Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
No change of clothes, two different paths.

"Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home."

It seems that the render at the cafe is just a render at the cafe and there's no event there.
Oh now I get you, very interesting, so the first one is completely meaningless as a spoiler because it has nothing to do with the plot of the update, L&P wasting time and effort with random renders, beautiful.

Thanks for the clarification

Reactions: the3m_dude

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Oh now I get you, very interesting, so the first one is completely meaningless as a spoiler because it has nothing to do with the plot of the update, L&P wasting time and effort with random renders, beautiful.

Thanks for the clarification
We don't know that for certain, maybe something really happens at the cafe and the schedule that says that there's only job 2 in this update is wrong.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So, if someone were told they were getting a piece of steak for free but when given it was basically a piece of charcoal, they have no reason to complain or be annoyed?

This is me genuinely asking and also seeing where your mindset is regarding free stuff.
Enlighten me: Where is my mindset on free stuff?
And they do not get a piece of wood! No matter what is told here by the whiny people who just can't get their necks full, and then whine around because they lack the fap material. Yes, that's why I scoffed. But I also showed him the way how he can laugh about L&P.
But then a boy like you always comes along and thinks I have violated the freedom of speech of some critic.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Knowing Patricia she would said more and of course she would do much more ;)
I don't think Patricia would do "much more". While she jokes and talks provocatively, we haven't actually seen her do anything particularly filthy.

Like how in the Yoga event, she jokes about getting in a "workout" with her personal trainer. But I don't believe for a second they were fucking. I don't believe Patricia would ever seriously consider crossing the line, and that she's utterly faithful in her own way.
It seams to me that Sophia is still wearing a bra. I hoped, after all Aiden's tasks, he would get used to not wearing it. Or maybe I am wrong :confused:
That assumes that the second side job is connected to doing Aiden's tasks. It's not. It's entirely possible to be playing the second side job, but refusing the tasks.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Enlighten me: Where is my mindset on free stuff?
And they do not get a piece of wood! No matter what is told here by the whiny people who just can't get their necks full, and then whine around because they lack the fap material. Yes, that's why I scoffed. But I also showed him the way how he can laugh about L&P.
But then a boy like you always comes along and thinks I have violated the freedom of speech of some critic.
I ask a simple question and you get offended.

Just say you can't handle when people give criticism towards something you like.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I hope you are right.
But we had several posts about stoping the second side job after PD14.
And probably skipping the whole next week(PD16-PD22) before continue again.
Also why there will be an event in PD16-Monday?
The second side job events were in between Wednesday and Saturday.
That was at the beginning. Recently if you see there is quite a few people who are interested in the route. Even on patreon it had a decently high vote. Plus L&P also said that this storyline is one of his favourite in the game. And that he will not drop any storyline.

So this won't be the last event. The 2nd job events were between Wednesday to Saturday this week because the job started on Wednesday itself. But has been happening everyday since it has started. So it is quite possible that the 2nd job is 6 days a week. It has not been confirmed whether it is 6 days a week or 4. That is something to be seen.

Reactions: Hlextor

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Last little teaser without comment for 0.170

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope the daughter isn't the intro to ANOTHER character, but we'll know when this update comes out.

Seriously though everyone we have from Big D Dylan to the mailman is good enough, we don't need any more branches please.

Also, can someone find Sophias top so we can see what alternate versions of it if it can be unbuttoned and what not? Just so we can use the asset to see some sort of possibility in the update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I really hope the daughter isn't the intro to ANOTHER character, but we'll know when this update comes out.

Seriously though everyone we have from Big D Dylan to the mailman is good enough, we don't need any more branches please.

Also, can someone find Sophias top so we can see what alternate versions of it if it can be unbuttoned and what not? Just so we can use the asset to see some sort of possibility in the update.
I'm more curious about whether you need to be doing the sex ed classes in order to get the content with Leah.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Leah will probably walk in on them and catch Sophia showing her boobs to the boys. Then Leah will either join in, because she is the prototypical perverted older sister, or tell on her, thus getting her fired. The former will speed up Sophia's corruption, because like everyone else in the game Leah is perverted and trying to seduce Sophia. The latter leads to Sophia not having a side-job anymore, which means she has to figure out another way to get money.

So basically, we're definitely getting new routes one way or another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6 and xxxorro

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

She's in the game directory as a question mark square, so it could be possible. But who knows what the twists and turns of the story? My question is, who is the lady between Mrs. Myers and Sophia? Is she the Aunt of the Myers and Sister to Ava? That would be another question. Are the apostles going to have one of each??? Who knows.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Leah will probably walk in on them and catch Sophia showing her boobs to the boys. Then Leah will either join in, because she is the prototypical perverted older sister, or tell on her, thus getting her fired. The former will speed up Sophia's corruption, because like everyone else in the game Leah is perverted and trying to seduce Sophia. The latter leads to Sophia not having a side-job anymore, which means she has to figure out another way to get money.

So basically, we're definitely getting new routes one way or another.
From the teaser it looks like Leah is leaving to go somewhere with her purse on her shoulder along with the blonde woman in a jacket. So i doubt what you say will happen.

Secondly, Sophia is doing this job to keep herself occupied and not because she is in dire need for money. Sophia isn't desperate for the money.

Last edited:

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
From the teaser it looks like Leah is leaving to go somewhere with her purse on her shoulder. And the blonde woman in a jacket. So i doubt what you say will happen.

Secondly, Sophia is doing this job to keep herself occupied and not because she is in dire need for money. Sophia isn't desperate for the money.
depends of the route, becouse they lost everything in the cassino, even she made an agreement with don morello, they lost the house, so, she needs money

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes