mirian

Nov 18, 2018
it took me so long to learn how to use rpaextractor but my pc broke. I bought a new one but I can't use rpaextractor anymore. I created a "game" folder, extract it to this folder and then extract the images.rpa folder to it, but when I open CMD and give the commands it says that the system cannot find the indicated path. Help me, what am I doing wrong?

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
It's still early for estimates, BUT if L&P maintains this speed and IF there are no festivals of bullshit, new holidays in the Maldives, last minute medical operations or broken graphics cards, we could have the update by the last week of August.

Fingers crossed
It looks like in new update will be just a few scenes

Serreos

May 28, 2020
In my opinion, the reason why this VN is so popular is because of its dialogues. This is the only game I know of where you can find obscene words like "Photosynthesis", "Nihilism", "Chloroplasts", "Diploid"...
I still remember when I read the word "Epitome"... I almost got a hard-on.
We need to find a Greek to explain these words to us.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
it took me so long to learn how to use rpaextractor but my pc broke. I bought a new one but I can't use rpaextractor anymore. I created a "game" folder, extract it to this folder and then extract the images.rpa folder to it, but when I open CMD and give the commands it says that the system cannot find the indicated path. Help me, what am I doing wrong?
my archive.bat command "rpaextractor -x archive.rpa -o archive"
file archive.bat placed in folder rpaextractor and place *.rpa files in same folder

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Reading the last few pages makes me glad I deleted Patreon and never use it, they seem just so inconsistent on what is allowed and not allowed. Sad to hear L&P is finally having issues with them but can't say I'm surprised Patreon is finally asking questions about his work, hopefully, it's nothing major and he can resolve it quickly.

I got no content at all in the last update, so very much looking forward to the next update, don't really see any logical reason why choosing Aiden's tasks leads to you not seeing stuff with Sam's mom. It's the main issue I have with AWAM, I'm all for having choices but AWAM is too choosey.

However, I do enjoy the tutoring job stuff, I'm curious where that going go, so that should make up for no content in the last update for me :)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
One thing, we cannot see her entire figure, because she covers the table, her legs are crossed, as if she wanted to hide something, could she be without panties?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
One thing, we cannot see her entire figure, because she covers the table, her legs are crossed, as if she wanted to hide something, could she be without panties?
That's how women sit when they are wearing a short dress. Doesn't mean they aren't wearing anything underneath. That's just the etiquette. Nothing to do with hiding.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's how women sit when they are wearing a short dress. Doesn't mean they aren't wearing anything underneath. That's just the etiquette. Nothing to do with hiding.
I don't think what the table is for to hide something on Sophia. How L&P would like to hide something from us.

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
Reading the last few pages makes me glad I deleted Patreon and never use it, they seem just so inconsistent on what is allowed and not allowed. Sad to hear L&P is finally having issues with them but can't say I'm surprised Patreon is finally asking questions about his work, hopefully, it's nothing major and he can resolve it quickly.

I got no content at all in the last update, so very much looking forward to the next update, don't really see any logical reason why choosing Aiden's tasks leads to you not seeing stuff with Sam's mom. It's the main issue I have with AWAM, I'm all for having choices but AWAM is too choosey.

However, I do enjoy the tutoring job stuff, I'm curious where that going go, so that should make up for no content in the last update for me :)
LP Reaction.gif

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Did he really try to sell people a 2 week break as being a delay caused by issues with Patreon? Because it's so unusual for him to take 10-14 days off after updates, huh? He's done it back then with 1/3rd PD updates which took up to 6 months of development time, and he's still doing it now with tiny updates taking only ~6 weeks of development time.

6 month development - 2 weeks break
6 week development - 2 weeks break

In my book that's just more breaks and way less work per year. But that's no breaking news, is it? This guy.. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, this adds around 5 months of complete nothingness to the development of PD13, give or take a month. lol

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes