XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
The many side stories as you like to call it is what makes Awam much more engaging, you don't have to keep seeing the same 4 people scene after scene, because in real life any person who works and is social has to interact with more than 4 people. Plus the game caters to a diverse audience. Which is a plus. The game is not for one dev, that is true but cutting down the game will ruin what makes it good.

If you don't remember L&P has already cut the Bennett Storyline short and at the same time postponed Coach Sophia storyline to DLC. The bar scene was also cut short and moved to DLC. So the game is already being cut and routes are being removed. Still people aren't satisfied, and i can bet even if he removes these 2 side jobs people will still complain about the slow Development and many routes. For majority all they care for is Dylan Ellie Sam fuck Sophia and are ready to give up every other storyline to see it as quickly as possible. Not realising that will destroy the game. Your goal might be just to see Sophia doing it all with certain characters, L&P's goal is do make a realistic world in his game.

The writer decides what the scope of his story will be in any form of media. The audience only chooses to go with story or not. Some don't like long stories with many characters, then these people don't follow such stories to begin with.

Lastly, you still haven't shown what part of the scene depicts Sophia SEXUALLY FORCING herself on the boys. Anyone who played the scene saw that boys were the ones who insisted on being nude, asking Sophia to use them as models and convincing her to do it. You have constantly tried to bring points saying it ruins Sophia's character but every argument of yours was contradicted by the scenes in the game itself.

Just admit you hate the 2nd job and want it removed. No need to make up justifications for not wanting it in the story. Many people here outright said that this route is not to their Liking and they are disgusted by it. Which is fine. Everyone chooses what to like or dislike. They have moved on and don't bother themselves with this storyline. You should do the same.

The game is too big in scope and the only solution is a team of equally skilled artists as L&P. Any other alternative solution will ruin the game one way or another.

And lastly no one can do anything about anything in this game, except L&P. So the only solutions are ignore routes you don't like and if you don't like the game's direction and making ignore the game all together. There is no point to argue on this.

You said it yourself, L&P was already able to remove an unnecessary side story. A side story, that was much more connected to the rest of the game than the two side jobs are. That was a first important step to get the game finished with a realistic probability, but unfortunately not yet enough.

As I said, in contrast to the way you present it, the elimination of unnecessary side stories is the only way to implement the game. That L&P will actually let himself be assisted is simply unrealistic. If the community demands this too much, L&P will just invent some imaginary help again (like the person doing the animations, ... :ROFLMAO:). ... I'm sorry that I have to rob you of an illusion here, but that you think that L&P would build up a team of people working on this game is simply naive. No, the only chance to get the game finished is good project management. A good project needs realistic goals and is made better by not getting caught up in secondary issues. No animations, less side stories., etc.

The story with the kids is so good for cutting mainly due to the fact that it is badly written (not really fitting to the rest of the story) and completely detached from the rest of the game. If L&P would also cut the other side story and maybe one or two more side stories, the game could at least start to be realistically again. I'm not just saying that because I don't like these kids events, but simply because it's necessary.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We can Trust L&P word i think we gonna get awesome Hotter & hotter scenes in upcoming updates.

View attachment 1515214
No idea why he is talking about next 4 days.
After all only first 2 days will have Sophia/Dylan scenes.
Unless he wants to make something like the yoga for PD15-Sophia POV and Dylan POV.
And suddenly add a Sophia/Dylan event on PD16.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
While we’re on the topic of discardable story lines, I’m still pondering the “Ellie forgives Logan” option which, as I understand it, ends Sophia/Ellie route.

Who among us gets on the Sophia/Ellie route and then abandons it at this point in the story just so Dylan can, what, hook up with Christine when he’s still got several options open at this point anyway? Will this lead us to the Ellie/Logan sex scene(s) we’ve all been begging for these last five years?

I know many of you out there have a better grasp of the implications/branches and could help me understand better, but I can’t think of the benefit when, if you sever Sophia/Ellie then you shouldn’t even have an Ellie/Logan story as she’s not a playable character.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a scene with Ryan the fitness instructor?
More than the one in which he's introduced? No, he's just a throwaway character, we're unlikely to ever see him again. I don't think he even registers on the usual list of insignificant characters that don't have significant events in the future like Bennett, Jason and Haru, Tyler, Kevin, Brayden etc.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
While we’re on the topic of discardable story lines, I’m still pondering the “Ellie forgives Logan” option which, as I understand it, ends Sophia/Ellie route.

Who among us gets on the Sophia/Ellie route and then abandons it at this point in the story just so Dylan can, what, hook up with Christine when he’s still got several options open at this point anyway? Will this lead us to the Ellie/Logan sex scene(s) we’ve all been begging for these last five years?

I know many of you out there have a better grasp of the implications/branches and could help me understand better, but I can’t think of the benefit when, if you sever Sophia/Ellie then you shouldn’t even have an Ellie/Logan story as she’s not a playable character.
That choice In My Opinion is just to make sure that Ellie Dylan and Sophia Ellie doesn't happen in the same playthrough. Just like Alyssa and Ellie can't be in the same playthrough. Why he is splitting them is something only he knows as he knows what direction his story will go in.

And Regarding Ellie Logan solo route without Sophia, i believe that is pretty far fetched. I mean the relationship can exist without Sophia but i don't think we will be shown Ellie Logan sex scenes if Sophia Ellie route is exited. Maybe it will just be implied or mentioned that they are doing it. Like we have heard so many things about Ellie Julia sexually interacting and playing with each other but we never see anything. Could be like that.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

I thought Ellie forgives Logan route would lead to Sophia & Logan and Ellie,
I made saves for both choices there to forgive or not to forgive
Would love to see a Logan, Sophia, Ellie 3some though.
I mean what guy doesn’t have a fantasy of banging your girlfriend and her hot mom together
Sophia could pretend she was teaching Ellie how to have intercourse and showing her different positions that really hit the g spot.
And if Ellie’s to dry or tight, Sophia could help her with some fingering or licking to get her ready for Logan’s monster.
Then if he’s still too big for her Sophia will just have to take one for the team and show Ellie how to ride that horse.
But I know that this happening is very doubtful, maybe someone in fan art page could make it

Jun 18, 2022
You said it yourself, L&P was already able to remove an unnecessary side story. A side story, that was much more connected to the rest of the game than the two side jobs are. That was a first important step to get the game finished with a realistic probability, but unfortunately not yet enough.

As I said, in contrast to the way you present it, the elimination of unnecessary side stories is the only way to implement the game. That L&P will actually let himself be assisted is simply unrealistic. If the community demands this too much, L&P will just invent some imaginary help again (like the person doing the animations, ... :ROFLMAO:). ... I'm sorry that I have to rob you of an illusion here, but that you think that L&P would build up a team of people working on this game is simply naive. No, the only chance to get the game finished is good project management. A good project needs realistic goals and is made better by not getting caught up in secondary issues. No animations, less side stories., etc.

The story with the kids is so good for cutting mainly due to the fact that it is badly written (not really fitting to the rest of the story) and completely detached from the rest of the game. If L&P would also cut the other side story and maybe one or two more side stories, the game could at least start to be realistically again. I'm not just saying that because I don't like these kids events, but simply because it's necessary.
Totally agree that the writing is bad, but this sideline has such a Japanese atmosphere, it's also cool in its own way, there are almost no games where there would be implemented Japanese gimmicks, within the framework of the American style.
And yes my opinion these teenagers, should corrupt Sophia, they should take advantage of her kindness, in short I think the role of antagonists would be funnier, but it wouldn't have to be gross shit, rather different situations in which they could take advantage of.
A sleepover at the house, like Ava leaving and asking Sofia to stay with her kids, I think you can think of a lot of things.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Totally agree that the writing is bad, but this sideline has such a Japanese atmosphere, it's also cool in its own way, there are almost no games where there would be implemented Japanese gimmicks, within the framework of the American style.
And yes my opinion these teenagers, should corrupt Sophia, they should take advantage of her kindness, in short I think the role of antagonists would be funnier, but it wouldn't have to be gross shit, rather different situations in which they could take advantage of.
A sleepover at the house, like Ava leaving and asking Sofia to stay with her kids, I think you can think of a lot of things.
A sleepover with pillow fights, lingerie, and practicing kissing on each other?

Jun 18, 2022
A sleepover with pillow fights, lingerie, and practicing kissing on each other?
Bedtime stories, with visualization :LOL:
Depending on what level of corruption, there will be an overnight stay or an extracurricular event, Sofia played console with them after lessons, it was already in one of the very first events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
In my opinion AWAM is a great game however LP has overcomplicated things by involving FAAAR too many branching stories from the main story. The game started out as a mother/wife/family thing now it's branched out to other characters taking centre stage. Feel LP has lost track of the games purpose. Still a great game but feels sidetracked.

The very first action is to Dylan, first few days were Dylan then moved to Sam now it seems Dylan is forgotten with MC. Too much going on at once in my opinion.

Jun 18, 2022
In my opinion AWAM is a great game however LP has overcomplicated things by involving FAAAR too many branching stories from the main story. The game started out as a mother/wife/family thing now it's branched out to other characters taking centre stage. Feel LP has lost track of the games purpose. Still a great game but feels sidetracked.

The very first action is to Dylan, first few days were Dylan then moved to Sam now it seems Dylan is forgotten with MC. Too much going on at once in my opinion.
They have been talking about this since 2019, there is no way back now

Reactions: Bane71

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
More than the one in which he's introduced? No, he's just a throwaway character, we're unlikely to ever see him again. I don't think he even registers on the usual list of insignificant characters that don't have significant events in the future like Bennett, Jason and Haru, Tyler, Kevin, Brayden etc.
And L&P says. Wait, Hold my Beer.

• Haha
Reactions: Brouwerke_
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes