bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Why would you want him to. Isn't it better if he doesn't make an extra scene for DOL. This storyline is not in DOL from the starting, so why would he make a scene for it now.
He already said that if you picked the 2nd side job you get Sophia sitting in a Cafe. That is all you wil get in the DOL version^^

Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
It would be perfect is somebody could hack L&P computer and see what is the real progress of the entire game. I think he has lot more content available but he is releasing it step by step to milk more money from his patreons. I may understand his approach from financial point of view but this will lead to a boiling point where a lot of people will not pay anymore and will drop their support ... it wil be hard to get them back on the boat. .... L&P strategy is wrong I think .. he should increase the speed and finish the game ... with his talent and 2-3 helpers he could develop another game at same level

Jun 12, 2018
It would be perfect is somebody could hack L&P computer and see what is the real progress of the entire game. I think he has lot more content available but he is releasing it step by step to milk more money from his patreons. I may understand his approach from financial point of view but this will lead to a boiling point where a lot of people will not pay anymore and will drop their support ... it wil be hard to get them back on the boat. .... L&P strategy is wrong I think .. he should increase the speed and finish the game ... with his talent and 2-3 helpers he could develop another game at same level
001.jpg

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I used to ask here and was advised a good game.

Advise some good games with a girl GG.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question: How wide or narrow do you define girl GG? We have some great games with very important girl characters and scenes in it, which would surely be to your taste, but do not have a Girl MC.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
When I use to be his patron he made it clear he only works on his own and that will never change with this game, there are technical reasons to for this. Yeah the updates are smaller. If he went back through the game and fixed up the scenes and started a cheating route or cuck route with the neighbor and he fixed up the cheer leader scene watching the game then goes up to bathroom, then nothing happens, doesn't matter what you choose, if he sort it out and started a different branch from there I would probably become a patron again, but I doubt it will happen, the pace is slow and updates are getting less chunky.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Question: How wide or narrow do you define girl GG? We have some great games with very important girl characters and scenes in it, which would surely be to your taste, but do not have a Girl MC.
In the main role, I would like to have a GG girl. :)

And so the main thing is that there would be an interesting game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes