Jan 20, 2022
So the museum date is their own private tour, they will be the only ones there. So you can do pretty crazy stuff in public and Sophia is much more comfortable being naked. Half the town has seen her breasts and quite a few have fondled them. So if that is the baseline, I def expect both her and Patricia to get naked on some kind of dare with the boys. It might not go as far as a BJ, but there will be a handjob and finger penetration. With each event the action must move forward, Sophia can't go back to being a prude when she has done so much already. This is a date behind her husband's back, I suspect this will be a major step in her corruption and open the flood gates to her being more sneaky voluntarily, cheating, and being turned on by it.
I think the boys will get oral sex

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I don't expect it, but rather Sophia will teach the boys to put condoms on the banay. The end of the lesson, maybe when it comes out, she will meet the boys' sister for a while and the end of the update.
he was talking about the Museum guys not the lesson. Personally I think some groping from the boys and when one of them gets to the pussy she will stop. Afterwards its Sam and also Aiden Biology course and the "huge" Sophia and Dylan events which has 2 Parts which will strengthen my belif with the blowjob for the Museum XD

Remmeber guys it escalates always a bit more and more

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
he was talking about the Museum guys not the lesson. Personally I think some groping from the boys and when one of them gets to the pussy she will stop. Afterwards its Sam and also Aiden Biology course and the "huge" Sophia and Dylan events which has 2 Parts which will strengthen my belif with the blowjob for the Museum XD

Thanks, mate, I read too quickly

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Frankly to me it makes no sense for a blowjob scene to be with the museum guys. For starters they have only had one interaction with them, no build up or development whatsoever, they are going on a museum tour not a restaurant or thier home. So alcohol is more or less out the picture.
Patricia is the trigger, but she is also one that knows how far to take things and keep matters in her hands.

How i imagine the scene is that Patricia will want to tease the boys and get Sophia to join in on this. She will either accept or reject. If she accepts there could be some physical intimacy, maybe Groping Sophia or kissing her and so on infront of the boys, or "accidental" wardrobe malfunctions.

The boys definitely want to get physically intimate, that is clear from that first scene itself. Patricia and Sophia want to feel young like college going girls in this scene based on their conversation in the first scene and also during the jog with Patricia.

Now since the event is happening late in the game, we all have more than normal expectations from the event. A handjob, though seeming farfetched, maybe possible but Blowjobs are impossible in my eyes.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Frankly to me it makes no sense for a blowjob scene to be with the museum guys. For starters they have only had one interaction with them, no build up or development whatsoever, they are going on a museum tour not a restaurant or thier home. So alcohol is more or less out the picture.
Patricia is the trigger, but she is also one that knows how far to take things and keep matters in her hands.

How i imagine the scene is that Patricia will want to tease the boys and get Sophia to join in on this. She will either accept or reject. If she accepts there could be some physical intimacy, maybe Groping Sophia or kissing her and so on infront of the boys, or "accidental" wardrobe malfunctions.

The boys definitely want to get physically intimate, that is clear from that first scene itself. Patricia and Sophia want to feel young like college going girls in this scene based on their conversation in the first scene and also during the jog with Patricia.

Now since the event is happening late in the game, we all have more than normal expectations from the event. A handjob, though seeming farfetched, maybe possible but Blowjobs are impossible in my eyes.
Dont forget they are all alone in the museum. and Patricia is with them (Club) if alcohol is involved it will be spicy. I think there was another game which escalates things pretty much in this museum and you can not ignore that each scene will escalate more

we have several big events
2nd Side job ( groping until pussy maybe)
SAM Event which will escalate certainly on a level of Dylan and Amber
Dylan event which is probably the massage she promised so maybe fingering or a handjob for his bravery at the park?
Aiden Biology Lesson which again has to be more than just groping we had this in the alley already

For just groping Museum would be kind of boring and so far no event in part two did really dissapoint in this regard IMO

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dont forget they are all alone in the museum. and Patricia is with them (Club) if alcohol is involved it will be spicy. I think there was another game which escalates things pretty much in this museum and you can not ignore that each scene will escalate more

we have several big events
2nd Side job ( groping until pussy maybe)
SAM Event which will escalate certainly on a level of Dylan and Amber
Dylan event which is probably the massage she promised so maybe fingering or a handjob for his bravery at the park?
Aiden Biology Lesson which again has to be more than just groping we had this in the alley already

For just groping Museum would be kind of boring and so far no event in part two did really dissapoint in this regard IMO
If you remember right, even at the club with Patricia drinking alcohol she was in total control. Nobody groped her, she didn't slip with anyone either. At the museum she is alone with Sophia and the boys. She won't let Sophia out of her sight and neither Sophia will be very comfortable with going in any closed spaces alone with some random guy. They can separate for a bit but not for long. Plus without alcohol the guys really can't directly do anything. It has to be Patricia initiating and regulating things, or maybe to our surprise Sophia might intentionally tease the guy but we all know she isn't nearly corrupt enough to voluntarily go around giving blowjobs to strangers.

Another important thing is that every event is not escalating from the previous one. The routes are catching upto each other, not building on where the other left off. If that were the case Sophia would already be having sex with other characters. L&P's story structure has been simple to follow.

One big event escalates and sets new boundaries. The rest of the routes catch up to it. Once they are more or less nearby a new event comes to escalate things.
The next Sam event might not even be an escalation but a setup for how things will go moving forward.
Dylan is lagging behind since the past 2 PDs. His events will be more around catching upto the other guys like Aiden and Sam. Maybe PD 14 will be the escalation with Dylan taking the lead.

And i have no idea about which Aiden biology lesson you are talking about. Since the next Aiden event is going to happen on PD 16, the museum boys will be on PD 14. So how is Aiden even relevant in our discussion.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
If you remember right, even at the club with Patricia drinking alcohol she was in total control. Nobody groped her, she didn't slip with anyone either. At the museum she is alone with Sophia and the boys. She won't let Sophia out of her sight and neither Sophia will be very comfortable with going in any closed spaces alone with some random guy. They can separate for a bit but not for long. Plus without alcohol the guys really can't directly do anything. It has to be Patricia initiating and regulating things, or maybe to our surprise Sophia might intentionally tease the guy but we all know she isn't nearly corrupt enough to voluntarily go around giving blowjobs to strangers.

Another important thing is that every event is not escalating from the previous one. The routes are catching upto each other, not building on where the other left off. If that were the case Sophia would already be having sex with other characters. L&P's story structure has been simple to follow.

One big event escalates and sets new boundaries. The rest of the routes catch up to it. Once they are more or less nearby a new event comes to escalate things.
The next Sam event might not even be an escalation but a setup for how things will go moving forward.
Dylan is lagging behind since the past 2 PDs. His events will be more around catching upto the other guys like Aiden and Sam. Maybe PD 14 will be the escalation with Dylan taking the lead.

And i have no idea about which Aiden biology lesson you are talking about. Since the next Aiden event is going to happen on PD 16, the museum boys will be on PD 14. So how is Aiden even relevant in our discussion.

When they were alone in the club she did not stop on her own but they were interrupted. She was totally fine with all of this because of the alkohol. Also you had the lesbian bet with the kiss as well. That was when Patricia was in full control. But here she was not. Patricia would have not stopped Sophia in this situation either

fsdfsdfsdf.JPG

And As I said before thiese things escalate quicker with strangers she does not know because it is much easier when we are thinking about consecuences but we will see. I do not know Begining of the new year what will happenb in the Museum XD

As foir Aiden. On Monday is Biology class. She wen to the alley to hear what she should wear that day. Since they were talking about the fact that every pupil of her should touch her I guess that is what we will see. Biology on a life model. ( With Panties I think) So only Boob Gropping

Reactions: Tigerdusek

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
So the museum date is their own private tour, they will be the only ones there. So you can do pretty crazy stuff in public and Sophia is much more comfortable being naked. Half the town has seen her breasts and quite a few have fondled them. So if that is the baseline, I def expect both her and Patricia to get naked on some kind of dare with the boys. It might not go as far as a BJ, but there will be a handjob and finger penetration. With each event the action must move forward, Sophia can't go back to being a prude when she has done so much already. This is a date behind her husband's back, I suspect this will be a major step in her corruption and open the flood gates to her being more sneaky voluntarily, cheating, and being turned on by it.
I hope you're right. Patricia is a firestarter so anything is possible just not including full sex, and things must progress, we can't get tamer

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
When they were alone in the club she did not stop on her own but they were interrupted. She was totally fine with all of this because of the alkohol. Also you had the lesbian bet with the kiss as well. That was when Patricia was in full control. But here she was not. Patricia would have not stopped Sophia in this situation either

View attachment 1954897

And As I said before thiese things escalate quicker with strangers she does not know because it is much easier when we are thinking about consecuences but we will see. I do not know Begining of the new year what will happenb in the Museum XD

As foir Aiden. On Monday is Biology class. She wen to the alley to hear what she should wear that day. Since they were talking about the fact that every pupil of her should touch her I guess that is what we will see. Biology on a life model. ( With Panties I think) So only Boob Gropping
I think you misunderstand my last message. Initially i am talking about Patricia. Patricia is able to control herself with alcohol. I wasn't talking about Sophia there.

Point 1, any logical explanation for why alcohol will be there. They aren't sitting down at a table in the museum to wine and dine. They will be walking around touring the museum. I don't see alcohol anywhere here. Which eliminates your biggest factor that could lead to something happening. Not to forget they are in downtown, the most dangerous area if the city. It is night time, they will be with complete strangers in a empty building which legally they shouldn't even be in but it is because of the Boys that they are even in there. This is already very risky. Too risky to be honest considering Sophia almost got raped at the metro station just 5-6 days ago. Atleast Patricia will have her gun, that's the only relief. So drinking in such a scenario knowing full well you can't handle alcohol well, will be downright the dumbest Choice to make. People were making a big deal with she was about to go with Aiden on the bike. There atleast she knew Aiden. These guys literally no clue who they are and what they are capable of, in the most dangerous area of the city.

Point 2, Patricia would have not stopped Sophia in this situation either
i don't know why you think this because Patricia literally stopped what was happening. Also a factor to remember is that just because Sophia didn't put a stop to it immediately that night doesn't mean she would have let him have sex with her or make her give him blowjobs that night. Eventually she herself would have stopped this from escalating.

Ofcourse a one night Encounter with a stranger is much easier but you have to take into consideration the kind of woman we are talking about. Sophia isn't the kind ( atleast until now ) that would engage in such activities voluntarily with strangers. Patricia can coerce her or she can willingly tease the guys but she won't touch them sexually of her own accord and be an initiator.She has not even shown a single sign of it till now in the game.

Regarding the Aiden scene you are mistaken i believe. L&P confirmed that those lines actually meant nothing. Sophia ISN'T going to be groped by the whole class or have to show her breasts to every student who asks. That was just a line thrown in the scene.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After this Q and A I get the feeling he is preparing us for a lot of the 6 sex scenes be without Sophia.

3. Regarding the future XXX scenes patreon post. Are all the scenes that are mentioned only about Sophia?
They are about Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.

Dylan-pretty much means one of the hetero sex scenes on PD16 will be without Sophia.
Dylan/Christine or DYlan/Emma.
Ellie-again we for sure are losing one(or even two)sex scenes on PD16 for being with Sophia.
Ellie/Logan and/or Ellie/Julia

Now about the lesbain sex scene on PD15.
It will be really nasty move,the scene to be Patrici/her friend(Zoey?) and no Sophia.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Regarding the Aiden scene you are mistaken i believe. L&P confirmed that those lines actually meant nothing. Sophia ISN'T going to be groped by the whole class or have to show her breasts to every student who asks. That was just a line thrown in the scene.
Sorry, I missed that. What did L&P say about those lines?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sorry, I missed that. What did L&P say about those lines?
After the 4th task update, i asked L&P what he meant by the dialogue from Aiden saying Sophia has to show her breasts to any student who ask, will she actually have to do it

To which he replied "No", those lines hence were just added and don't mean Sophia is actually going to be doing something like that.

Reactions: derek1957
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes