lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Update might be short, but any movement is good. I just want to see sex in this game before I am gone. I am 63 and disabled. I don't have 20 years. Lol
I WISH U GOOD LUCK SIR

AND I HOPE U WILL SEE THOSE NURSING HOME PERVS BANG SOPHIA SOON

OR ANY CHARACTER U LIKE ;)

Reactions: the3m_dude

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sophia, Frodo/Dylan and Ellie:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Grow up man. Now you're using fanart to dis Dylan fans. Form a private group or something with all your Sam worshippers and abuse Dylan as much as you want. Stop this obsessive behaviour on a public thread.
This guy is a fake account from someone here who we all know under a different name and who doesn't dare spread this bullshit under his real name. Put him on ignore.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Grow up man. Now you're using fanart to dis Dylan fans. Form a private group or something with all your Sam worshippers and abuse Dylan as much as you want. Stop this obsessive behaviour on a public thread.
He's just kidding and that's what we're all here for.
Of course, he also wants to provoke. But most people here, whether they like Dylan or not, know that Sam will possibly get two wives, Sophia or Elli, depending on the player's choice. Dylan on the other hand can/will have sex with Emma, Marie, Christine (maybe), Amber, Elli, Patricia (sort of) and definitely Sophia. And the only thing that can prevent Dylan from having them all is that the game is cancelled before. And if this happens (which I assume) then Sam won't have fucked Sophia yet either.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have the impression that nobody cares about this marriage. Sophia does nothing except that she is frustrated sexually, she does not tell Lam. Liam ran away to work, children do not see anything. Or maybe they have not had the opportunity to talk to each other yet?

roro

May 29, 2017
I'm updating that post with all the scheduled events for the next 2 PDs and the various intels for the PDs after 14.

Do we have an official confirmation for Sophia showing her breasts to Sam in the next event?
Here's what has been said

Has someone shared a screenshot where he said that or someone else confirmed that? Or is it wishful thinking? :)

BTW if you spot something wrong, missing etc please tell me and I will update, thanks!
I read most if not all of his posts/answers in Patreon and I don't remember this kind of answer from him, so unless there's a screenshot/some other kind of proof - I wouldn't count on it...

kk. uz

Jan 27, 2022
A Wife and Mother [v0.165] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 226 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 191 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Bro can you compress your games for Android too plz?

Reactions: JokerLeader
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes