Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
damn, how is he this fast!? :unsure::oops::eek::D
soooo... 0.170 this month?
no animations?
Things to consider before saying he is fast is
1. The size of the scene. We dont know how big the scene is. Currently I will assume 200 renders. And 5% each day will be 10 renders, which is actually his average speed whenever he is doing a scene with 2-4 characters.

2. This production cycle we haven't had many days with no progress in between. Which in turn makes it look like he is faster.

Unless this update turns out to be 300 renders ( highly unlikely) i wouldn't say his development pace was good. Plus we are getting closer to the 80's mark. That's where he generally slows down completely.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Things to consider before saying he is fast is
1. The size of the scene. We dont know how big the scene is. Currently I will assume 200 renders. And 5% each day will be 10 renders, which is actually his average speed whenever he is doing a scene with 2-4 characters.

2. This production cycle we haven't had many days with no progress in between. Which in turn makes it look like he is faster.

Unless this update turns out to be 300 renders ( highly unlikely) i wouldn't say his development pace was good. Plus we are getting closer to the 80's mark. That's where he generally slows down completely.

I personally think his performance is increased right now because DOL shouldn't have anything to add for its release during this cycle so he doesnt do the work 2x. aka no building out a beefy dylan

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You might not be far, see bullet 2
View attachment 1968268
When this was written by Sophia in the scene for the first time I thought as well that this might have some clue about future events but actually it just a bunch of stuff that has been listed.

We are definitely not having a practical development of baby, that would go beyond game days, definitely not menstrual cycle, nothing that can be done with hormone level and embryonic development either.

Regarding genitalia we are pretty far off. Since for starters the next event will surely not be showing her pussy and now that Leah has joined in, this or the next scene will be focused on her. So female genitalia might be a topic only in the next week i believe IF it's Sophia who will have to use herself as the model.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When this was written by Sophia in the scene for the first time I thought as well that this might have some clue about future events but actually it just a bunch of stuff that has been listed.

We are definitely not having a practical development of baby, that would go beyond game days, definitely not menstrual cycle, nothing that can be done with hormone level and embryonic development either.

Regarding genitalia we are pretty far of. Since for starters the next event will surely not be showing her pussy and now that Leah has joined in, this or the next scene will be focused on her. So female genitalia might be a topic only in the next week i believe IF it's Sophia who will have to use herself as the model.
Why use Sophia as a model, Leah has

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why use Sophia as a model, Leah has
Keep in mind that Sophia has been expressly told not to be doing what she is by Ava. Do you really think Sophia would trust a girl she has only just met with keeping a secret? We have no idea what type of relationship Leah has with Ava. If Leah tells Ava what Sophia is doing, even innocently and with the best of intentions, Sophia is screwed.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 1967783

EDIT: The sex scene schedule for the next week has been released, and while there are some hetero scenes scheduled for PD16 (perhaps 5 years away), there's no guarantee they'll have Sophia in them.
Which is an example of L&P's vagueness bordering on the obtuse.

He was being asked when would Sophia have sex with someone other than her husband. He replied with the post about the 6 sex / sexual scanes over the coming few days, with from memory 4 lesbian and 2 hetero scenes - someone please remind me if I misrembered that. So the reasonable assumption is that ALL of the six sex / sexual scenes feauting Sophia.

But of course now it seems that at least some of those six sex / sexual scenes will NOT involve Sophia.....
:(

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes