Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Who knows how long it's going to take to have this game completed. Any calculation won't flatter it for sure. But personally I take what is given with no complains. It's a good fictional story with nice choices and great artwork. "The journey, Not the destination matters". Enjoy it for what it is! Maybe you shouldn't waste your time complaining how it could be or how it should be done because no of us is dev and we can't do anything to change this. Anyone who has the true knowledge to know what L&P is doing wrong and how he could done it better, should obviously write his own VN because that would be awesome. And then maybe share the link for the rest of us to give it a try
Sure, but in my mind when a developer starts creating a product they have some semblance of the final product in mind and how much time it will get to get there.

And of course a lot of things could change through development, but with that the least I would expect from the one that OWNS the project and INSISTS to keep making it alone without help, to at least be half-transparent (if thats the least you can ask for).

And have the balls to write to their supporters: "Hi L&P Here, im starting to realize this project will take a looong fucking time to finish because im not giving up on any chance for build up, you like that? good support you dont like that? GTFO."

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
And have the balls to write to their supporters: "Hi L&P Here, im starting to realize this project will take a looong fucking time to finish because im not giving up on any chance for build up, you like that? good support you dont like that? GTFO."
But... But... Wouldn't that be a reasonable and decent thing to do...? Well, that just cannot be!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes