Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When will she choose if she wants to have sex or not have sex with Mr.Bennett
I have never seen such a post till now. If you have that post, post it here. A Awam roadmap is a very old roadmap, now the story has changed a lot. And also, many new things are added in the story.

To give a small example, according to the old roadmap, After Aiden's 3rd task 4,5,6,7,8th tasks were not in the roadmap, We should have gone directly to the 9th task. But after 3rd task 5 tasks removed in l&p story are also added back in story. Also, PD 16 is a very important and significant day in the story itself. Will Dylan supporters be quiet if Dylan doesn't have a event that day? Most importantly Dylan has to be there that day too. And Most importantly, Sophia and Dylan must have a event that day.
If you're talking about the roadmap in which tasks 4 to 8 were skipped, that was mine not L&P's, so not at all authoritative. Only a collection of the most up-to-date information we had at the time, and in no way was definitive in terms of what L&P is/was planning.

After PD 21, Dylan doesn't have events at least half of the days. Isn't due to have any events on PD15 either. Haven't seen any anger about it so far, even though the information is about 3 years old. Only anger at me for using old information, even though it's the best we have.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I have never seen such a post till now. If you have that post, post it here. A Awam roadmap is a very old roadmap, now the story has changed a lot. And also, many new things are added in the story.

To give a small example, according to the old roadmap, After Aiden's 3rd task 4,5,6,7,8th tasks were not in the roadmap, We should have gone directly to the 9th task. But after 3rd task 5 tasks removed in l&p story are also added back in story. Also, PD 16 is a very important and significant day in the story itself. Will Dylan supporters be quiet if Dylan doesn't have a event that day? Most importantly Dylan has to be there that day too. And Most importantly, Sophia and Dylan must have a event that day.
The roadmap has held up when it comes to Dylan and Ellie events. On days where it is written Ellie has 1 event, she only has had 1 event. PD 13 in the roadmap says zero events for Ellie today, that is true. PD 14 1 Ellie event, that is true as well. PD 15 both Ellie Dylan have zero events. And that is also true since that day is completely Patricia's.

If you still want to hold onto hope. Then you can. Honestly there is no reason to even be angry. Dylan is not there and that's that. He has a lot of events on PD 13 and 14. PD 16 is basically Ellie's day. Dylan has most events in the game. So no one really has any Basis of accusing L&P of not giving enough Dylan. Infact there is generally more than what we want to see of Dylan in the form of Emma, Marie and so on.

Last edited:

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
do we know who is the cute/hot young blonde from the new preview?:love:
also Sophia's outfit is sexy as hell, boys are in for a treat :)

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Emma is a perfect match for Frodo,Pygmy,looser Dylan because Frodo has a very ugly and creepy face and Emma is not very good looking And i Think Emma is not very attractive girl. She also has an ugly face.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::WutFace:;):D
View attachment 1960570 View attachment 1960572
WELL
SAMS MOTHER WANTS TO BANG HIM
CHRISTINE LIKES HIM
THAT YOGA GIRL ALSO SEEM TO LIKE HIM

SO EMMA IS ONLY ONE OF THE OPTIONS FOR OUR STUD DYLAN

NOT LIKE THAT UGLY CREEP SAM WHO IS SIMPING ON OUR INNOCENT SOPHIA

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes