armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After the 4th task update, i asked L&P what he meant by the dialogue from Aiden saying Sophia has to show her breasts to any student who ask, will she actually have to do it

To which he replied "No", those lines hence were just added and don't mean Sophia is actually going to be doing something like that.
She will have to show her tits to the apostles,Sam and Dylan in that order.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Dont forget they are all alone in the museum. and Patricia is with them (Club) if alcohol is involved it will be spicy. I think there was another game which escalates things pretty much in this museum and you can not ignore that each scene will escalate more

we have several big events
2nd Side job ( groping until pussy maybe)
SAM Event which will escalate certainly on a level of Dylan and Amber
Dylan event which is probably the massage she promised so maybe fingering or a handjob for his bravery at the park?
Aiden Biology Lesson which again has to be more than just groping we had this in the alley already

For just groping Museum would be kind of boring and so far no event in part two did really dissapoint in this regard IMO
I think you are waaay to optimistic, in the second side job Shophia will show the boys her boobs and let them feel it, maybe she can also show her pussy, but thats it

The Sam event i think theres not going to be much, i think they are going to talk, and sophia its going to say that that was waaay to much and that things shoulndt have gone that far, then Sam its going to convince her that it was ok, they are going to make out, and maybe this time Sam will get to kiss her boobs with out a bra, but thats it, then they get interrupted again,

For Dylan and Sophia, i imagine the massage will be only with sophias underware, and Dylan its going to grope Sophia's ass again, and maybe her side boobs, i would guess that he would get to see her boobs again, and (hopefully . . .) a kiss

The most expected event are between Sophia and Dylan, so theres no way that LP its going to give us a lot, bc he thinks we would get bored with the game, im not expecting for much between Dylan and Sophia at least until the next 3 days

Totortito

Aug 25, 2019
It is frankly exhausting. You guys should either follow the thread regularly and be upto date with the info or just figure things yourself. It has been mentioned 100 times on the thread as to why you are seeing what you are.

You are not on the route for which the events are being made. If you are not on the Aiden route and Amber route then there is zero content for you in Part 2 till now .

Next update is 2nd Side job. Which is Tutoring the 3 boys of Mrs. Myers.

If you have chosen 1st side job or refused both jobs in your playthrough you will once again get nothing for the next update. Read the walkthrough, i even posted it here, just so that the confusion can lessen.
Thanks man, i understand what you are saying, i download everything to continue playing with the save so i think it would be playable not a wrong path.
in another games one pop up sign with the leyend its the end for this path. sorry my poor english, and for your time.

Jun 16, 2017
i boot up part 2, it says to be continued 1 min into story. any fix? couldnt find any responses to this issue even tho i saw numerous people asking...
:( Wait a second, is this all the gameplay there is? THERE IS STILL 0 CONTENT IN THIS GAME? HAHAHAHA

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Will the next updates have some scenes between Sofia, Ellie and Dylan as Sofia, Elle and Julia in the pool?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
i boot up part 2, it says to be continued 1 min into story. any fix? couldnt find any responses to this issue even tho i saw numerous people asking...
:( Wait a second, is this all the gameplay there is? THERE IS STILL 0 CONTENT IN THIS GAME? HAHAHAHA
Depends what its your path, but this part of the game already has some really good scene (altho short i really liked Boob flash to Zach and the on with Dylan and Amber)

Reactions: Bane71

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
People get so angry but L&P might have like 6-7 releases this year and although they're only 1 event releases each event consists of a ton of scenes, top notch renders, good-great animations, and progressive storytelling.

And, for the dev that was supposedly milking, he definitely seems to misunderstand the part where he doesnt have to release as much as he is

Mar 14, 2022
People get so angry but L&P might have like 6-7 releases this year and although they're only 1 event releases each event consists of a ton of scenes, top notch renders, good-great animations, and progressive storytelling.

And, for the dev that was supposedly milking, he definitely seems to misunderstand the part where he doesnt have to release as much as he is
So we're getting 6-7 scenes in a year when we used to get that in 6 months, and somehow that is progression?

Ok

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
Sophia gave a double handjob to little kids (I know for educational purposes, lol). There has to at least be a handjob at the museum. Its not going to get less crazy. She will go further with strangers than main characters.

Reactions: mexican22

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Sophia gave a double handjob to little kids (I know for educational purposes, lol). There has to at least be a handjob at the museum. Its not going to get less crazy. She will go further with strangers than main characters.
I'm starting to get this feeling that that event won't feature stuff happening with the two guys but rather Pat doing stuff with Sophia alone.

Reactions: HulaMaster

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I'm starting to get this feeling that that event won't feature stuff happening with the two guys but rather Pat doing stuff with Sophia alone.
The speed of this update, the introduction of a new character and the LP's seek of realism of the game (I don't want to begin a discussion about the gsme realism), makes me wonder if there will be sex content in the next scene. Maybe some nude boobs, or maybe I'm absolutely wrong and the sex creschendo will continue. The next day class promises more IMO.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes