armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
[/QUOTE]
So, I’m realistically planning to finish it within the next 3-4 years as one-man company!
This hasn't aged well... :D [apologies for the cheap shot]
[/QUOTE]
I am still waiting for apologies.
Back then when I told there is no way the game to be done in 3-4 years,I was called what not from so many people.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Progress Report Ver. 0.170.

75% - 70%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1971016
Quite fast! the update should be short or/and easy!
I've said it before I feel a little cautious about this being so quick to be made.

Not complaining just slightly raising my eyebrow. I mean sure this will surely just take place in the one room, but why is the teaser solely just showcasing the daughter?

If she ends up joining the kids in being tutored, then there goes any care I had for this route. At that point it will either be another young girl that wants Sophia (we have enough characters for that) or some shit with Sophia spying on the 3 boys doing whatever with the sister (which I doubt anyone here wants to see, like I said keep this event between Sophia and the boys).

Again, don't take this comment as a complaint towards the game, just an assumption and a complaint about my own assumptions/guess/hypothesis.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
At that point it will either be another young girl that wants Sophia (we have enough characters for that)
Since when? There are currently no girls in the classroom that are after Sophia. At most there's Jules and Ellie.

Compared to the guys - Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aiden, Andre and the shota kids.

Even counting Nat and Vicki that's still twice as many guys as girls.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Since when? There are currently no girls in the classroom that are after Sophia. At most there's Jules and Ellie.

Compared to the guys - Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aiden, Andre and the shota kids.

Even counting Nat and Vicki that's still twice as many guys as girls.
If you think we should have equal choices for lesbian and straight paths, sorry (as much as I myself would like that) the latter is more popular so it should have more different characters and "types" regarding that.

Also, with what lesbian Leah could possibly be given the circumstances of her family she would be another Jules (and Emma if she even is a girl for Sophia).

So do we need to add ANOTHER route for that?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you think we should have equal choices for lesbian and straight paths, sorry (as much as I myself would like that) the latter is more popular so it should have more different characters and "types" regarding that.

Also, with what lesbian Leah could possibly be given the circumstances of her family she would be another Jules (and Emma if she even is a girl for Sophia).

So do we need to add ANOTHER route for that?
While Dylan is unquestionably more popular, it's not by much. The difference between Dylan and Ellie in terms of votes is only about 10%. So yeah, if popularity is your measure of who should get content, straight and lesbian should be roughly equal, not twice.

And lately I haven't been arguing for more routes, but less. You could take out Amber, Emma, Christine as LIs for Dylan, and Logan as an LI for Ellie, and that wouldn't change any of the plot for Sophia, whilst still leaving girlfriends for both Dylan and Ellie.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

jumpex12

Sep 5, 2019
Unfortunately not really on the horizon at the moment, since the only real point to Claire as a character as things currently stand is for Marie to be the LI of Dylan.
Doh! The main reason I wanted it to happen, was you rarely get to see curvier women, in a game, in lesbian context. It would have been something different.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
While Dylan is unquestionably more popular, it's not by much. The difference between Dylan and Ellie in terms of votes is only about 10%. So yeah, if popularity is your measure of who should get content, straight and lesbian should be roughly equal, not twice.

And lately I haven't been arguing for more routes, but less. You could take out Amber, Emma, Christine as LIs for Dylan, and Logan as an LI for Ellie, and that wouldn't change any of the plot for Sophia, whilst still leaving girlfriends for both Dylan and Ellie.
I meant that in general, more people are looking for straight content than lesbian content.

So why are you for a Leah (or any more lesbian) route if you want less?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I meant that in general, more people are looking for straight content than lesbian content.

So why are you for a Leah (or any more lesbian) route if you want less?
I'm not for a Leah path. I've been advocating for a while now the complete removal of the side jobs as a way of speeding up getting to the content with Sophia that actually progresses her story and corruption. Advocating a Leah path would be grossly hypocritical of me. I've advocated a Leah path in the past, sure, but that was before we knew that the kids would take center stage.

I'm not even for a Jules path, even though she's currently my favourite character. While I'd love to see the event with her performance of MSND, I get that it would only serve to delay the content with Sophia's LIs, like Dylan and Ellie.

With respect to Leah, I've only been pointing out that with her introduction in the teaser, and the current relatively rapid progress of the update, it's entirely possible that v.170 might surprise us in that it's only her introduction, with more content with the shota boys being in PD14.

Reactions: xxxorro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't think so, most likely he just doesn't need to make new assets, he has the light set up, in fact only poses and rendering need to be done.
The lighting has been changed. If you look at the last Myer scene vs. the one from the recent teaser. It is different and in line with the lighting of the rest of the scenes. He even set up a new lighting for Aiden's task 4 which is mentioned as well in a patreon post.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I believe that Subscribestar's customer base (which allows a number of creators who might violate PayPal's TOS) is why it is not available as a payment method.

This is a quote from PayPal's website:

"We don’t permit PayPal account holders to buy or sell:

Sexually oriented digital goods or content delivered through a digital medium. Downloadable pictures or videos and website subscriptions are examples of digital goods.
Sexually oriented goods or services that involve, or appear to involve, minors."

I don't know how much of L&P's patreonage could shift to SS without a payment issue, but I do think that the more supporters who can shift, the better the chance that another Patreon witch hunt will not cripple or kill AWAM.
Why patreon will kill AWAM?. They really don't need to be AWAM Killer, L&P is enough for this role..

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes