Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing Mr.Gamer__

This answer makes me think that Sophia won't be part of a straight-sex scene (the announced ones), but I wasn't really expecting it anyway. I mean, we're only 5 years in with possibly 60 years of development left. :KEK:

I have a feeling it's gonna be Sophia and maid Nathalie, Ellie with Logan, and Dylan with either Christine, Marie or Amber. Judging by the previous update, I guess it's very likely that he'll get to have sex with Amber. Another lesbian scene could possibly be Ellie+Julia I guess?

I just don't see Sophia being anywhere close to having an actual sex-scene with any character other than maid Nathalie, especially not with her own children as that's most likely going to happen towards the end of the game (basically never). The next Nathalie event could totally end up with Nathalie "accidentally" slipping a finger inside Sophia, which could technically be called a lesbian sex scene I guess? Not like they have to go full strap-on dildo bang mode to call it a lesbian sex scene. And we all know that L&P is trying to stretch the first straight-sex with Sophia out as much as possible, because he believes it would get "boring" after. Which, to me is a really stupid excuse to "milk" this part, as that's absolutely not the case if the game has good writing and an engaging story with interesting characters to tell. There are many good games able to do exactly that.

Anyway, most of L&P's answers are obviously non-answers, and the usual vague stuff. "In the future". "Maybe". I mean, in regards to these questions I would understand it if the game wasn't in development for another 60+ years. Oh well..
Keep in mind that PD16 that has the two big hetero events isn't meant to have Dylan events that day. They could however be Ellie/Logan or Ellie/Sam.

I do find it curious that PD19, which is meant to be Sophia's first cheating scene would appear to be the fourth lesbian event. Could be Nat.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The most interesting answer in that list is

------------
6. Will Liam cheat on Sophia in the future?
Not secretly.

-------------

Does that mean Liam will cheat on Sophia, and Sophia will know it? That would be a pretty effective way to push Sophia fully into a more corrupt route, or make her advance a more romantic relationship further too.

Gives a new insight into the scene at the bridal shop when Liam was gawking the other women.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

------------
Not secretly.

-------------

Does that mean Liam will cheat on Sophia, and Sophia will know it? That would be a pretty effective way to push Sophia fully into a more corrupt route, or make her advance a more romantic relationship further too.

Gives a new insight into the scene at the bridal shop when Liam was gawking the other women.
If by "cheat" he means "sleep with another woman", then that would be referring to the swinging route with Cathy and Andy, for which Sophia is already aware and nothing to do with the Filthy route.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022

------------
Not secretly.

-------------

I think this confirms my thoughts on if/when Sophia has sex with an/other man/men.

It would take Liam and Sophia to swap (or a foursome) with their friends before they got married, which could lead to one or both wanting to continue to 'explore' with the approval of the other.
This would be complicated slightly, in that Sophia wanted another child and isn't using contraception, but that story line could just be ended?!

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

------------
Not secretly.

-------------

nah i think mre the Swingers part with the old friends of liam Andy and Cathy.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
I asked some trivial questions to L&P through mail and I got answers which are as usual vague like every answer of L&P.
Just wanted to share it with you guys.
These are not major spoilers but I will hide them under a spoiler anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Regarding the future XXX scenes patreon post. Are all the scenes that are mentioned only about Sophia?
They are about Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH so come back in 10 years for the xxx scenes with Sophia ! =D

Reactions: RCC14

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I asked some trivial questions to L&P through mail and I got answers which are as usual vague like every answer of L&P.
Just wanted to share it with you guys.
These are not major spoilers but I will hide them under a spoiler anyway.
Hmm, so the answers show that things might or might not happen, but none of them might not what we imagine.

I remembered the end of "Lost".

Last scene: Sophia wakes up in a sweat and thinks "What a weird dream was that. We were leaving near the Ocean where my sister lives. So weird".
Because the sexual tension is so ordinary and boring, even she can't remember any of them when she woke up.
A couple of seconds later, she continues to sleep.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing Mr.Gamer__

This answer makes me think that Sophia won't be part of a straight-sex scene (the announced ones), but I wasn't really expecting it anyway. I mean, we're only 5 years in with possibly 60 years of development left. :KEK:

I have a feeling it's gonna be Sophia and maid Nathalie, Ellie with Logan, and Dylan with either Christine, Marie or Amber. Judging by the previous update, I guess it's very likely that he'll get to have sex with Amber. Another lesbian scene could possibly be Ellie+Julia I guess?

I just don't see Sophia being anywhere close to having an actual sex-scene with any character other than maid Nathalie, especially not with her own children as that's most likely going to happen towards the end of the game (basically never). The next Nathalie event could totally end up with Nathalie "accidentally" slipping a finger inside Sophia, which could technically be called a lesbian sex scene I guess? Not like they have to go full strap-on dildo bang mode to call it a lesbian sex scene. And we all know that L&P is trying to stretch the first straight-sex with Sophia out as much as possible, because he believes it would get "boring" after. Which, to me is a really stupid excuse to "milk" this part, as that's absolutely not the case if the game has good writing and an engaging story with interesting characters to tell. There are many good games able to do exactly that.

Anyway, most of L&P's answers are obviously non-answers, and the usual vague stuff. "In the future". "Maybe". I mean, in regards to these questions I would understand it if the game wasn't in development for another 60+ years. Oh well..
Maybe it will be this way
PD15-Sophia/Patricia
PD16-Ellie's day-4 or 5 events with Ellie,so probably most sex scene will be with her.
We know won't be swap the wife(Sophia/Liam/Cathy/Andy),unless there will be a major change.
Is it planned a scene with Nathalie for that Monday?
No Dylan/Sophia events,no Dylan/Amber.
So my guess
Ellie/Julia or Sophia/Ellie
Ellie/Logan
Dylan/Christine or Sophia/Sam depending of the progress in PD13 and PD14.
Keep in mind that PD16 that has the two big hetero events isn't meant to have Dylan events that day. They could however be Ellie/Logan or Ellie/Sam.

I do find it curious that PD19, which is meant to be Sophia's first cheating scene would appear to be the fourth lesbian event. Could be Nat.
We know only that there won't be Sophia/Dylan scene.And obviously with Amber.But there can be a scene with Christine.Or Emma.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
this speed tells me update is less than 200 renders with no animation

no animation for putting condom on banana that could have been hot AF :LOL:
This was the exact pace at which it moved when he was doing Dylan Amber. That update was 317 renders + 42 for DOL.
Not to forget it caused a sudden slowdown towards the end. Adding 10 days to the estimated release date.

So my suggestion would be to not be optimistic when it's fast but also no need to talk negative as well. Just let it progress without expectations.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
This was the exact pace at which it moved when he was doing Dylan Amber. That update was 317 renders + 42 for DOL.
Not to forget it caused a sudden slowdown towards the end. Adding 10 days to the estimated release date.

So my suggestion would be to not be optimistic when it's fast but also no need to talk negative as well. Just let it progress without expectations.
lol
kid
it was meant as a joke

and tell me where was i negative in my comment

at least read ones comment first (if u can) and then react

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
Alright i'm giving up on this game for now,I tried the combined version but it just loops me back to parts I already played for some reason.
I cant play part 2 because it needs a save,overall I dont know what happened with this game but you should play part 2 without going through all these complications

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
There have been some discussions about the timeline of the various events in the different branches for day 20 (PD 13).
Given the torrid weather that makes me want to stay inside and hug my AC, I gave it a **try** to make the timeline of the events (hopefully!) more clear.

Here's the result and the explanations below.
AwamDay20Low.png

At the end I assumed/speculated that "Sophia relaxing in the cafe" from the latest teaser is a filler event alternative to the tutoring job and common to all the other path. We'll see if that is true or there is something else to it.

Another remark is that Sophia never sees Dylan and Ellie all morning and not even for lunch. In a fortunate (for them!) series of coincidences she never bumps into them at home, so she does not know they skipped school.

Similarly, she does not meet Dylan when he comes home from boarding school. He goes directly to Sam's and stays there for lunch (without even giving heads up to his mother... back in the old days my mother would have gotten mad if I did something like that! :ROFLMAO: )

I've been trying for long time to find a way to model all the paths and just making this slice of Day 20 was not trivial. I am really and genuinely curious to know how L&P keep track of the different branches as they are so intertwined. Sure he knows the whole plot at least at higher level but reverse engineering that and build a model of the story is really an headache (for me).

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes