Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Which is an example of L&P's vagueness bordering on the obtuse.

He was being asked when would Sophia have sex with someone other than her husband. He replied with the post about the 6 sex / sexual scanes over the coming few days, with from memory 4 lesbian and 2 hetero scenes - someone please remind me if I misrembered that. So the reasonable assumption is that ALL of the six sex / sexual scenes feauting Sophia.

But of course now it seems that at least some of those six sex / sexual scenes will NOT involve Sophia.....
:(
2 hetero scenes on PD16, and a lesbian scene on PDs 15, 16, 17 and 19, so you're not misremembering.

Which, when put like that, would seem to indicate that Sophia's first actual sex scene on PD19 will be a lesbian one, meaning those on the Sam and Dylan routes will have to wait even longer (well, maybe PD20).

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022

He was being asked when would Sophia have sex with someone other than her husband. He replied with the post about the 6 sex / sexual scanes over the coming few days, with from memory 4 lesbian and 2 hetero scenes - someone please remind me if I misrembered that. So the reasonable assumption is that ALL of the six sex / sexual scenes feauting Sophia.

But of course now it seems that at least some of those six sex / sexual scenes will NOT involve Sophia.....
If he isn't intentionally vague, it could cost him money. Let's say he posts something like "hey guys Sophia's gonna get drilled by someone other than her husband in x years from now" that would a financial suicide for him.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
2 hetero scenes on PD16, and a lesbian scene on PDs 15, 16, 17 and 19, so you're not misremembering.

Which, when put like that, would seem to indicate that Sophia's first actual sex scene on PD19 will be a lesbian one, meaning those on the Sam and Dylan routes will have to wait even longer (well, maybe PD20).
Sorry I'm not following what you are saying.
Why the first Sophia's actual sex scene would be on PD19?

PD 15 has a lesbian scene and that involves Sophia by exclusion, as Ellie and Dylan, those who are involved in the list of scenes as per latest admission, will be not there (no Dylan and no Ellie events that day according to the intel) and the ranch event will be probably the only one event of the day ("one large event...")

PD 16 has 2 hetero scenes and 1 lesbian. We have that old quote about the first extra-marital affair ("something that nobody expected at the moment"), so I'd say that at least one of the hetero scene is for Sophia.

Am I missing something?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry I'm not following what you are saying.
Why the first Sophia's actual sex scene would be on PD19?

PD 15 has a lesbian scene and that involves Sophia by exclusion, as Ellie and Dylan, those who are involved in the list of scenes as per latest admission, will be not there (no Dylan and no Ellie events that day according to the intel) and the ranch event will be probably the only one event of the day ("one large event...")

PD 16 has 2 hetero scenes and 1 lesbian. We have that old quote about the first extra-marital affair ("something that nobody expected at the moment"), so I'd say that at least one of the hetero scene is for Sophia.

Am I missing something?
L&P went on a bit of a rant and let slip that "Sophia’s first possible sex scene on a special filthy route will happen on playable day 19 of 30!". He deleted the post, but someone else quoted it, so you can still read what he wrote. It's under spoiler #5.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
A worry of mine is this update is coming along fast because there isn't any content and its similar to the last swinger couple event we had.

But surely now that each event is its own update he wouldn't dare to do that correct?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

We should be happy if half of the scenes are with Sophia.Probably only lesbian scenes.
The game will be only sex scenes in last 5-6 days.Not that we have a big chance to ever reach last 5-6 days.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A worry of mine is this update is coming along fast because there isn't any content and its similar to the last swinger couple event we had.

But surely now that each event is its own update he wouldn't dare to do that correct?
Kinda depends on what actually happened with Patreon. If they were getting complaints because of the second side job, then L&P could absolutely make this a small event with nothing interesting happening with the shota boys. They do have another event on PD14, so little in terms of in-game time will have been lost if their content was postponed a day.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Kinda depends on what actually happened with Patreon. If they were getting complaints because of the second side job, then L&P could absolutely make this a small event with nothing interesting happening with the shota boys. They do have another event on PD14, so little in terms of in-game time will have been lost if their content was postponed a day.
So anyone here on Patreon that can give some insight of what the Patreon people think about the events nowadays?

Not just with the Myers boys.

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
L&P went on a bit of a rant and let slip that "Sophia’s first possible sex scene on a special filthy route will happen on playable day 19 of 30!". He deleted the post, but someone else quoted it, so you can still read what he wrote. It's under spoiler #5.
:unsure::unsure: Since you guys are talking about this let me ask you isn't the filthy route the same as the swing route of the Cathy/Andy couple? because that way I get more informed about both ways or is it the same thing!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
:unsure::unsure: Since you guys are talking about this let me ask you isn't the filthy route the same as the swing route of the Cathy/Andy couple? because that way I get more informed about both ways or is it the same thing!
Really hoping the swinging stuff is on the good wife route. Makes more sense there than the filthy wife route.

The filthy wife route is more of Sophia doing stuff on her own behind her husband's back. The good wife route is her doing stuff with her husband. So the swinging stuff would be better fit for the good wife as it is her and her husband doing things together as a couple.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Really hoping the swinging stuff is on the good wife route. Makes more sense there than the filthy wife route.

The filthy wife route is more of Sophia doing stuff on her own behind her husband's back. The good wife route is her doing stuff with her husband. So the swinging stuff would be better fit for the good wife as it is her and her husband doing things together as a couple.
Yes now it makes more sense Thanks for clarifying was in doubt about that lol now I'm sure these two straight sex events maybe it's with the Andy/Cathy couple as L&P said "It will be something no one expected at the moment" hope it's that or will be scenes with Liam and Sophia only but maybe spicy sex with something more between the two :devilish:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Yes now it makes more sense Thanks for clarifying was in doubt about that lol now I'm sure these two straight sex events maybe it's with the Andy/Cathy couple as L&P said "It will be something no one expected at the moment" hope it's that or will be scenes with Liam and Sophia only but maybe spicy sex with something more between the two :devilish:
If we can an update that's nothing but Liam and Cathy...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Anything involving Liam is a GW event. So the swinging event will be a GW event, not Filthy route. But, even if you're playing the Filthy route, with 100-odd Filthy points available, it will likely be possible to play the swinging event and still maintain F > GW if the player so chooses.

Like currently for those playing the Nat path, it's still available to those predominately on the GW route, even though the latest Nat event added a Filthy point. Or for those playing the Ellie and Patricia path it's still possible to play the GW scene with Liam on PD11 after the jacuzzi and still maintain F > GW.

I'm guessing, but it may even be possible to play some of the sex scenes with Liam for those on the Dylan and/or Sam routes. To my knowledge, no one is willing to try it though.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes