Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It depends. Maybe they get her drunk and it is always easier to actually do this stuff with strangers with no strings attached then the sons best friend or even thge son itself. So just because they will never meet it is easier to happen in real life if its just sex and not more.
It wouldn't surprise me if alcohol is introduced in that scene. I could see it happen. But getting drunk with two people they met two weeks ago..... yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
It wouldn't surprise me if alcohol is introduced in that scene. I could see it happen. But getting drunk with two people they met two weeks ago..... yeah.
Isnt Patricia also with them? Remember the scene in the club? He was already close to her pussy that time. She will be the iniciator if something will happen

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Isnt Patricia also with them? Remember the scene in the club? He was already close to her pussy that time. She will be the iniciator if something will happen
Yes, it was Sophia and Patricia. But they are not the ones from the club. These are two different people. Jason and Haru are the museum guys. The club members were Logan, Tyler, and Kevin, when Sophia, Patricia, and Ellie met them at the spa.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'd be pretty surprised if the museum date is anything other than Patricia flirting (including sexual flirting) and Sophia being very uneasy about the whole thing but excited about it. She'll probably have an option to either go along with it, or go home (good wife). The go along with it option will likely include an escalatory option too. LP tends to do a lot of his paths like that, providing an out and if it isn't taken it escalates. But I don't think it goes as far as direct sexual contact like a BJ.

Maybe a boob flash or a lite grope. The former is instigated by Patricia, the latter by the boys. Perhaps in either order.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
You can write a book with all the comments in this topic.
Let proceed with next short update the artist so we can see the real confused storyline.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'd be pretty surprised if the museum date is anything other than Patricia flirting (including sexual flirting) and Sophia being very uneasy about the whole thing but excited about it. She'll probably have an option to either go along with it, or go home (good wife). The go along with it option will likely include an escalatory option too. LP tends to do a lot of his paths like that, providing an out and if it isn't taken it escalates. But I don't think it goes as far as direct sexual contact like a BJ.

Maybe a boob flash or a lite grope. The former is instigated by Patricia, the latter by the boys. Perhaps in either order.
That the very next event is Patricia's big one also makes me think Jason and Haru might not get much at the museum date. That the boys know the girls are sisters, and they're in public as well.

As opposed to PD15, where Zoe might not know or care that they are sisters, especially if she knows Patricia's proclivities, and the event is 40 miles out of the city, so unlikely to bump into anyone who might not like Sophia and Patricia fooling around.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
All this talk of too many characters, or a story that's too slow, just highlights the no-win scenario for fans of this game. What makes AWAM special (aside from the great art) is that it's a layered story. Too many games only focus in on the main/core characters, and that gets old really quickly. On paper, I think there's good sense behind how the story is paced because, at its best, it provides for a logical progression of Sophia's corruption. I think all of us can agree that we like that her corruption has been a gradual process. And part of that process is that she interacts with a wide cast of characters who all have their role to play in her corruption. It isn't just the same two characters, scene after scene, day after day, update after update. There's a real attempt to make her progress feel organic.

The real problem, the original sin, is that this game is simply too ambitious for one person. Even with diligent planning (which we know he doesn't do), this game cannot be completed in a reasonable time frame. Both the story, and its development, are too slow. Each update takes too long and advances the plot too little to really feel satisfying. But, if he were to cut content, and focus exclusively on the main characters, the game would lose a good deal of what makes it attractive. Sure, in the short-term I think a lot of people would be happy, and he may even make more money, but I think that approach would undermine what makes the game special.

People are tired of the slow burn, the constant delays to development, and the prospect of another decade before there's actual sex. Outside of building a mid-size team to develop the game alongside him, the only solution that would result in faster progress would be to cut content and characters. And while I do agree that cutting some characters/content could improve the game, I don't think it would be too long before you would make cuts that would detract from the game.

The long and short of it is that fans of AWAM are in a no-win situation because the game was not properly scaled to what one person can create in a reasonable timeframe.

Complexity (or a "layered story") can indeed be a feature of a good story. So I think it's good to give space to side characters as well, to make the story more interesting overall. There is depth in knowing how the MC's husband or her children think. Here, L&P should not make any cutbacks.

However, when it comes to the number of side stories there are many ways to shorten the content so that the overall quality of the game is improved rather than degraded. I think the best example of this are the side jobs. These scenes do not give any depth to the actual story, but represent in themselves completely detached additional stories. Leaving them out could be a straightforward idea to save time and it would improve the quality of the game, because, let's face it, the sex-ed events in particular are just very unrealistic.

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
So the museum date is their own private tour, they will be the only ones there. So you can do pretty crazy stuff in public and Sophia is much more comfortable being naked. Half the town has seen her breasts and quite a few have fondled them. So if that is the baseline, I def expect both her and Patricia to get naked on some kind of dare with the boys. It might not go as far as a BJ, but there will be a handjob and finger penetration. With each event the action must move forward, Sophia can't go back to being a prude when she has done so much already. This is a date behind her husband's back, I suspect this will be a major step in her corruption and open the flood gates to her being more sneaky voluntarily, cheating, and being turned on by it.

That the very next event is Patricia's big one also makes me think Jason and Haru might not get much at the museum date. That the boys know the girls are sisters, and they're in public as well.

As opposed to PD15, where Zoe might not know or care that they are sisters, especially if she knows Patricia's proclivities, and the event is 40 miles out of the city, so unlikely to bump into anyone who might not like Sophia and Patricia fooling around.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
End of August? Is it possible? Can he do it?
View attachment 1954281
If he could maintain such pace till the end of this PD, that would be insane, chances are slim though.
I think it should be a given that he will complete the update by the End of August. At his current pace by 12 or 13 Aug he should be done with CS & RS. 4 days for PS and 5-6 for PT. Still we end up with Max 22-23.

It's sad, but the bar is already too low. It would be really bad if he fails to match even this.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes