DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The only Sophia sex scenes you will see right now without Liam are on the fan art page. There’s even 2 fan art games that are very good on there

Feb 21, 2018
I've said it before I feel a little cautious about this being so quick to be made.

Not complaining just slightly raising my eyebrow. I mean sure this will surely just take place in the one room, but why is the teaser solely just showcasing the daughter?

If she ends up joining the kids in being tutored, then there goes any care I had for this route. At that point it will either be another young girl that wants Sophia (we have enough characters for that) or some shit with Sophia spying on the 3 boys doing whatever with the sister (which I doubt anyone here wants to see, like I said keep this event between Sophia and the boys).

Again, don't take this comment as a complaint towards the game, just an assumption and a complaint about my own assumptions/guess/hypothesis.
In all likelihood, "Bible Bimbo to the Rescue" is gonna walk in, see Sophia with all holes filled up and I have the perfect backdrop for that qued up & ready to go: "Round and Round" by Ratt. She smiles and says "Well, you're sure working up an appetite...would you like some lunch Mrs. Parker? I hope you didn't fill up on dessert?" Then she winks at the camera, the boys groan & frown ("OH Mooom") or the sister walks in, Yells MOOOOM and they chase her out the door, "No Telling!!" Sophia's like, (gaaasp, ok now I can breathe - jeez philip's larger than he looks or something to that effect) :cool:(y)[end of update] Thank God you can upload your own music, because it would go SO perfect with that scene. Unfortunately, the only way we get this is if his angry ex uploads it instead of what he was actually going to give us (probably the condom banana theory).:rolleyes:

Reactions: hydraki46
Feb 21, 2018
Since when? There are currently no girls in the classroom that are after Sophia. At most there's Jules and Ellie.

Compared to the guys - Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aiden, Andre and the shota kids.

Even counting Nat and Vicki that's still twice as many guys as girls.
:sneaky:U forgot Patricia...nut is thicker than blood...well Patricia's is anyway - when it cums to her sister. WATCH OUT, ya might get sprayed!:rolleyes:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not for a Leah path. I've been advocating for a while now the complete removal of the side jobs as a way of speeding up getting to the content with Sophia that actually progresses her story and corruption. Advocating a Leah path would be grossly hypocritical of me. I've advocated a Leah path in the past, sure, but that was before we knew that the kids would take center stage.

I'm not even for a Jules path, even though she's currently my favourite character. While I'd love to see the event with her performance of MSND, I get that it would only serve to delay the content with Sophia's LIs, like Dylan and Ellie.

With respect to Leah, I've only been pointing out that with her introduction in the teaser, and the current relatively rapid progress of the update, it's entirely possible that v.170 might surprise us in that it's only her introduction, with more content with the shota boys being in PD14.
Okay understood.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Its going fast. Short update so Im betting its going to be disappointing. I dont see sophia doing anything good with the kids. Shes probably just going to strip down and let them fabric touch.
I don't know if it won't be too much since L&P had a problem with patronage, for that reason

zakk33

Aug 7, 2022
hi every body first of all sorry for my english i'm french .
is it normal that the second part 0.165 finis only with 5 screens sophia in lying on a sofa and always i had to be continued :(??
thanx for your help

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
is it normal that the second part 0.165 finis only with 5 screens sophia in lying on a sofa and always i had to be continued :(??
thanx for your help
no. did you send Dylan to the boarding school and follow the chickend Fight in the pool?
then enjoy the Dylan/Amber event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
:sneaky:U forgot Patricia...nut is thicker than blood...well Patricia's is anyway - when it cums to her sister. WATCH OUT, ya might get sprayed!:rolleyes:
No I didn't. Patricia isn't a "young girl".
thanx for your help
Oui. Well, it's 6, not 5. But for those not playing the Dylan route, a woefully small amount of content is all we're getting this playable day. Expect less for the next half dozen updates. Update 5 with the Sam event, and Update 6 at the salon is the only hope for any reasonable content.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
It ends with just a conversation between sam and Sophia's Jacuzzi scene. (No kiss scene)
Is there a problem with the choice or favorability?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes