Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
What's the current projection for the start of PD14?
Hard to say, but we might - I say might - get three more updates before the end of the year. There’re about 160 days left in the year, divide by average 45 days per update + 8 days in between.

does that leave four more updates for this playable day? That suggests we’re lucky if PD14 starts development one year from now.

The outlook is grim, indeed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hard to say, but we might - I say might - get three more updates before the end of the year. There’re about 160 days left in the year, divide by average 45 days per update + 8 days in between.

does that leave four more updates for this playable day? That suggests we’re lucky if PD14 starts development one year from now.

The outlook is grim, indeed.
A year away until the next Ellie event seems within reach, which is at least something.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
A year away until the next Ellie event seems within reach, which is at least something.
Well if you weren't picky the next Ellie event would have been on this playable day for you.
( Now ofcourse you will mention there won't be nudity and you couldn't care less about Dylan Ellie and so on, but factually Ellie does have an event today, just not with Sophia )

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Since the next event will involve Sophia and the kiddo's, I think this update will probably have animations. After their last lesson, things seem to be progressing with them quickly. And this is probably a good chance to practice animations with Sophia more before the Sam event.
Why should this event have animations. What will the animations even be used for. They would actually be a waste of time. Since at best we are going to see the boys jerking off. Daz 10fps animations are good enough for that. Unless there is something bigger planned there is no need for animations.

And the way you've written your statement kinda implies that you believe that it is confirmed Sam event will have animations, which i don't think is the case, there is no confirmation.

The last time animations were properly used, it was for a legitimate sex scene, which is exactly the kind of thing animations should be used for. Next time it was just to show off Sophia in animation.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2022
I asked L&P, will Ellie and Sophia would ever use the bathtub for a change and he said they will probably use it later but he rather have ideas for the jacuzzi. But I don't see any events of Ellie and Sophia in the evening of playable day 13 or 14 since it makes more sense to use the Jacuzzi in the evening.

kamatured

Sep 9, 2020
side job event .. hope the next event will be Sam Cielo lesson
Since the next event will involve Sophia and the kiddo's, I think this update will probably have animations. After their last lesson, things seem to be progressing with them quickly. And this is probably a good chance to practice animations with Sophia more before the Sam event.
dude Sam event are you talking about the cielo lesson?

karleston

May 20, 2022
Why should this event have animations. What will the animations even be used for. They would actually be a waste of time. Since at best we are going to see the boys jerking off. Daz 10fps animations are good enough for that. Unless there is something bigger planned there is no need for animations.

And the way you've written your statement kinda implies that you believe that it is confirmed Sam event will have animations, which i don't think is the case, there is no confirmation.

The last time animations were properly used, it was for a legitimate sex scene, which is exactly the kind of thing animations should be used for. Next time it was just to show off Sophia in animation.
Well i could say why not. At this point L&P is doing what he wants to do without giving a damn about our opinion (patron or not).
I don't really like shota scenes to be honest.But if it means that i will see an animated version of sophia like the walking scene he did which was beautiful by the way. I will take it. i learned not to expect too much from this game. So whatever he is given us. I will gladly take it.

Reactions: Bane71

Hackerman696

Jul 11, 2020
Hey, I'm unable to play the v0.165 on Android. Whenever I try to load my last save from v0.161 it just says To Be Continued. Any help with the same?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Me thinking the event could have animations doesn't mean I think the event should have animations. I think all the animations thus far have been a waste of time. But LP decided to do them anyway. We can safely assume this event will have something sexual happen, simply based on the previous event with them. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Sophia showed them her boobs and we get another boob giggle animation or something similar.

And yes, I do think the Sam event will have animation. I didn't imply any sort of confirmation from LP himself.

But why wouldn't the Sam event have animation? Unless it doesn't progress much from the hot tub event, which I suppose could be possible. But Sophia could also be alone with one of her primary LI's, right after they made out in a hot tub. Seems like a pretty obvious opportunity, especially since the sexual progression has sped up some.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
how to start part 2 on android ? (no import files, but i have final txt on finalsaves)
https://f95zone.to/posts/8531568/

Download the android version from here and follow the instructions.

Hey, I'm unable to play the v0.165 on Android. Whenever I try to load my last save from v0.161 it just says To Be Continued. Any help with the same?
Read the walkthrough attached in the game. You'll know why you can't see content from v0.165.

If you don't have the required save and don't want to be bothered creating one either, just unlock the scene in the gallery.

Reactions: roro and Bane71

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Me thinking the event could have animations doesn't mean I think the event should have animations. I think all the animations thus far have been a waste of time. But LP decided to do them anyway. We can safely assume this event will have something sexual happen, simply based on the previous event with them. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Sophia showed them her boobs and we get another boob giggle animation or something similar.

And yes, I do think the Sam event will have animation. I didn't imply any sort of conformation from LP himself.

But why wouldn't the Sam event have animation? Unless it doesn't progress much from the hot tub event, which I suppose could be possible. But Sophia could also be alone with one of her primary LI's, right after they made out in a hot tub. Seems like a pretty obvious opportunity, especially since the sexual progression has sped up some.
Being a waste in your eyes vs. Having no use whatsoever is different. You couldn't be bothered with the Jennifer Andre sex scene so for you it is a waste. From a use point of view animations are used for showing movement, they did served their purpose by showing the sex.

The boob jiggle was most probably a byproduct he decided to add because of already making a walking animation. As i said before, they didn't even bother to show her face in that because that would require adding expressions. So the boob animation was just a throwaway.

Regarding the Sam scene, what exactly do you think will happen that will require such quality animations. For me an animation from Blender will only make sense if he is showing a blowjob scene, handjob ( with important characters ) or sex scene. None of this is going to happen most probably

The only time he can afford to make Animations other than what i stated above without backlash is if it does not delay the update at all. Which is very less likely, considering the last time he had multiple animations.

If anything, in my opinion, Dylan Christine have the highest chance of getting an animation as we know they will be getting drunk at the party and Christine wants to "thank" Dylan anyways.

Don't know what to expect from Dylan Sophia so that is up in the air.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Being a waste in your eyes vs. Having no use whatsoever is different. You couldn't be bothered with the Jennifer Andre sex scene so for you it is a waste. From a use point of view animations are used for showing movement, they did served their purpose by showing the sex.

The boob jiggle was most probably a byproduct he decided to add because of already making a walking animation. As i said before, they didn't even bother to show her face in that because that would require adding expressions. So the boob animation was just a throwaway.

Regarding the Sam scene, what exactly do you think will happen that will require such quality animations. For me an animation from Blender will only make sense if he is showing a blowjob scene, handjob ( with important characters ) or sex scene. None of this is going to happen most probably

The only time he can afford to make Animations other than what i stated above without backlash is if it does not delay the update at all. Which is very less likely, considering the last time he had multiple animations.

If anything, in my opinion, Dylan Christine have the highest chance of getting an animation as we know they will be getting drunk at the party and Christine wants to "thank" Dylan anyways.

Don't know what to expect from Dylan Sophia so that is up in the air.
Dylan/Sophia will have animations, confirmed by L&P.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes