menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I like a slow burn sort of game. Too often someone starts out innocent and within a couple of scenes, they start humping everything in sight.

Though this one is especially slow. Sorta like trying to start a fire in a tropical rain forest during monsoon season sort of slow burn. Hoping the pace picks up a wee bit in future updates.

At least by the time I'm able to collect social security. ;)

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
So...Sophia's first hetero sex scene with someone other than Liam is on PD 16 or 19? I got no 10 more years.... (Me... being a patron since "Day One" but its... the whole issue with the development time is now... just way off the rails to me.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
So...Sophia's first hetero sex scene with someone other than Liam is on PD 16 or 19? I got no 10 more years.... (Me... being a patron since "Day One" but its... the whole issue with the development time is now... just way off the rails to me.
Just like to any reasonable, senscient human being. And the trend seems to be worsening.

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
human degrades with age once they hit 50 they gradually loss interest on sex, at 60 they wear diapers, at 70 they act like a child
"Don't worry, my friend! I'll get it done before you lose interest in sex. What about 5 years from now!" L&P said. :p

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Who knows how long it's going to take to have this game completed. Any calculation won't flatter it for sure. But personally I take what is given with no complains. It's a good fictional story with nice choices and great artwork. "The journey, Not the destination matters". Enjoy it for what it is! Maybe you shouldn't waste your time complaining how it could be or how it should be done because no of us is dev and we can't do anything to change this. Anyone who has the true knowledge to know what L&P is doing wrong and how he could done it better, should obviously write his own VN because that would be awesome. And then maybe share the link for the rest of us to give it a try

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It is moving consistently, the Monday progress might be showing on Sunday for you depending on your timezone since it was released quite early in comparison to other progress reports. For me it shows a progress report on each day.
IT DID
YOUR TIMEZONE IS DIFFERENT I GUESS
Screenshot_2.jpg

it seems to me that Monday is missing, but that's okay

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes