Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I thought this was abandoned. When did the updates resume?
AWAM would be called a relic population by biologists. Currently kicking the can further down the road, but ultimately dying out later. L&P has an abyssally slow update and development speed (those couple seconds/minutes long updates every few months are nothing but a joke), even snails are upset about the "big humie" blocking their way! ETA of the completed game is a) at least a decade if your a hopeless optimist or b) somewhere in the middle of the century if not. You decide how realistic those ideas are.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is dol have any sex scenes till now day update 0.165??

Or is just similar as awam ??

And where can we find dol version of awam??

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Could anyone share save file before Sam Sophia pool scene please? kissing I mean. I don't want to play it from the beginning.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I'm updating that post with all the scheduled events for the next 2 PDs and the various intels for the PDs after 14.

Do we have an official confirmation for Sophia showing her breasts to Sam in the next event?
Here's what has been said
Anyway, now that we know what happened with Amber and Dylan we can expect somewhat similiar thing for the next Sam/Sophia event. Apparently L&P already told in patreon that Sophia would show her boobs to Sam in the next event so I guess we can expect more than that.
Has someone shared a screenshot where he said that or someone else confirmed that? Or is it wishful thinking? :)

BTW if you spot something wrong, missing etc please tell me and I will update, thanks!

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Whats the most likely hot scene we gonna see frodo doing with sophia in the evening on playable day 13 ? BJ, HJ, kissing, boobs groping ? My guess is some kissing and maybe a boobs groping like amber scene.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes