davsun

Nov 15, 2021
now everyone loves L&P again lol
Alright i'm giving up on this game for now,I tried the combined version but it just loops me back to parts I already played for some reason.
I cant play part 2 because it needs a save,overall I dont know what happened with this game but you should play part 2 without going through all these complications
you can play the combined game until before the loop and then you make a save file, copy that to part 2 game and now you can play till the end.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There have been some discussions about the timeline of the various events in the different branches for day 20 (PD 13).
Given the torrid weather that makes me want to stay inside and hug my AC, I gave it a **try** to make the timeline of the events (hopefully!) more clear.

Here's the result and the explanations below.
View attachment 1948184

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end I assumed/speculated that "Sophia relaxing in the cafe" from the latest teaser is a filler event alternative to the tutoring job and common to all the other path. We'll see if that is true or there is something else to it.

Another remark is that Sophia never sees Dylan and Ellie all morning and not even for lunch. In a fortunate (for them!) series of coincidences she never bumps into them at home, so she does not know they skipped school.

Similarly, she does not meet Dylan when he comes home from boarding school. He goes directly to Sam's and stays there for lunch (without even giving heads up to his mother... back in the old days my mother would have gotten mad if I did something like that! :ROFLMAO: )

I've been trying for long time to find a way to model all the paths and just making this slice of Day 20 was not trivial. I am really and genuinely curious to know how L&P keep track of the different branches as they are so intertwined. Sure he knows the whole plot at least at higher level but reverse engineering that and build a model of the story is really an headache (for me).
I wouldn't say that Sophia doesn't see Dylan or Ellie at lunch, only that nothing significant happens. Do we really want the delays that would occur just to see Ellie come down the stairs, say hi to Sophia, her making a sandwich, then disappearing? We mock L&P for these kind of events all the time, so I'm not surprised if he decides it's not worth the effort.

Yeah, I miss Ellie, but not that much.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I think you should add default saves for each route at the beginning of part 2, as other games do.
Maybe but that doesn't seem so easy. You can refuse everything in AWAM. Of course we can't propose a save for each variation but how many storylines to keep? And that means multiplying them by 2 (because of the 2 side jobs).

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe but that doesn't seem so easy. You can refuse everything in AWAM. Of course we can't propose a save for each variation but how many storylines to keep? And that means multiplying them by 2 (because of the 2 side jobs).
I think that adding just the most general saves is enough. For example, in part 2 we need so far just two saves to play all the events, those are the saves that you should add, for now:
1. Allowing Aiden blackmail, job 2.
2. Rejecting Aiden blackmail, job 1.

Both saves with all the filthy, lesbian and characters points and events possible. When L&P adds, for example, events of the good wife route to part 2, then add a save to that route too.

If a player wants a personalized save, then that player must play all the game by his own.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I think that adding just the most general saves is enough. For example, in part 2 we need so far just two saves to play all the events, those are the saves that you should add, for now:
1. Allowing Aiden blackmail, job 2.
2. Rejecting Aiden blackmail, job 1.

Both saves with all the filthy, lesbian and characters points and events possible. When L&P adds, for example, events of the good wife route to part 2, then add a save to that route too.

If a player wants a personalized save, then that player must play all the game by his own.
So you mean just adding saves needed to see the current content of AWAM2?

Jul 28, 2017
so L&P can setup 20 percent in 3 days. so 15 days total dev time for the pics..... 5 days a week. 3 weeks plus translation etc. so 4 weeks? let's see .

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Alright i'm giving up on this game for now,I tried the combined version but it just loops me back to parts I already played for some reason.
I cant play part 2 because it needs a save,overall I dont know what happened with this game but you should play part 2 without going through all these complications
Suggestion.
You play the part 1 skeeping dialogues and clicking on the choice you want.
You save at the end.
This should not take you more than 10 minutes of your life.

Then you launch the part 2, upload your part 1 save and you good to go.

Reactions: roro and Toushiro

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
In the car after the Yoga event, but if you're doing Aiden's tasks. There's meant to be a phone call from Patricia on PD14 if you send Dylan to boarding school. Another reason I can't wait for PD13 to be over.
ohh okk I somehow missed that

And same here about the updates
Expecting much more from pd14

Pd 13
Was major step for dylan amber route and one way of to get rid of aiden
Thats It for me

And how can we forget the hot AF animation that took 5 months and added nothing to the story line :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes