palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Now it is also legitimate and right on a pirate site like this to report his experiences to warn others who might come across this game here, that it is a risk to invest your money in something that has caused disappointment in the past. And it is also legitimate to keep renewing this warning.
I'd totally agree, problem is that we have someone in this forum who clearly dislikes the idea of people sharing negative feedback for certain VN's. If I were to make a post saying how fast L&P was, every single day, there wouldn't be any problems or vanishing posts, but the second you mention the opposite, a certain someone trickles in, making posts disappear. There's still a bunch of posts up mentioning how L&P is now faster, how everything is great and awesome... But people are somehow not allowed to say otherwise, atleast when it comes to this certain someone.

I could redirect you to 1000 threads where this topic is not a problem or against non-existent forum rules, but there's a handful of threads where you are not allowed to address this topic, unless you praise the developer. I mean, it is what it is. I'm tired of messaging a mod asking for permission to re-submit my deleted posts, which if you contact the right people is totally working, I've done it a couple times...question is, why is it like that?

The development processes, including speed, are part of the game as far as I'm concerned. Not sure why this is considered off-topic in some threads, but totally fine in others.

Anyway, this post is gonna vanish soon, so...like I said, it is what it is.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I'd totally agree, problem is that we have someone in this forum who clearly dislikes the idea of people sharing negative feedback for certain VN's. If I were to make a post saying how fast L&P was, every single day, there wouldn't be any problems or vanishing posts, but the second you mention the opposite, a certain someone trickles in, making posts disappear. There's still a bunch of posts up mentioning how L&P is now faster, how everything is great and awesome... But people are somehow not allowed to say otherwise, atleast when it comes to this certain someone.

I could redirect you to 1000 threads where this topic is not a problem or against non-existent forum rules, but there's a handful of threads where you are not allowed to address this topic, unless you praise the developer. I mean, it is what it is. I'm tired of messaging a mod asking for permission to re-submit my deleted posts, which if you contact the right people is totally working, I've done it a couple times...question is, why is it like that?

The development processes, including speed, is part of the game as far as I'm concerned. Not sure why this is considered off-topic in some threads, but totally fine in others.

Anyway, this post is gonna vanish soon, so...like I said, it is what it is.
From me, posts have also disappeared but in 50% of cases I could understand it, in 40% of cases I was a victim of a post to which I replied and which was deleted. And the remaining 10%, well there I can only guess, in some I assume that my answer was too sharply worded and the recipient has complained.
And I hope they don't take it badly and completely doubt my sanity (I do that enough myself) if I don't see L&P "work ethic" quite as sinister as they do.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
  • Tutoring job, as said, the apostles might get curious about the female body and push her to show them.

• Sam event, there have been unconfirmed rumours on the patreon page that she will be showing her breasts to Sam in a hotter event.

• Dylan/Sophia evening event(s), again since there are intel about animation being involved it's likely to be a hot event where Dylan could have a second chance to it (after the mall).

1, MY guess is groping until the reach the pussy then she wills top them

2. It should be more than that. Since it will be a "chello" Lesson my guess is again groping from behind until he reaches down

3. Dylan is a uncertainty because she still needs to reward him for the park. So massage and and maybe will see MAYBE a hand or feedjob like the rubbing last time they were in the bathtub.

The thing Sophia will stop anyone right now is when they reach to her pussy. But then Amber and Dylan were is nice surprise so it should get more lewed from now on. Problably not with the Students but with Sam and Dylan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Quick question not sure how useful it will be.

Has L&P stated whether or not this next event will be "hot"?

D.kule152 said:

Does somebody know why the developer not posting any teaser 's now.Is it because his issue with patreon or the update is too small?
Alley_Cat said:

No, and there wont be, L&P said so. There's really nothing in the sex ed classes that L&P can tease that wont likely get him banned from Patreon.

L&P said nothing interesting would happen while Sophia was teaching the boys

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes