Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True it has two job path.. one for old guys one for young guys... so he is not forcing you to play that path if you are not okay with that path
You can even still be doing the 2nd side job and not teach the sex-ed classes. Someone earlier tried to argue that the point of teaching the boys sex-ed was to earn the extra money to cover the debt owed to Morello. Except that the extra money comes from helping Ava with her Occidental Philosophy, not the sex-ed classes. There is no reason whatsoever for Sophia to teach the boys sex-ed, especially since it risks the very income she's getting from Mrs Myers.

Which is why I'm curious if the arrival of Leah is linked to the sex-ed classes.

Reactions: xxxorro

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
This is the schedule for the next playable days, in yellow the release currently in production.
DayWeek
day
PDDay timeReleaseEventNotes
20Friday13
Morning
v0.155
12/04/2022
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)Teaser1, Teaser 2
School break (bonus scene)Teaser 1, Teaser 2, 1st Animation
Don Morello (optional)Only if larry >= 8
Teaser
Noon
v0.160
12/04/2022
Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2Noon alternative 1
needs Dylan/Ellie story-line
Teaser 1, Teaser 2, Teaser 3
v0.161
23/05/2022
Aiden's MeetingTeaser 1, Teaser 2,
v0.165
11/06/2022
Dylan keeps Amber companyNoon alternative 2
Depends on the "chicken fight" PD 10
Teaser 1, Teaser 2, Teaser 3
v0.1702nd side job 3rd day (Tutoring job)Nursing_job_accepted == False
Leah (Ava's older daughter) is introduced
Teaser 1, Teaser 2
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/SamSupposedly hotter that previous scene (source)
Sophia will show her breasts (source)
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1* Evening alternative 1
* Sophia will tell Dylan when she lost her virginity (source)
* The next really hot event between Dylan and Sophia will be on playable day 13 in the evening. This will be the next step in their relationship. (L&P quote)
* There will be animations (source)
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2Evening alternative 1 cont.
update 9Dylan/Ellie/ChristineEvening alternative 2
update 10Dylan/Emma + restEvening alternative 3
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellieshower?
Noon
1st side job (nursing) OR
2nd side Job (tutoring)
sexy nurse outfit for the nursing job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"requires jason_haru_phonenumber
Not a a lesbian oriented event

These are instead pieces of information we know about the future days, either from what it is said in the game or from various intel given by L&P.
Note 1: "within the next X days" is to be counted from PD 12 when he gave the info.
Note 2: the sex scenes apparently are not exclusively about Sophia but they are about Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.
Note 3: according to an old post (Jan 2020), there will be at least 1 Dylan event each day except for days 22, 23, 28, 30, 31, 33 and 35. But things could have changed. So, grain of salt.

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event, probably all day long. This will happen no matter the choice between Yoga and Alyssa in PD 11
  • no Dylan's events (see note 3)

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]

• there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
    • There will be the end of the Dylan/Ellie storyline (source)
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays, but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" . but it seems that the principal Johnson will call her in as substitute teacher. Still not clear if there will be a task.
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote. Also "... there will be a very hot and big hetero scene.'" (source)

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello). Even this one will require certain choices made before (old post in which the solution was placed on PD 18)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]

PD 20 - Day 27 - Friday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task

PD 21 - Day 28 - Saturday
[...]
PD 24 - Day 31 - Tuesday
  • Deadline for Mr. Bennett's proposal
Update 5 will involve showing breasts (at least, some of it) but I have to look for the L&P's commentary saying that.

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
People arguing about a visual novel and personal preferences :unsure: it's like something you would see in middle school, cmon guys, and if you have some critics about the game maybe you can tell directly to L&P over in his patreon, not in a piracy forum full of horny people :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Whitekink

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
True it has two job path.. one for old guys one for young guys... so he is not forcing you to play that path if you are not okay with that path
The fact that these events are so completely unrelated to anything else in the game is exactly why it would be better to just leave them out, considering how slowly L&P is moving this game forward. What's the point of artificially putting all the kinks in a game and losing focus on a good story?

Again, it's not about these events can be skipped. It's that the kids events don't fit into the main story (righteousness and sexual restraint of Sophia) at all and just waste development time.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The fact that these events are so completely unrelated to anything else in the game is exactly why it would be better to just leave them out, considering how slowly L&P is moving this game forward. What's the point of artificially putting all the kinks in a game and losing focus on a good story?

Again, it's not about these events can be skipped. It's that the kids events don't fit into the main story (righteousness and sexual restraint of Sophia) at all and just waste development time.
You're continuously going off about Righteousness and self restraint, can you say exactly what did she do in the 2nd job that showed she has no self restraint in herself ? And quite a righteous woman she is... showing of her breasts and panties to Larry or letting Tyler feel her crotch, not to mention making out and allowing the neighbours son to grope her and also teasing both Sam and Dylan of her own will. Very righteous indeed.

You don't want to see the content of that route Don't see it. There are many routes. Some Don't like the incest content at all. So the main storylines of Dylan, Ellie and Patricia ( which is effectively more than 50% of the game ) that you might play is not content for them. Just like you they could also say L&P is wasting time making incest routes. Some only like lesbian content. They can say L&P should drop all hetero routes and that will speed up the game. But that's not how it works. Everyone has their preferences. You have yours others have theirs.

There are routes in the game i would be fine with being removed as that takes up so much development time being an important routes but i don't complain about it. I know i have to deal with it. I don't like it but many do. That's just how it is going to be.

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
You're continuously going off about Righteousness and self restraint, can you say exactly what did she do in the 2nd job that showed she has no self restraint in herself ? And quite a righteous woman she is... showing of her breasts and panties to Larry or letting Tyler feel her crotch, not to mention making out and allowing Groping with the neighbours son and teasing both Sam and Dylan of her own will. Very righteous indeed.

You don't want to see the content of that route Don't see it. There are many routes. Some Don't like the incest content at all. So the main storylines or Dylan and Ellie that you might play is not content for them. Just like you they could also say L&P is wasting time making incest routes. Some only like lesbian content. They can say L&P should drop all hetero routes and that will speed up the game. But that's not how it works. Everyone has their preferences. You have yours others have theirs.

There is a route in the game i would be fine with being removed as that takes up so much development time being an important route but i don't complain about it. I know i have to deal with it. I don't like it but many do. That's just how it is going to be.
It's about the fact that Sophia is presented in the game as very reserved in sexual matters. The whole game is about others getting her to do things that she doesn't want to do (or that are out of her comfort zone). I don't know how many dialogos there have been in order to achieve the smallest progress in the game. To me, that seems like an endless number. ;)

What is so wrong with the events with the kids in this game is that she virtually imposes herself on the kids. In my opinion, L&P sacrifices the coherence of the game only to introduce to cheaply add an addditional kink in a side story is not even is connected to any other element of the game at all. All this despite the fact that this game already threatens to fail due to too many side stories and incredibly slow development.

BTW, Your comparison of these kids events with, for example, lesbian story events is unfitting. This begins, for example, with the fact that the characters of the other events are also connected to other story elements. This story events (also i am also not so much into lesbian stuff) does not hang like the two sides jobs completely in nowhere.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's about the fact that Sophia is presented in the game as very reserved in sexual matters. The whole game is about others getting her to do things that she doesn't want to do (or that are out of her comfort zone). I don't know how many dialogos there have been in order to achieve the smallest progress in the game. To me, that seems like an endless number. ;)

What is so wrong with the events with the kids in this game is that she virtually imposes herself on the kids. In my opinion, L&P sacrifices the coherence of the game only to introduce to cheaply add an addditional kink in a side story is not even is connected to any other element of the game at all. All this despite the fact that this game already threatens to fail due to too many side stories and incredibly slow development.

BTW, Your comparison of these kids events with, for example, lesbian story events is unfitting. This begins, for example, with the fact that the characters of the other events are also connected to other story elements. This story events (also i am also not so much into lesbian stuff) does not hang like the two sides jobs completely in nowhere.
If you say she is still completely reserved then you haven't really been following the game. What part of the Larry scene is reserved, or her continuosly staring at Deshawn's dick, or fantasizing about Ares' cock and enjoying it, letting Nathalie run all over her and then presenting herself to the mailman in just her underwear and teasing him. Not to mention the whole Jaccuzi event. Kissing back Ellie without hesitation after masturbating infront of her and watching her orgasm. All this happens on the same day as the last event of the 2nd job and you feel her having no sexual thoughts and just purely speaking educationally to the boys was the most unrestrained and unreseved scene of the game.
I don't remember Sophia imposing herself. The boys suggested it, the boys continuosly tried to convince her. Yet she only did the bare minimum and you say she was imposing herself on them ? Seriously ? If anything the boys were imposing on Sophia because of their curiosity.

How is Vicky, Nathalie, Emma, connected to the story aren't they hanging out as well according to your logic. If anything what is connected to the story. The story is Sophia's corruption. Anything related to Sophia is the main story. Who corrupts her does and how they do it doesn't matter.
It is not about a son or daughter's quest to winning their mother or the neighbour kid's quest of getting the milf Nextdoor to have sex with him. As long as these scenes are directed at Sophia, they are part of the story. Secondly my example in the previous message with incest and lesbian routes is an example to the idea that many people don't like certain routes. Some hate Dylan, some Sam, some Aiden. You can't just say that developing routes that you don't like is a waste of time.

And the reality is that no specific route is necessary for her corruption, you can remove any character from this story and Sophia will still get corrupted further. That is evidence that there is no real connected story. There can't be, because the player has the choice to remove any character they want. L&P still has to continue the story without such character. Hence no character is essential. Any character can play the part and any character can easily be removed.

You just don't like the 2nd job route and are now trying to find reasons to discredit it. You called her righteous and having self restrain, i showed that's not the case, you said she was imposing which was not true about the scene as well.

This discussion was long over during the last update with the 2nd job. Those who have a problem with it. Just Don't play the next update. Don't give your thoughts on it. Avoid it like a plague. Let everyone engage in routes which they like without creating a commotion.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
If you say she is still completely reserved then you haven't really been following the game. What part of the Larry scene is reserved, or her continuosly staring at Deshawn's dick, or fantasizing about Ares' cock and enjoying it, letting Nathalie run all over her and then presenting herself to the mailman in just her underwear and teasing him. Not to mention the whole Jaccuzi event. Kissing back Ellie without hesitation after masturbating infront of her and watching her orgasm. All this happens on the same day as the last event of the 2nd job and you feel her having no sexual thoughts and just purely speaking educationally to the boys was the most unrestrained and unreseved scene of the game.
I don't remember Sophia imposing herself. The boys suggested it, the boys continuosly tried to convince her. Yet she only did the bare minimum and you say she was imposing herself on them ? Seriously ? If anything the boys were imposing on Sophia because of their curiosity.

How is Vicky, Nathalie, Emma, connected to the story aren't they hanging out as well according to your logic. If anything what is connected to the story. The story is Sophia's corruption. Anything related to Sophia is the main story. Who corrupts her does and how they do it doesn't matter.
It is not about a son or daughter's quest to winning their mother or the neighbour kid's quest of getting the milf Nextdoor to have sex with him. As long as these scenes are directed at Sophia, they are part of the story. Secondly my example in the previous message with incest and lesbian routes is an example to the idea that many people don't like certain routes. Some hate Dylan, some Sam, some Aiden. You can't just say that developing routes that you don't like is a waste of time.

And the reality is that no specific route is necessary for her corruption, you can remove any character from this story and Sophia will still get corrupted further. That is evidence that there is no real connected story. There can't be, because the player has the choice to remove any character they want. L&P still has to continue the story without such character. Hence no character is essential. Any character can play the part and any character can easily be removed.

You just don't like the 2nd job route and are now trying to find reasons to discredit it. You called her righteous and having self restrain, i showed that's not the case, you said she was imposing which was not true about the scene as well.

This discussion was long over during the last update with the 2nd job. Those who have a problem with it. Just Don't play the next update. Don't give your thoughts on it. Avoid it like a plague. Let everyone engage in routes which they like without creating a commotion.

The argument that you could simply ignore that part of the story is nonsensical when you consider that AWAM's biggest problem is its many side stories and slow development. If you think about it for even a second, you'll quickly realize that the easiest side stories to cut from the game by L&P would be the ones least connected to the actual story. The fact that they can be completely ignored is not a reason to leave them in, but the best proof that they are useless. AWAM is already filled with so many branches in the main story, there is no need for these events, especially if you consider that at least the events with the kids are also completely implemented against the actual flow in the game. L&P contradicts virtually all of Sohia's character design in these events. Why the hell would she sexually force herself on these kids? It's poorly written and just garbage.

Anyway, the important thing is to realize that the other side stories, even the ones that are presented from a different perspective than Sophia, give more depth to the characters in the main story. That makes the game better. Simply adding more and more side stories, however, only pushes the game into the broad and that brings nothing but only further and further delays in the game's development.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The argument that you could simply ignore that part of the story is nonsensical when you consider that AWAM's biggest problem is its many side stories and slow development. If you think about it for even a second, you'll quickly realize that the easiest side stories to cut from the game by L&P would be the ones least connected to the actual story. The fact that they can be completely ignored is not a reason to leave them in, but the best proof that they are useless. AWAM is already filled with so many branches in the main story, there is no need for these events, especially if you consider that at least the events with the kids are also completely implemented against the actual flow in the game. L&P contradicts virtually all of Sohia's character design in these events. Why the hell would she sexually force herself on these kids? It's poorly written and just garbage.

Anyway, the important thing is to realize that the other side stories, even the ones that are presented from a different perspective than Sophia, give more depth to the characters in the main story. That makes the game better. Simply adding more and more side stories, however, only pushes the game into the broad and that brings nothing but only further and further delays in the game's development.
The many side stories as you like to call it is what makes Awam much more engaging, you don't have to keep seeing the same 4 people scene after scene, because in real life any person who works and is social has to interact with more than 4 people. Plus the game caters to a diverse audience. Which is a plus. The game is not for one dev, that is true but cutting down the game will ruin what makes it good.

If you don't remember L&P has already cut the Bennett Storyline short and at the same time postponed Coach Sophia storyline to DLC. The bar scene was also cut short and moved to DLC. So the game is already being cut and routes are being removed. Still people aren't satisfied, and i can bet even if he removes these 2 side jobs people will still complain about the slow Development and many routes. For majority all they care for is Dylan Ellie Sam fuck Sophia and are ready to give up every other storyline to see it as quickly as possible. Not realising that will destroy the game. Your goal might be just to see Sophia doing it all with certain characters, L&P's goal is do make a realistic world in his game.

The writer decides what the scope of his story will be in any form of media. The audience only chooses to go with story or not. Some don't like long stories with many characters, then these people don't follow such stories to begin with.

Lastly, you still haven't shown what part of the scene depicts Sophia SEXUALLY FORCING herself on the boys. Anyone who played the scene saw that boys were the ones who insisted on being nude, asking Sophia to use them as models and convincing her to do it. You have constantly tried to bring points saying it ruins Sophia's character but every argument of yours was contradicted by the scenes in the game itself.

Just admit you hate the 2nd job and want it removed. No need to make up justifications for not wanting it in the story. Many people here outright said that this route is not to their Liking and they are disgusted by it. Which is fine. Everyone chooses what to like or dislike. They have moved on and don't bother themselves with this storyline. You should do the same.

The game is too big in scope and the only solution is a team of equally skilled artists as L&P. Any other alternative solution will ruin the game one way or another.

And lastly no one can do anything about anything in this game, except L&P. So the only solutions are ignore routes you don't like and if you don't like the game's direction and making ignore the game all together. There is no point to argue on this.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes