Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
People get tired of the endless waiting. There's nothing worse than constant waiting and catching up ! )
It's the start of a new month. It's entirely possible that any dwindling is only temporary, and even more patrons will sign up for more waiting.

Reactions: Ass Fan
Dec 19, 2021
WELL
SAMS MOTHER WANTS TO BANG HIM
CHRISTINE LIKES HIM
THAT YOGA GIRL ALSO SEEM TO LIKE HIM

SO EMMA IS ONLY ONE OF THE OPTIONS FOR OUR STUD DYLAN

NOT LIKE THAT UGLY CREEP SAM WHO IS SIMPING ON OUR INNOCENT SOPHIA
Dylan is fine with a gorgeous mom, sister, best buddy's mom, and he doesn't give a damn about pathetic losers with blue balls. ))
Who cares about Amber and Frodo's side stories/paths.:sneaky: Ambar is a unpopular character, also, ...You can't compare Amber with Sophia.

And Sophia, Ellie first romances My boy Sam :love:and then the two of them are able to sleep with Dylan after sleeping with other characters. Or that looser Dylan fans may not be able to see such a sex scenes, who knows.:LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish: I think Dylan is the last person in the story with Sophia and Ellie when it comes to sex.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Who cares about Amber and Frodo's side stories/paths.:sneaky: Ambar is a unpopular character, also, ...You can't compare Amber with Sophia.

And Sophia, Ellie first romances My boy Sam :love:and then the two of them are able to sleep with Dylan after sleeping with other characters. Or that looser Dylan fans may not be able to see such a sex scenes, who knows.:LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish: I think Dylan is the last person in the story with Sophia and Ellie when it comes to sex.
i think if there is a very handsome boy and lover boy in awam it is only my sam

Baby Dylan is a smart guy and will get to Sophie's pussy the fastest if Dev gives him a chance ! )

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
WELL
SAMS MOTHER WANTS TO BANG HIM
CHRISTINE LIKES HIM
THAT YOGA GIRL ALSO SEEM TO LIKE HIM

SO EMMA IS ONLY ONE OF THE OPTIONS FOR OUR STUD DYLAN

NOT LIKE THAT UGLY CREEP SAM WHO IS SIMPING ON OUR INNOCENT SOPHIA
We laugh when we see that Frodo/pygmy/ creepy Dylan face and his events. I think he is the best entertainer for all of us. he is looks like a amature joker in the awam.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SophiaLovesDylan
Aug 27, 2020
The roadmap has held up when it comes to Dylan and Ellie events. On days where it is written Ellie has 1 event, she only has had 1 event. PD 13 in the roadmap says zero events for Ellie today, that is true. PD 14 1 Ellie event, that is true as well. PD 15 both Ellie Dylan have zero events. And that is also true since that day is completely Patricia's.

If you still want to hold onto hope. Then you can. Honestly there is no reason to even be angry. Dylan is not there and that's that. He has a lot of events on PD 13 and 14. PD 16 is basically Ellie's day. Dylan has most events in the game. So no one really has any Basis of accusing L&P of not giving enough Dylan. Infact there is generally more than what we want to see of Dylan in the form of Emma, Marie and so on.
If you're talking about the roadmap in which tasks 4 to 8 were skipped, that was mine not L&P's, so not at all authoritative. Only a collection of the most up-to-date information we had at the time, and in no way was definitive in terms of what L&P is/was planning.

After PD 21, Dylan doesn't have events at least half of the days. Isn't due to have any events on PD15 either. Haven't seen any anger about it so far, even though the information is about 3 years old. Only anger at me for using old information, even though it's the best we have.
Yes, except for Dylan's 2 to 3 events, all other Dylan events are very tiny and are all filler events. And Dylan failed to make progress with Sophia in 12 PDs

As per old roadmap only one event is mentioned for Ellie in PD 14 but 2 events are added for Ellie in PD 14. So many changes have been made in the script. So until the PD 16 event list comes out there is no point in us having this kind of preemptive discussion.

When we see who progressed the most in the story and who progressed first with Sophia. Ellie and Dylan can't be compared because Ellie has already progressed more with Sophia and Ellie is first in story progression table while Sam is second place.

Ellie has made more progress with Sophia on the lesbian routes and Ellie is in first place. While Sam has made more progress with Sophia in hetero routes, Sam is in first place. And Aiden is in second place, 2nd side job ( shota boys) 3rd place.

Where is Dylan when it comes to progress? :unsure:

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Yes, except for Dylan's 2 to 3 events, all other Dylan events are very tiny and are all filler events. And Dylan failed to make progress with Sophia in 12 PDs

As per old roadmap only one event is mentioned for Ellie in PD 14 but 2 events are added for Ellie in PD 14. So many changes have been made in the script. So until the PD 16 event list comes out there is no point in us having this kind of preemptive discussion.

When we see who progressed the most in the story and who progressed first with Sophia. Ellie and Dylan can't be compared because Ellie has already progressed more with Sophia and Ellie is first in story progression table while Sam is second place.

Ellie has made more progress with Sophia on the lesbian routes and Ellie is in first place. While Sam has made more progress with Sophia in hetero routes, Sam is in first place.

Where is Dylan when it comes to progress? :unsure:
Huh... You just want to believe that Dylan will have an event on PD 16. Fine believe in it.
Ellie has only 1 event on PD 14. The first event is mentioned as Very short. Which means hardly 20-30 renders i believe. The only legit Ellie scene is 1 immediately after the very short Sam scene.

Dylan's last big event was on Day 17, now it is on Day 20 and 21 both with multiple events.

Ellie is first but very close are Julia and Nathalie. Some might even say the opposite since Julia had a steamy sensory deprivation scene and ice play. Not to much the makeout with the fondling. Nathalie saw Sophia's butthole which no one in the game has and groped her all over.

On the male route. Except for kissing Aiden has done a lot more than Sam. If anything Sam has yet to see Sophia's breast which All Dylan, Zac and Aiden, even Larry Deshawn etc have seen. Sophia has seen all 3 boys i mentioned above naked and liked their dicks except Sam till now.

Plus Sam finally got his big scene on PD 12 after a huge amount of build up. Seriously what even happened in that route until the Jaccuzi event. Just an areola show. Dylan has had much more action with the Shopping scene, Beach scene and the Bikini Show is primarily Dylan's event.

So in short Every character gets to shine and take the lead at some point in the story. Right now Aiden and Sam are ahead. Maybe after PD 14 Dylan will be leading. Ellie is leading now but after PD 15 with Patricia's big event, that might also change. Nothing big has happened on Patricia's route either except for the kiss. But PD 15 even contains the first lesbian sex scene. So the prospects do look good for Patricia taking over.

To conclude, i would suggest for us to never see this as a competition on which character is ahead and who did what with Sophia. All routes are always nearby. And in the end all the important characters will go equally far with Sophia which is basically supposed to be sex.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Huh... You just want to believe that Dylan will have an event on PD 16. Fine believe in it.
Ellie has only 1 event on PD 14. The first event is mentioned as Very short. Which means hardly 20-30 renders i believe. The only legit Ellie scene is 1 immediately after the very short Sam scene.

Dylan's last big event was on Day 17, now it is on Day 20 and 21 both with multiple events.

Ellie is first but very close are Julia and Nathalie. Some might even say the opposite since Julia had a steamy sensory deprivation scene and ice play. Not to much the makeout with the fondling. Nathalie saw Sophia's butthole which no one in the game has and groped her all over.

On the male route. Except for kissing Aiden has done a lot more than Sam. If anything Sam has yet to see Sophia's breast which All Dylan, Zac and Aiden, even Larry Deshawn etc have seen. Sophia has seen all 3 boys i mentioned above naked and liked their dicks except Sam till now.

Plus Sam finally got his big scene on PD 12 after a huge amount of build up. Seriously what even happened in that route until the Jaccuzi event. Just an areola show. Dylan has had much more action with the Shopping scene, Beach scene and the Bikini Show is primarily Dylan's event.

So in short Every character gets to shine and take the lead at some point in the story. Right now Aiden and Sam are ahead. Maybe after PD 14 Dylan will be leading. Ellie is leading now but after PD 15 with Patricia's big event, that might also change. Nothing big has happened on Patricia's route either except for the kiss. But PD 15 even contains the first lesbian sex scene. So the prospects do look good for Patricia taking over.

To conclude, i would suggest for us to never see this as a competition on which character is ahead and who did what with Sophia. All routes are always nearby. And in the end all the important characters will go equally far with Sophia which is basically supposed to be sex.
I don't believe anymore in very short updates.Last time we got one it was almost 150 renders.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't believe anymore in very short updates.Last time we got one it was almost 150 renders.
We also got a 11 render scene with Morello. And just 37 renders with Cathy and Andy. Scenes which are just talk and no sexual action are very small. The specifically written very short events makes me believe they will just involve a conversation and not much.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I thought this was abandoned. When did the updates resume?
AWAM would be called a relic population by biologists. Currently kicking the can further down the road, but ultimately dying out later. L&P has an abyssally slow update and development speed (those couple seconds/minutes long updates every few months are nothing but a joke), even snails are upset about the "big humie" blocking their way! ETA of the completed game is a) at least a decade if your a hopeless optimist or b) somewhere in the middle of the century if not. You decide how realistic those ideas are.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is dol have any sex scenes till now day update 0.165??

Or is just similar as awam ??

And where can we find dol version of awam??

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes