Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
8 years is way too optimistic.
If PD14 will be the last possible event for the second side job and the week after won't have any events,we are probably looking for something like PD25 for another event with apostles and Leah.
Good luck with PD25 to be in 8 years.
Is Sunday mate we have to be optimistic

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
One of the side effects of playing AWAM is that you focus a lot on details without any importance to try to get something good out of the situation and keep expectations for the future, following that line I noticed that Sophia changed her clothes
1.jpg 2.jpg

Is this mean that she was giving maybe some kind of improved masturbation class to the Christians youths and the shots accidentally fall on her dress??

Suddenly there is a light of hope

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
One of the side effects of playing AWAM is that you focus a lot on details without any importance to try to get something good out of the situation and keep expectations for the future, following that line I noticed that Sophia changed her clothes
View attachment 1957890 View attachment 1957891

Is this mean that she was giving maybe some kind of improved masturbation class to the Christians youths and the shots accidentally fall on her dress??

Yeah, and she took the changing clothes to the job on purpose just in case some shot fell on her dress.

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020

or maybe L&P didn't like that they made fun of sophia's hat and that's why I changed her outfit xd

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What ?? Why did you skip so many days in between. As per the current trend there should be a second job event on Monday. And even if there is not. Then there is definitely going to be continuous events from Wednesday which will be PD 18.

So no, the PD 14 event is the last event of the tutoring job for the week. PD 16 starts a new week which will once again have the 2nd side job events
I hope you are right.
But we had several posts about stoping the second side job after PD14.
And probably skipping the whole next week(PD16-PD22) before continue again.
Also why there will be an event in PD16-Monday?
The second side job events were in between Wednesday and Saturday.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I'm starting to get the impression that this event is going to be similar to the Kathy event we received in November, lots of words no action (or looking or touching) if so L&P should put this and Sam event together and make one single update although we have to wait a month and a half more but at least we will have more "interesting" content.

The daughter looks good, in 8 years she and Sophia will probably have some kind of sexual interaction

Thanks for sharing
he just cannot show anything from it fr obvious Reasons on Patreon. I am pretty sure we will some groping and maybe a handjob

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

No change of clothes, two different paths.

"Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home."

It seems that the render at the cafe is just a render at the cafe and there's no event there.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No change of clothes, two different paths.

"Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home."

It seems that the render at the cafe is just a render at the cafe and there's no event there.
For me the Sofia in the coffee shop matched the Meeting with Don Morello

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes