Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who convinced you that you should be on Team Dylan or Team Sam?
Is it impossible to like them both?
There are certainly those that like both, same as there are those that like neither. They're just not as vocal.

The only reason I'm vocal about not being on either team is just to balance those that assert that to enjoy the game you need to be playing their route.

Reactions: Serreos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Or a “Team Zach”
He’s gotten just as far with Sophia from holding her tit in class, and massaging her at his apartment.
Plus she’s seen him naked and he works at the tanning salon, so he could invite her back for private session after dark
I put him as a character on Team Dylan. You don't get to see him naked and he doesn't get to touch Sophia's tit unless you're playing the Dylan route.

Same as how I put Jules on Team Ellie.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
According to this
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-8662476
there will be no sex Dylan/Christine?
Then why was all that teasing in last 2 events?And why she takes the center role and not Ellie?
So the wild not with husband that nobody expecting is not with Christine.
It's not shotas too.
1.That annonce of the wild hetero scene was years before the first scene with the apostles,
not to mention thay became popular last year.
2.Now he is planning much more events with the shotas.I seriously doubt he will make 5-6 sex scenes with them,because if we get sex with them on PD16,every event after shouldn't be something less.Then he should make at least same number of sex scenes Sophia with every of the 4 major character-Patricia,Ellie,Dylan and Sam.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
According to this
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-8662476
there will be no sex Dylan/Christine?
Then why was all that teasing in last 2 events?And why she takes the center role and not Ellie?
So the wild not with husband that nobody expecting is not with Christine.
It's not shotas too.
1.That annonce of the wild hetero scene was years before the first scene with the apostles,
not to mention thay became popular last year.
2.Now he is planning much more events with the shotas.I seriously doubt he will make 5-6 sex scenes with them,because if we get sex with them on PD16,every event after shouldn't be something less.Then he should make at least same number of sex scenes Sophia with every of the 4 major character-Patricia,Ellie,Dylan and Sam.
Some info for you.

I have told this before on the thread as well. But L&P did say in a question i asked him a while back that the Dylan Ellie storyline is about Dylan and Ellie only, Christine will only occasionally be a part of it. So Christine Dylan is not a route in the game at all.

About the Myer boys. L&P has said that the storyline will be a step at a time. And honestly i heavily doubt that this storyline will have an actual sex scene. So you can completely forget about PD 16 having a sex scene with the Myer boys. Even if by chance such a scene is planned it won't happen until after PD 20.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some info for you.

I have told this before on the thread as well. But L&P did say in a question i asked him a while back that the Dylan Ellie storyline is about Dylan and Ellie only, Christine will only occasionally be a part of it. So any Christine Dylan is not a route in the game at all.

About the Myer boys. L&P has said that the storyline will be a step at a time. And honestly i heavily doubt that this storyline will have an actual sex scene. So you can completely forget about PD 16 having a sex scene with the Myer boys. Even if by chance such a scene is planned it won't happen until after PD 20.
Then this pretty much means the Dylan involved in one of the mentioned 6 sex scenes must be Dylan/Emma on PD16.
Or if he really wants to make a wild event nobody expecting Dylan/Ellie.
Or even Dylan/Sophia.
After all nobody will be expecting such scene after was posted several times there is no Sophia/Dylan event on PD16.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Do you mean actual sex right? Not sexual stuff between them.
I mean actual sex scene in my post. Ofcourse there has to be something sexual going on otherwise why are we playing the route. Surely not to learn about how a penis functions and women get pregnant. :ROFLMAO:
Though personally i could use the knowledge of the technical terms since i skipped the chapter back in school and also for my exams. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dylan Emma could be a scene.
Based on info that we have Dylan Ellie should come close to conclusion on PD 15 itself, atleast that's what Old Dog mentioned based on a post from L&P.

Dylan Sophia will definitely not happen. That is going to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest highlight of the game. There are 17 PD's left in the game. So i can only think that characters like Sam Dylan will only get a sex scene past PD 24, basically the final week of the game.

Also hetero sex scene might not even be actual sex scene but maybe just some sexual act like handjobs or blowjobs. Or sex scene with Ellie Logan and Dylan Emma could be the 2 hetero sex scenes of PD 16. Sophia might only be involved with the lesbian sex scenes that have been listed and partially with Ellie sex scene somehow.
I doubt he will make such a fuss about just 2 handjobs and/or blowjobs.Not to mention just 2 for the whole week?
Nothing else with any of the 10+ possible hetero sex partners?
I have posted(after his declaration that Ellie and Dylan will be involved in some of the promoted 6 sex scenes)that the 2 hetero sex scenes probably will be Ellie/Logan and Dylan/Chrsitine or Dylan/Emma.Now we know Christine is out of question.
The problem with such scenes is that they are definitely not even close to something wild nobody expecting.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Some info for you.

I have told this before on the thread as well. But L&P did say in a question i asked him a while back that the Dylan Ellie storyline is about Dylan and Ellie only, Christine will only occasionally be a part of it. So Christine Dylan is not a route in the game at all.

I doubt the Myers boys will be the first sex scene with Sophia, but I think it be a bit odd to have sex education storyline and it doesn't involve actual sex.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I guess he means what's going to happen on that day?
we know day 14.
day 14
Morning:
1) Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
2) Sophia/Sam (Very short)
3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
1) 1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening: