armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You know what I'm not gonna get my hopes up for much at all this update.

The idea that the only teaser is a new character, and L&P is rolling this update bizarrely fast makes me think my fear from the other page is true and the event is literally just talking and introducing Leah.

But hey if I'm wrong and the three padawans do something cool, then that's fine by me.
Don't take the posted % as universal truth.
Is there really even one person that actually believes,the dev is doing exactly 5% or 10% for the day?
It will be another thing if he was posting something like 6% today,9% next day.Or 6,7% and 8,9%.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I doubt we will get Vicky on PD16.So far the day is pretty much stuffed.
That depends. If the sex scenes are all Ellie events as has been suggested, and the wild event isn't an Aiden task, then that's only 5 events for this PD.

So less than PD14, and much less than this one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That depends. If the sex scenes are all Ellie events as has been suggested, and the wild event isn't an Aiden task, then that's only 5 events for this PD.

So less than PD14, and much less than this one.
I doubt Ellie of all people will get 2 hetero sex scenes on the same day.
PD16 will be probably something like that
4 or 5 Ellie events(probably Ellie/Logan sex scene and Ellie/Julia sex scene)
Probably Dylan/Emma sex scene-the only way Dylan participate in a hetero sex scene
There is simply no way for Ellie/Dylan.And you guys said there will be no sex with Christine.
And next scene with Amber is at least a week away.
Aiden task number 5
shotas event number 5
Some people are mentioning there can be Sophia/Nathalie scene.
And even Sophia/Alyssa.
So at least 7-8 events are sure,maybe even 10.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I doubt Ellie of all people will get 2 hetero sex scenes on the same day.
PD16 will be probably something like that
4 or 5 Ellie events(probably Ellie/Logan sex scene and Ellie/Julia sex scene)
Probably Dylan/Emma sex scene-the only way Dylan participate in a hetero sex scene
There is simply no way for Ellie/Dylan.And you guys said there will be no sex with Christine.
And next scene with Amber is at least a week away.
Aiden task number 5
shotas event number 5
Some people are mentioning there can be Sophia/Nathalie scene.
And even Sophia/Alyssa.
So at least 7-8 events are sure,maybe even 10.
According to an old (Jan 2020) piece of information we have there are no Dylan's events on day 23 (PD 16).

Nathalie, we don't know because her schedule is kind of random, she will come twice a week according to her college schedule
Python:
s "So, how does your schedule look at college? Do you think you'll be able to manage coming here twice a week for about three hours?"
nat "Yes, of course! But the days might need to vary, if that's OK."
so untill we have any intel or some hints are dropped in the story we can't really say.

And Alyssa is due to come back only on Tuesday PD 17 according to what is said in the story ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")

We are collecting all these pieces of info here

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
According to an old (Jan 2020) piece of information we have there are no Dylan's events on day 23 (PD 16).

Nathalie, we don't know because her schedule is kind of random, she will come twice a week according to her college schedule
Python:
s "So, how does your schedule look at college? Do you think you'll be able to manage coming here twice a week for about three hours?"
nat "Yes, of course! But the days might need to vary, if that's OK."
so untill we have any intel or some hints are dropped in the story we can't really say.

And Alyssa is due to come back only on Tuesday PD 17 according to what is said in the story ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")

We are collecting all these pieces of info here
Again there is no Sophia/Dylan event on PD16.
Nothing about Dylan/someone else.
Let's not forget PD16 is suppose to be last Ellie/Dylan event.Which I doubt will be the case.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes