Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
My post (which magically disappeared as someone didn't seem to like it) wasn't so much about the matter of how long updates take currently, it was more about how the person I replied to was dead wrong with what he's said in his post. Anyway, my post is now gone and it doesn't really matter all that much anyway. Just funny that the initial post who started this aswell as the replies to my post are still up, while I get a notice about how we're supposed to discuss the game, not the "slowness" of a developer. :LOL:

What fan made game are you talking about though? Unless you mean that L&P is a fan of himself, then I'd totally agree. Everyone has a life, sure, but you seem to forget about his own set Patreon goals and promises over the years. It's always a downward spiral and never gets better (or faster). This has got nothing to do with real life issues or problems everyone has.

About your GTA comparison.. Well, that's a terrible one, because Rockstar games will eventually release a GTA VI, while L&P will surely never finish AWAM. And Rockstar also won't take the next 30-40 years to develop their game. And just in case you wanna say that Rockstar is a massive team, while L&P is alone.. Yeah, but the games also are worlds apart and not comparable at all. You can hardly compare a billion dollar company with almost endless resources to L&P.

You don't know that at all you are poorly guessing. It was an example. Ok take Dead Island 2 how long have we been waiting for that?
My take is, if you want to be experimental and take your sweet time developing erotic scenes, learn 3D software and animations, then make the game available for free.

When you put the game behind a paywall, you're selling a product. Which means there's a certain responsibility with the money given. A certain timeliness you need to follow in delivering the said product and you must see to it that the product will see completion. It is no longer a hobby and you will invite criticism when you fail to deliver on time.

In short, not wrong to ask people to fund your hobby. But when you demand money for a product, there's accountability that comes with the money.

You aren't paying for the product. You are supporting the developer. That's the difference.

Nov 17, 2019
You don't know that at all you are poorly guessing. It was an example. Ok take Dead Island 2 how long have we been waiting for that?

You aren't paying for the product. You are supporting the developer. That's the difference.
I was a patreon, now the dev is doing whatever this is so i am no longer one.

Does that make a difference?

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
so we support the dev, but then because they are doing dumb things and padding things out to a ridiculous length, we have no right to complain because we stopped supporting them for those specific reasons?
I didn't say anything about not complaining did I. It's their project. They can take as long as they like to develop or finish it. By all means complain but at the end of the day. LP doesn't 'Have' to make AWAM. They do it because they want to. They can take as long as they wish. Padding or not.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes