Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
1st season 29 years.
(The Actress) Alison Brie =/= (The Character) Annie Edison
Besides, you should know that it is a well-known MEME from the show, buddy.
And by the way, not that it changes anything, but she was 27~28 during Season 1 (28 when the episode that originated the MEME aired, but more than likely still 27 when it was being filmed).

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So we're getting 6-7 scenes in a year when we used to get that in 6 months, and somehow that is progression?

Ok
You do realise that the potential 6-7(actually 7 is impossible,unless he menage to release 4 updates in less than 4 months) updates per year for PD13 will be way with less renders than the last 2 updates for PD12 that took less than 11 months?
It was what attracted me to the game in the first place. But then found the Ellie and Patricia routes far more fun. Because boobs.

Last I heard, there were about a dozen patrons that voted for Liam in the Favourite Character poll.
And I heard they didn't voted for Liam.They simply forget to wear glasses when answering they poll.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
(The Actress) Alison Brie =/= (The Character) Annie Edison
Besides, you should know that it is a well-known MEME from the show, buddy.
And by the way, not that it changes anything, but she was 27~28 during Season 1 (28 when the episode that originated the MEME aired, but more than likely still 27 when it was being filmed).
1 year or so doesn't change anything. Legal age in all countries.

So...

21501f9d939b7931f4d9e38de0c2ea6f.gif

ai12

Jan 6, 2020
It’s seem more and more like a joke. L&P is trying to explain each time why its take so long to release the update. But how could he explain a ten days vacation after an update of 1/10 playable day. The only explanation I have is that he shorten the updates so he’ll have more vacation. What’s the next step two months for 1/20 of a playable day? The people who defend him all the time are the biggest problem. Wake up he’s laughing at us.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It’s seem more and more like a joke. L&P is trying to explain each time why its take so long to release the update. But how could he explain a ten days vacation after an update of 1/10 playable day. The only explanation I have is that he shorten the updates so he’ll have more vacation. What’s the next step two months for 1/20 of a playable day? The people who defend him all the time are the biggest problem. Wake up he’s laughing at us.
So what?! If you do not pay him, you are the last to laugh! If the wait makes you but the head soft then you're right, then L&P laughs at you.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
And why not, if he wants to? He doesn't owe you anything. Do better than him and work 24/7/365. You will get his money and success. If you can. But this is not accurate.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
And the outfit is gorgeous.... The Grandfathers cooked it.... ha-haaa // Why do they put them in games at all.... as a sign of respect.... ??? :unsure::coffee:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Last little teaser without comment for 0.170

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm starting to get the impression that this event is going to be similar to the Kathy event we received in November, lots of words no action (or looking or touching) if so L&P should put this and Sam event together and make one single update although we have to wait a month and a half more but at least we will have more "interesting" content.

The daughter looks good, in 8 years she and Sophia will probably have some kind of sexual interaction

Thanks for sharing

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm starting to get the impression that this event is going to be similar to the Kathy event we received in November, lots of words no action (or looking or touching) if so L&P should put this and Sam event together and make one single update although we have to wait a month and a half more but at least we will have more "interesting" content.

The daughter looks good, in 8 years she and Sophia will probably have some kind of sexual interaction

Thanks for sharing
8 years is way too optimistic.
If PD14 will be the last possible event for the second side job and the week after won't have any events,we are probably looking for something like PD25 for another event with apostles and Leah.
Good luck with PD25 to be in 8 years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
8 years is way too optimistic.
If PD14 will be the last possible event for the second side job and the week after won't have any events,we are probably looking for something like PD25 for another event with apostles and Leah.
Good luck with PD25 to be in 8 years.
What ?? Why did you skip so many days in between. As per the current trend there should be a second job event on Monday. And even if there is not. Then there is definitely going to be continuous events from Wednesday which will be PD 18.

So no, the PD 14 event is the last event of the tutoring job for the week. PD 16 starts a new week which will once again have the 2nd side job events

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes