Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
depends of the route, becouse they lost everything in the cassino, even she made an agreement with don morello, they lost the house, so, she needs money
Not really. This job alone can never pay off the debt. If she has to pay off her debt in the given deadline. She will talk to Patricia and Carl or meet Larry.
This job has nothing to do with the need for money. Both side jobs aren't about money. This isn't Fashion business going on where the MC will do all sort of perverted things just to keep her job and get some money.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
She's in the game directory as a question mark square, so it could be possible. But who knows what the twists and turns of the story? My question is, who is the lady between Mrs. Myers and Sophia? Is she the Aunt of the Myers and Sister to Ava? That would be another question. Are the apostles going to have one of each??? Who knows.
Hopefully just another background character.

We have Pat, Ellie, Alyssa/Amber (Get them confused), Emma(?), and Nat for our lesbian scenes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hopefully just another background character.

We have Pat, Ellie, Alyssa/Amber (Get them confused), Emma(?), and Nat for our lesbian scenes.
Alyssa. Amber is for the Dylan scenes for those on the boarding school route. And Alyssa is only there for the Dylan route anyway.

Emma doesn't really have any lesbian scenes. There's the nervous kiss in the classroom, but that's as far as it gets before she gets set up as a boyfriend for Dylan.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Alyssa. Amber is for the Dylan scenes for those on the boarding school route. And Alyssa is only there for the Dylan route anyway.

Emma doesn't really have any lesbian scenes. There's the nervous kiss in the classroom, but that's as far as it gets before she gets set up as a boyfriend for Dylan.
I took the kiss as a hint and down her route it will lead to either her sticking with Dylan or using a gf status with Dylan to get closer to Sophia.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I took the kiss as a hint and down her route it will lead to either her sticking with Dylan or using a gf status with Dylan to get closer to Sophia.
As you said, I think the Emma route is more for her getting closer to Sophia than with Dylan. I think that combo was just a pathway, for the most part, will lead to a Sophia/Emma lust scene. Since choosing that path closes the Sophia/Dylan route.

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
yo , can yall reccomend me some games like this one ? slow curruption and all , i prefer female protagonist as well

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone find Sophia blouse ?
I don't know. Since Sophia is out of focus in the teaser, combined with L&P's liking to modify the textures of assets, it will be rather difficult to determine. With any luck a better resolution image in focus will make identification possible.

As opposed to other devs I support. I asked one what an asset used for a particular character was, and I got the entire duf file a little under 10 minutes later.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes