Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Could someone say something about L&P and how he had a problem since Sophia is teaching the boys and she will have to change the scene? Because patronage is picky?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You know what I'm not gonna get my hopes up for much at all this update.

The idea that the only teaser is a new character, and L&P is rolling this update bizarrely fast makes me think my fear from the other page is true and the event is literally just talking and introducing Leah.

But hey if I'm wrong and the three padawans do something cool, then that's fine by me.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021

The idea that the only teaser is a new character, and L&P is rolling this update bizarrely fast makes me think my fear from the other page is true and the event is literally just talking and introducing Leah.

But hey if I'm wrong and the three padawans do something cool, then that's fine by me.
and maybe we hope it is Leah to give that extra edge to be more daring.
After all Leah is a girl who lives outside the home and compared to her brothers, the world knows him very well!:p

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Maybe this update will be quick, because thanks to the patronage he had to change the scene and nothing will happen?

Jun 12, 2018

He will not release another teaser for this upcoming event because of Patreon rules.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

yeah, I'm a little concerned there be no real follow-up. like I'm expecting the boys to at least try their luck and see if they can actually see Sophia's boobs but without a bra this time. At most, I'm hoping they enquire about vaginas and get Sophia to show hers to them by suggesting it is not fair if they showed their cocks to help with the lesson, but she doesn't show her vagina.

I hope I'm surprised but with L&P, they're probably going be a side story with the new character and it dominates the update, and maybe nothing really with the boys.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes