot can believe AWAM will get finished! The ETA of the last update is somewhere in the middle of the century at best! Unless there is some serious speed up of development, L&P will cash in the patrons money as long as he can and then put a big,fat "abandoned, you fools" on it.
I know that his shills will scream about my post, but to vary on Nazareth´s classic: Truth hurts!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Great idea in theory, but why should, of all developers here, L&P do this? It would mean some extra work for him and as we have seen for years, he is neither the quickest nor the most work willing dev we have. In fact, his development speed is a disgrace!
And another point why he won´t bother with an options menu: With his current "speed" only a complete idiot can believe AWAM will get finished! The ETA of the last update is somewhere in the middle of the century at best! Unless there is some serious speed up of development, L&P will cash in the patrons money as long as he can and then put a big,fat "abandoned, you fools" on it.
I know that his shills will scream about my post, but to vary on Nazareth´s classic: Truth hurts!
I agree with you 100%, the game will never reach its planned end. Whether your prophecy comes true in one year or 5 years doesn't matter - it will happen.
When it ends, I won't give a shit. And that's what many here don't understand, it's just a game. And while I defend the developer here, I see that truth - and it doesn't hurt me.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes