Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
you part 1 is very old (115), but i play is 150
Yes but you have to use it. If you are using some other android version then i don't know how to help you at all. I use this android version only.

In this you need to download both of them and run them once, then close v0.165 and play uptill v0.115 in Part 1 after which your saves will automatically get transferred to Part 2 without any manual work involved just like in the PC version.

Going forward you will only need to download part 2 ( say v0.170 ) and replace the existing part 2 ( v0.165 ) on your mobile.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
should i play from part 1 or i just skip to part 2? newly discovered this game after a though journey
Definitely play from Part 1. While you might find some fap material you like just by skipping to Part 2, if it's just fap material you're after, we're currently looking optimistically at 5 years before the first sex scene with Sophia and someone besides the husband. Possibly more like a decade.

So you may as well play from the beginning, and get the full story behind the characters.

crzBlx

Apr 4, 2018
Definitely play from Part 1. While you might find some fap material you like just by skipping to Part 2, if it's just fap material you're after, we're currently looking optimistically at 5 years before the first sex scene with Sophia and someone besides the husband. Possibly more like a decade.

So you may as well play from the beginning, and get the full story behind the characters.
Thanks!!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
should i play from part 1 or i just skip to part 2? newly discovered this game after a though journey
Definitely play part 1. This game relies on eroticism instead of actual sex. So the more you engross yourself with the main character the more enjoyment you will derive from scenes later on in the game. Plus this is a continuing story from Part 1 into Part 2 so you definitely will need some knowledge about the characters, the kind of relationship they have, to better understand what to expect.

Also, nice Colossal Profile pic.

Last edited:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
If she still didn't have to do the side jobs since the depts paid off the updates would all be about the main story line and the first Sophia sex dates would come faster

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
May 2023 if we are lucky.Like really,really lucky.
July 2023 is more likely.
l&p must hire someone to help him with rendering
otherwise this game will be abandoned
and that is sad
i think this is one of the best games out there if not the best
but sadly the progress is really slow and is getting slower to be honest

Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes