Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
This guy is a fake account from someone here who we all know under a different name and who doesn't dare spread this bullshit under his real name. Put him on ignore.
Lol, Need courage to spread that about that Frodo/Pygmy/looser Dylan here and post about his bullshit scenes in this thread? What a funny man you are.:LOL::ROFLMAO: Don't worry I will tell you my real name, My real name is Allan Wilfred and this is my only real account, But I am playing this game since 2018, I love this game. And I am also a patreon member during 2018 and 2020.

I am a Sam fan but till 7 to 8 PD in the beginning of this game I liked Sophia and Dylan's stroyline and his routes but after the blackmail twist I didn't like his character because Dylan directly caused many blackmail routes to arise in Awam.:mad:that's why, I don't like him. And L&P shown Dylan as poorly and worst character in the game. also, see the story with the twist. a disgusting, evil son who bullies his won mother and makes him a cuckold. A son who loves his mother so much, likes to see his mother with dangerous men / other guys and gets her into trouble? That's why I hate Dylan's character in this game.

I like Sam and his romantic storyline in this game.:love: Also, Sam acts very mature in every event,(y) but Dylan is not that mature. Dylan acts perverted and like a little child and he begs every time he is near Sophia.:sneaky::unsure:

Grow up man. Now you're using fanart to dis Dylan fans. Form a private group or something with all your Sam worshippers and abuse Dylan as much as you want. Stop this obsessive behaviour on a public thread.
Is this thread limited to you and a few people to discuss and post about this game? No one else is allowed to discuss this game here? Should we discuss in another private group? lol!:unsure:

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Lol, Need courage to spread that about that Frodo/Pygmy/looser Dylan here and post about his bullshit scenes in this thread? What a funny man you are.:LOL::ROFLMAO: Don't worry I will tell you my real name, My real name is Allan Wilfred and this is my only real account, so what?

I am a Sam fan but till 7 to 8 PD in the beginning of this game I liked Sophia and Dylan's stroyline and his routes but after the blackmail twist I didn't like his character because Dylan directly caused many blackmail routes to arise in Awam.:mad:that's why, I don't like him. And L&P shown Dylan as poorly and worst character in the game. also, see the story with the twist. a disgusting, evil son who bullies his won mother and makes him a cuckold. A son who loves his mother so much, likes to see his mother with dangerous men / other boys and gets her into trouble? That's why I hate Dylan's character in this game.

I like Sam and his romantic storyline in this game.:love: Also, Sam acts very mature in every event,(y) but Dylan is not that mature. Dylan acts perverted and like a little child and he begs every time he is near Sophia.:sneaky::unsure:

Is this thread limited to you and a few people to discuss and post about this game? No one else is allowed to discuss this game here? Should we discuss in another private group? lol!:unsure:
Simple answer to you is, the twist has been long removed. In the current game Dylan is not involved with Aiden at all. So that point is invalid.

And about Dylan being a pervert. You surely don't want me to show you the numerous images of Sam being a massive pervert and his vile and filthy language for Sophia. Not to mention the scheme of introducing alcohol everytime just to use it against Sophia and then taking advantage of her in the Jaccuzi when she couldn't stop him because her husband was there. I don't want to use any wrong words for Sam's character, like some like to do for Dylan. But to think he is just an honest lover pursuing the woman he loves will be the most naive or childish way of looking at his character. Everyone here has been a teenager and we can all understand what that boy is actually thinking and what he is trying to project.

There is no saint, be it Dylan Ellie Sam Aiden. All have done and said despicable things. If you want to praise Sam, go ahead but Don't abuse people who play the Dylan route. It is as simple as that.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How is Sam the only one in this game that has had a dream about Sophia and doesn’t bang her? I mean I think (its been awhile since I saw this scene)
he sees her naked in some see through outfit and then what wakes up from his wet dream with some sticky sheets?

You mean to tell me Dylan, Zach, or Ellie have never dreamed of sex with Sophia?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SophiaLovesDylan

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
How is Sam the only one in this game that has had a dream about Sophia and doesn’t bang her? I mean I think (its been awhile since I saw this scene)
he sees her naked in some see through outfit and then what wakes up from his wet dream with some sticky sheets?

You mean to tell me Dylan, Zach, or Ellie have never dreamed of sex with Sophia?
Because L&P has decided that it's not yet the time to show that to us, as simple as that.

Dec 19, 2021
Lol, Need courage to spread that about that Frodo/Pygmy/looser Dylan here and post about his bullshit scenes in this thread? What a funny man you are.:LOL::ROFLMAO: Don't worry I will tell you my real name, My real name is Allan Wilfred and this is my only real account, But I am playing this game since 2018, I love this game. And I am also a patreon member during 2018 and 2020.

I am a Sam fan but till 7 to 8 PD in the beginning of this game I liked Sophia and Dylan's stroyline and his routes but after the blackmail twist I didn't like his character because Dylan directly caused many blackmail routes to arise in Awam.:mad:that's why, I don't like him. And L&P shown Dylan as poorly and worst character in the game. also, see the story with the twist. a disgusting, evil son who bullies his won mother and makes him a cuckold. A son who loves his mother so much, likes to see his mother with dangerous men / other guys and gets her into trouble? That's why I hate Dylan's character in this game.

I also don't like Dylan for the same reason, because awam is turning into a complete blackmail game. Added 4 blackmail routes in a single game.
Aiden blackmail
School teacher bannett Blackmail
Aiden gf Jennifer blackmail
Don Morello's route has a blackmail theme.

I do think the awam game is getting too dark, Because of that Dylan.:mad:

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
My real name is Allan Wilfred
Hi Allan, you do realize that these are fictional characters? They don't exist, they are not living persons like you and me? I think you are exaggerating with your explanation why you don't like Dylan and prefer Sam. But there's nothing wrong with that either. Everyone can decide for themselves who should be their hero for Sophia. But not the way you do it? If possible, shift down a gear or two so that people can take you seriously.

Dec 19, 2021
View attachment 1964275

View attachment 1964276

Frodo/pygmy/pervert/looser Dylan:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dream scenes that looser Dylan fans want to see in the main game, but this dream will not come true.:LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Dylan fans are not lucky to see this kind of romantic kiss and Threesome sex scene in the main game, looser Dylan fans should be happy to see it like this in fan art posts .:LOL::ROFLMAO::poop:

View attachment 1964292 View attachment 1964293 View attachment 1964294 View attachment 1964295

I think my boy Sam is lucky for romantic scenes like this.:love:

Go my boy sam:love:;)
Dylan should not get any fresh event with Sophia. Frodo/Pygmy Dylan should always be behind Sam in progress :devilish: and my Sam should always be first with Sophia.:love:

Go Sam :love::D

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
A colleague of Adolfo asked L&P questions about Aiden and Sophia's meeting at school on Monday ?

I made several questios about this to LP. Here are the questions and the answers:

ME: I don't know if it's a mistake. If Sophia chooses to be groped by Aiden's men, then Aiden summons her to school on Monday. But Sophia doesn't have school on Mondays. Is this a typo, or is Aiden forcing her to go?

LP: "This Monday thing was already edited. Sophia will work on Monday but the principal will message her this info later. Aiden just says "next week" instead of Monday."

ME: When Sophia chooses to show her tits, Aiden tells her that he will tell her later about the new task. Is there a difference between her showing her tits or being groped? In any case, will it be on Monday when Aiden tells her the new task?

LP: "Yeah, it will be right before next class."

ME: Will Aiden's 5th task be on Monday (PD 16) or Tuesday (PD 17)? If there is one on Monday, will there be another on Tuesday?

LP: "Yes"

ME: Will Aiden's less comfortable exit be on Wednesday (PD 18), as originally stated, or on Tuesday (PD17)?

LP: "Don't know what you mean. The first solution was already in the morning of this day with asking Don Morello for help. The next will be in around 5 game days."

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes