Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Update might be short, but any movement is good. I just want to see sex in this game before I am gone. I am 63 and disabled. I don't have 20 years. Lol
Do you have a preference. If you are willing to settle for Lesbian sex scene you have a better chance to see it than hetero sex scene with Sophia. Since it's a given that Sophia will have a lesbian sex scene before a hetero sex scene.

If i be realistic ( neither optimistic nor pessimistic ) this playable day will take another 8 months after this update. Based on the Provisional list of PD 14 events that day should take 9-10 months.

After which PD 15 starts which is the first HOPE for a lesbian sex scene with Sophia. And even on PD 15 such a scene will only happen towards the night or the last event of the day. That means minimum 6-7 months more.

Basically 2 years for the estimated first lesbian sex scene which MIGHT be with be Sophia.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do you have a preference. If you are willing to settle for Lesbian sex scene you have a better chance to see it than hetero sex scene with Sophia. Since it's a given that Sophia will have a lesbian sex scene before a hetero sex scene.

If i be realistic ( neither optimistic nor pessimistic ) this playable day will take another 8 months after this update. Based on the Provisional list of PD 14 events that day should take 9-10 months.

After which PD 15 starts which is the first HOPE for a lesbian sex scene with Sophia. And even on PD 15 such a scene will only happen towards the night or the last event of the day. That means minimum 6-7 months more.

Basically 2 years for the estimated first lesbian sex scene which MIGHT be with be Sophia.
Optimistic 2 years, I think more

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just a thought:
If Dylan and Aiden/Andre meet again at school or some other place and Sophia has called in the mafia to help, I wonder if Dylan will ever know about it. Aiden wouldn't want to admit defeat but maybe a "Ask your mom!!!" would slip out when asked.
I think Dylan would be very impressed and probably even proud of his mother for her courage and bravery in making a deal with the mafia and would articulate it that way (unlike his father). Another stone in the board of his mother's affection.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
do you think that in 2030 when the "PD16" update comes out, the secondary character Sophia Parker will have a sex scene or it will be rather a broken thing with Dylan and / or Ellie

Sorry for english too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
question im playing the combined version and my game suddenly goes from the after school day 20 back to day 16 shower scene is this a known bug?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Just a thought:
If Dylan and Aiden/Andre meet again at school or some other place and Sophia has called in the mafia to help, I wonder if Dylan will ever know about it. Aiden wouldn't want to admit defeat but maybe a "Ask your mom!!!" would slip out when asked.
I think Dylan would be very impressed and probably even proud of his mother for her courage and bravery in making a deal with the mafia and would articulate it that way (unlike his father). Another stone in the board of his mother's affection.
Currently we are not even aware if Aiden will come to school anymore. Also on the route in which Sophia refused the deal, Aiden and Andre aren't shown in any class.

From a game development pov I don't think L&P would make exclusive render of Aiden and Andre all beaten up and sitting in class and unnecessarily create renders for a third alternative in the scene. He already has to make a render for Sophia not on Aiden's path, and then one for the task.

And since Aiden and Andre don't come to class i doubt there will be any interaction between them further in the game.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Currently we are not even aware if Aiden will come to school anymore. Also on the route in which Sophia refused the deal, Aiden and Andre aren't shown in any class.

From a game development pov I don't think L&P would make exclusive render of Aiden and Andre all beaten up and sitting in class and unnecessarily create renders for a third alternative in the scene. He already has to make a render for Sophia not on Aiden's path, and then one for the task.

And since Aiden and Andre don't come to class i doubt there will be any interaction between them further in the game.
So I guess I'll have to turn to L&P and suggest just that. I don't want to miss out on the beaten up Aiden and Andre.
Besides, I want to punish your disbelief now - you buzzkill!!!!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

What about Sophia's meeting with Aiden on Monday at school Andre won't show up?

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
This game is realy quality content. Deep and realiable dialogs and reasonable motives. Top notch of ero games.
Well said, and words of praise that need to be said. The game is indeed very high quality. Stunning imagery with imaginative eroticism in its storyline and dialogue pertaining to near believable realism.
The key to its success being the slow burn and L&P's refusal to bow to masses demanding instant fap and gratification.
The tragedy is its likelihood of never running its course because of its one-man slowness of progress, reasons for which have been much discussed on this forum. No online game or fictional story should take 5 years to develop in the way AWAM has, although it's a great credit to the dev he's succeeded in maintaining such a solid and loyal fan base.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
So I guess I'll have to turn to L&P and suggest just that. I don't want to miss out on the beaten up Aiden and Andre.
Interesting, but what makes you attracted to seeing violence, even fictional in AWAM? Don't we already see enough of that elsewhere? I believe L&P's introduction to violence in this game the darkest (and most unnecessary) aspect so far, probably done to appease the Aiden haters.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
See, i am totally in your support. Because i would love to see a beaten up Aiden and Andre. I would happily accept that punishment for my disbelief :LOL:

What about Sophia's meeting with Aiden on Monday at school Andre won't show up?
You're mixing it up. Sophia's meeting with Aiden on Monday happens only if the Aiden deal is still on. If she calls Morello, it ends the Blackmail. So no meeting on that route. We were discussing about the Morello alternative only.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Interesting, but what makes you attracted to seeing violence, even fictional in AWAM? Don't we already see enough of that elsewhere? I believe L&P's introduction to violence in this game the darkest (and most unnecessary) aspect so far, probably done to appease the Aiden haters.
Thanks for the raised index finger but I'm not ashamed of it! I'm not an Aiden hater either. I just reject the people who look for eroticism in the scenes in which Sophia (or Jennifer) suffers only fear, disgust and humiliation.
Aiden deserves the reaction.
Still, I'll play the Aiden route as long as Sophia doesn't have to submit to him. She can have sex with everyone or interact sexually during the tasks just not with Aiden and Andre.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks for the raised index finger but I'm not ashamed of it! I'm not an Aiden hater either. I just reject the people who look for eroticism in the scenes in which Sophia (or Jennifer) suffers only fear, disgust and humiliation.
Aiden deserves the reaction.
Still, I'll play the Aiden route as long as Sophia doesn't have to submit to him. She can have sex with everyone or interact sexually during the tasks just not with Aiden and Andre.
Maybe not with them, but Aiden's gang is large and Sophia is one.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This is the schedule for the next playable days, in yellow the release currently in production.
DayWeek
day
PDDay timeReleaseEventNotes
20Friday13
Morning
v0.155
12/04/2022
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)Teaser1, Teaser 2
School break (bonus scene)Teaser 1, Teaser 2, 1st Animation
Don Morello (optional)Only if larry >= 8
Teaser
Noon
v0.160
12/04/2022
Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2Noon alternative 1
needs Dylan/Ellie story-line
Teaser 1, Teaser 2, Teaser 3
v0.161
23/05/2022
Aiden's MeetingTeaser 1, Teaser 2,
v0.165
11/06/2022
Dylan keeps Amber companyNoon alternative 2
Depends on the "chicken fight" PD 10
Teaser 1, Teaser 2, Teaser 3
v0.1702nd side job 3rd day (Tutoring job)Nursing_job_accepted == False
Leah (Ava's older daughter) is introduced
Teaser 1, Teaser 2
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/SamSupposedly hotter that previous scene (source)
Sophia will show her breasts (source)
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1* Evening alternative 1
* Sophia will tell Dylan when she lost her virginity (source)
* The next really hot event between Dylan and Sophia will be on playable day 13 in the evening. This will be the next step in their relationship. (L&P quote)
* There will be animations (source)
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2Evening alternative 1 cont.
update 9Dylan/Ellie/ChristineEvening alternative 2
update 10Dylan/Emma + restEvening alternative 3
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellieshower?
Noon
1st side job (nursing) OR
2nd side Job (tutoring)
sexy nurse outfit for the nursing job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"requires jason_haru_phonenumber
Not a a lesbian oriented event

These are instead pieces of information we know about the future days, either from what it is said in the game or from various intel given by L&P.
Note 1: "within the next X days" is to be counted from PD 12 when he gave the info.
Note 2: the sex scenes apparently are not exclusively about Sophia but they are about Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.
Note 3: according to an old post (Jan 2020), there will be at least 1 Dylan event each day except for days 22, 23, 28, 30, 31, 33 and 35. But things could have changed. So, grain of salt.

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event, probably all day long. This will happen no matter the choice between Yoga and Alyssa in PD 11
  • no Dylan's events (see note 3)

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]

• there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
    • There will be the end of the Dylan/Ellie storyline (source)
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays, but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" . but it seems that the principal Johnson will call her in as substitute teacher. Still not clear if there will be a task.
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote. Also "... there will be a very hot and big hetero scene.'" (source)

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello). Even this one will require certain choices made before (old post in which the solution was placed on PD 18)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]

PD 20 - Day 27 - Friday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task

PD 21 - Day 28 - Saturday
[...]
PD 24 - Day 31 - Tuesday
  • Deadline for Mr. Bennett's proposal
the more I read this post, the more I think there is still a lot of work to be done

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes